Page 118 of 237 FirstFirst ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 5924
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    What a bunch of maroons.
    It's defiantly mind-bottling.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

What a bunch of maroons.
    How do you know they went to the university of Chicago?

That’s a hudge assumption

FWIW Pat Maroon has a decent shot at 4th Stanley Cup in 4 years.

Lulz

st-albans-man-displays-gun

GEORGIA, Vt. (WCAX) - A St. Albans man is accused of displaying a handgun to a Vermont trooper while speeding down the interstate.

Police say Dyllon Camley, 29, of St. Albans, was driving south on the interstate in Georgia around 7:20 a.m. Tuesday. A state trooper in an unmarked cruiser clocked Camley going nearly 100 mph.

The trooper caught up with Camley and attempted to pull him over, and that’s when police say Camley displayed a handgun. Det. Trooper Michael Mattuchio then pulled behind Camley and was able to pull him over.

The trooper took the gun and issued a citation.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Lulz

GEORGIA, Vt. (WCAX) - A St. Albans man is accused of displaying a handgun to a Vermont trooper while speeding down the interstate.

Police say Dyllon Camley, 29, of St. Albans, was driving south on the interstate in Georgia around 7:20 a.m. Tuesday. A state trooper in an unmarked cruiser clocked Camley going nearly 100 mph.

The trooper caught up with Camley and attempted to pull him over, and that’s when police say Camley displayed a handgun. Det. Trooper Michael Mattuchio then pulled behind Camley and was able to pull him over.

What a dumb fuck. And, that's my town. Sigh.

Saint Albans in the local news again: https://www.wcax.com/2022/05/25/poli...h-teen-inside/

Lulz

A citation? For "displaying" a gun to a cop trying to pull him over. for doing 100? Obviously white. Black guy would have gotten the 9mm citation.

Ya think?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-209.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	417417

I don't remember how or why, but the physical background created more than a backdrop that I could throw up.

The color fades, and the isolation really contributed quite much to the shot. And the model was on point.

Medium format, portra 160. Mamiya 645 @ 70mm. And the extra length in the sky added to the positivity of looking up in a very grey few days of swallowing reality that was not connected to the environment.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Things That Amuse You

Greedy seniors secure cheeseburger with fried egg (yes!) and cucumber (curious):

Name:	IMG_3578.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	544.4 KB 
ID:	417889

Would you like fries with your benefits? Perhaps a cold Pilsner?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    Greedy seniors secure cheeseburger with fried egg (yes!) and cucumber (curious):

Name:	IMG_3578.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	544.4 KB 
ID:	417889

Would you like fries with your benefits? Perhaps a cold Pilsner?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Haha. I saw that, scratched my head, and was then annoyed that those evil fucking geniuses tricked me into wasting time thinking about it.

Those clever bastards.
    focus.

Hey hey they’re the monkeys!!!

Name:	IMG_20220601_184036.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	417890
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Not my pic, but worth sharing... I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

It's the comic sans isn't it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pity he doesn't have room now for a thin blue line flag decal across the back. Or is it on the side?

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Pity he doesn't have room now for a thin blue line flag decal across the back. Or is it on the side?
    I have to find one with the yellow hilte line for my beater

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Flakka?

Flakka?
    Have you learned nothing? Then he'd have won.
    Edut: if your post was a recommendation, I appreciate it.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Tunnels of trees, like on paths/singletrack and shit. You know, where the tree canopy at each side joins up and covers the path completely. Every time I see one up ahead I think "nice!"
    Every time.

that is hysterical. I love how the guy is probably like "if I can just get him to let go of my shirt" then the orangutan grabs his leg. He's lucky, that guy was clearly just fucking with him, could have really fucked up his leg or foot. Needs more flakka.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

No human is going to outmuscle an orangutan. Anthro prof told us about a researcher who was comparing the strength of various primates, human and otherwise, as part of a hypothesis about behavior. He had a machine with a lever you could pull on, like a slot machine--the farther you pulled the harder it got and a gauge showed how many pounds of force you were pulling. After testing on athletes--football players, shot putters, and the like, the first primate tested was a very young female chimpanzee, who pulled the lever off the machine. End of experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    No human is going to outmuscle an orangutan. Anthro prof told us about a researcher who was comparing the strength of various primates, human and otherwise, as part of a hypothesis about behavior. He had a machine with a lever you could pull on, like a slot machine--the farther you pulled the harder it got and a gauge showed how many pounds of force you were pulling. After testing on athletes--football players, shot putters, and the like, the first primate tested was a very young female chimpanzee, who pulled the lever off the machine. End of experiment.
    Did he give flakka to the students? If not, your point is moot!
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.