Page 20 of 238 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    We don't get into details, TMI IMO, but we have adopted the "Is it safe?" line from the movie The Marathon Man. Great flick BTW.
    We are very detail oriented.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    We don't get into details, TMI IMO, but we have adopted the "Is it safe?" line from the movie The Marathon Man. Great flick BTW.
    It's all her fault. What did you feed me dear???

Winning the grand prize in a charity raffle: Never Summer snowboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Every time I see the hot/crazy matrix vid posted I wonder why the fat lawyer is carrying. Is it because the only way he can get a hot woman to talk to him is at gunpoint?
    because his is a nutbag and a bit of a jerk--law school classmate. "bit of" quite charitable by the way.

You went to law school with that douche? Too funny. The internet is a small world.

I'd use the old 'I bet he was fun at parties' joke, but I doubt he was invited to any.

He started carrying because of all the wedgies I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Ha, we got it too

It’s basically how I imagine all you locals live...

Apparently Nordstrom is offering free "craft cocktails" in the womens' department in some stores. I may need to do some shopping for the wife.

^Wear your bedazzled skinny jeans.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    You went to law school with that douche? Too funny. The internet is a small world.

I'd use the old 'I bet he was fun at parties' joke, but I doubt he was invited to any.
    Sure enough. I quickly concluded I didn't enjoy his company, so cut him a wide berth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
    because his is a nutbag and a bit of a jerk--law school classmate. "bit of" quite charitable by the way.
    That is hilarious. I had not seen that in a long time and it makes me laugh even though it is stupid.

Talk about small worlds though - I was watching Drunk History one night and one of the skits was about a scientist at my previous job who had won the Nobel Prize in physics! He had no clue it was on but he has a good sense of humor. A very nice, humble person. He would always say he didn't understand why they gave him that prize.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I don't know what it is but there is something I love about that ad.
    The Filson store in Union Square is the most lumbersexual place on earth.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Vapers are the silent majority, pay attention.

And I’m amused autocorrect changes Vapers to Capers in above sentence.
    How else are we to eat smoked salmon?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

I'm amused that this morning, on the 1st legit snow day of the year, hordes of people were waiting at the 2 different tire shops I drive by, all packed inside or clogging the parking lots. When I took care of mine on Friday there was no wait and I was out in 30 minutes. Buddy of mine told me they finished his car at 11:30pm last night...

Ooof. That's why I never take off the snow tires.
    Last edited by PB; 11-27-2019 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    That is hilarious. I had not seen that in a long time and it makes me laugh even though it is stupid.

Talk about small worlds though - I was watching Drunk History one night and one of the skits was about a scientist at my previous job who had won the Nobel Prize in physics! He had no clue it was on but he has a good sense of humor. A very nice, humble person. He would always say he didn't understand why they gave him that prize.
    sweet... That Nobel prize comes with $1 million stipend doesn’t it? I’m just wondering what a physicist buys when an unexpected million dollars gets dropped in his lap. Fancy new lab equipment, or hookers and cocaine?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Holy shit, you got one too! Who sold my address to someone to send this to my house?

I think I counted *ONE* page without something covered in fur.

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    Holy shit, you got one too! Who sold my address to someone to send this to my house?

I think I counted *ONE* page without something covered in fur.
    Lovers of sheep these RH ski cabin freaks.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    sweet... That Nobel prize comes with $1 million stipend doesn’t it? I’m just wondering what a physicist buys when an unexpected million dollars gets dropped in his lap. Fancy new lab equipment, or hookers and cocaine?
    In 1978 it is was more like 725,000 sek, plus the medal. He had to share with two others, but now that you mention it, I wonder what he did buy.

Perineum Sunning...wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    I'm amused that this morning, on the 1st legit snow day of the year, hordes of people were waiting at the 2 different tire shops I drive by, all packed inside or clogging the parking lots. When I took care of mine on Friday there was no wait and I was out in 30 minutes. Buddy of mine told me they finished his car at 11:30pm last night...
    Same thing this morning!!! Unfortunately I’m one of these fools that needs tires swapped last minute. One place had 15? 20? People standing in the lobby 5 minutes after they opened. I flipped a U and went to this classic SLC place on State 3 minutes away that has an amusing ATV out front. I may be an idiot but I’m out of here in 30 minutes, no white people come here apparently . Nice guys too.

Name:  18D020E3-2C31-4029-A7FF-15A7C7021210.jpeg
Views: 642
Size:  118.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Same thing this morning!!! Unfortunately I’m one of these fools that needs tires swapped last minute. One place had 15? 20? People standing in the lobby 5 minutes after they opened. I flipped a U and went to this classic SLC place on State 3 minutes away that has an amusing ATV out front. I may be an idiot but I’m out of here in 30 minutes, no white people come here apparently . Nice guys too.

Name:  18D020E3-2C31-4029-A7FF-15A7C7021210.jpeg
Views: 642
Size:  118.2 KB
    Strong work using your brain power and relying on UT's fear of anyone who isn't snow white to dodge the crowds! I need the address of that place btw, the only reason I wasn't one of the fools waiting is line is dumb luck. One of my tires has been slowly losing air, I finally got tired of topping it off on a weekly basis and had the winter tires mounted last week.
    When I drove home from the climbing gym around 11PM last night there were still people in the lobby of Discount Tires and an army of guys working in the 4 bays...

Wrong on so many existential levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Strong work using your brain power and relying on UT's fear of anyone who isn't snow white to dodge the crowds! I need the address of that place btw, the only reason I wasn't one of the fools waiting is line is dumb luck. One of my tires has been slowly losing air, I finally got tired of topping it off on a weekly basis and had the winter tires mounted last week.
    When I drove home from the climbing gym around 11PM last night there were still people in the lobby of Discount Tires and an army of guys working in the 4 bays...
    It's on State Street South of I 15. Can't miss it. What with the ATV on 22s and all. I laughed when I saw the pic, I was like, "I know where that is"...
    Strong work muted. Need moar tacos...

sent from Utah.
    sigless.