Page 142 of 238 FirstFirst ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 5926
    Geese often fly by our place. Sometimes it's at eye level which is rad no matter what you think of geese. Tonight, my wife asks, "Do you think the time change messes with the geese?"

I got a good chuckle outta that one.

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Plus that commercial incidentally smoked out the fact that my wife has never seen Office Space.
    That seems like a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Geese often fly by our place. Sometimes it's at eye level which is rad no matter what you think of geese. Tonight, my wife asks, "Do you think the time change messes with the geese?"
    Keeper.

Things That Amuse You

my coworker is a dumb twat

turning Johnson, Bradford into John Bradford was pretty funny - listening to her on the phone with him was great - she even told him that his name is not his name

poor thing is fucking clueless

SNAP OUT OF THE FUCKING FOG!
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Half of dentists say patients come to appointments high
    As marijuana legalization becomes mainstream, patients are showing up to their dentist appointments under the influence.
    https://thehill.com/changing-america...intments-high/

what say you, dentists of TRG?

If not high on arrival in the office, I make sure they are wasted when leaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Half of dentists say patients come to appointments high
    As marijuana legalization becomes mainstream, patients are showing up to their dentist appointments under the influence.
    https://thehill.com/changing-america...intments-high/

what say you, dentists of TRG?
    People who smoke a lot of weed, or take pain killers all the time, etc. are much harder to get numb for procedures that require that kinda thing.

Can't buy it online, can't get it delivered, and can't get it in store. It's like they don't want my money. Looks like I can add the protection plan though.

Name:  spot.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  75.2 KB

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Her lawyers are invoking the Seinfeld Defense

Today in a few uncontested elections Steve Perry, Wu Tang and Dexter Rutecki all received write-in votes.

Two years ago "Deez Nutz" got enough write-in votes in one contest to show up in third place behind the R and D candidates, which the news regrettably had to show.
    I still call it The Jake.

The guy in a Range Rover that passes me and cuts me off while I’m passing a semi already driving 15 over. Then proceeds to cut other cars off on my drive to work today. Runs a red light, clearly more important than everyone, arrives at his destination, a coffee shop near my work, at the exact same time that I do while I was driving pretty mellow with traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    The guy in a Range Rover that passes me and cuts me off while I’m passing a semi already driving 15 over. Then proceeds to cut other cars off on my drive to work today. Runs a red light, clearly more important than everyone, arrives at his destination, a coffee shop near my work, at the exact same time that I do while I was driving pretty mellow with traffic.
    I look for and point out these kinds of examples with my 16yo daughter and 15yo son whenever possible. “You can drive safely with traffic and still get there within 30 seconds of the asshole. That’s a TikTok video. Is it worth risking your life for a TikTok video?”

They really enjoy the lecture and definitely don’t roll their eyes.
    focus.

“The advertisers are gone because of his awful tweets,” Webb told me. “There’s no room for debate. He stated his intentions up front. He cared about advertisers and didn’t want them to leave and then he told us they’ve left.”
    Webb suggested to me that Musk’s now-deleted Paul Pelosi tweet was perhaps the most expensive tweet ever: It may have cost Twitter billions in advertising revenue.

Companies including General Mills, Audi, and Pfizer are pulling their marketing from Twitter because they likely don’t want their brands to be associated with anything remotely scandalous. High-level executives—CMO types—are the ones ultimately deciding what these brands spend on Twitter, and “those people are, to a T, conflict-avoidant,” Webb said."

https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...tisers/672029/

Watching two Escalades and a Suburban starfished in a parking lot. None willing/able to move so the others could. Sadly, photos don’t do it justice

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    “The advertisers are gone because of his awful tweets,” Webb told me. “There’s no room for debate. He stated his intentions up front. He cared about advertisers and didn’t want them to leave and then he told us they’ve left.”
    Webb suggested to me that Musk’s now-deleted Paul Pelosi tweet was perhaps the most expensive tweet ever: It may have cost Twitter billions in advertising revenue.

Companies including General Mills, Audi, and Pfizer are pulling their marketing from Twitter because they likely don’t want their brands to be associated with anything remotely scandalous. High-level executives—CMO types—are the ones ultimately deciding what these brands spend on Twitter, and “those people are, to a T, conflict-avoidant,” Webb said."

https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...tisers/672029/
    Ad revenue for all social media has been crashing since Apple added the “don’t track me” feature to its last iOS update. Only like 16% have opted in.

Musk is just accelerating the trend at TWTR

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Watching two Escalades and a Suburban starfished in a parking lot. None willing/able to move so the others could. Sadly, photos don’t do it justice
    I laft.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Ad revenue for all social media has been crashing since Apple added the “don’t track me” feature to its last iOS update. Only like 16% have opted in.

Musk is just accelerating the trend at TWTR

Point is now he has to pay shoot off his mouth, which is the amusing bit.
    Hopefully he runs it into the ground before he amasses a large army of Muskrats willing to wear silly uniforms and die for him.

Gee, Lucas, that's a shame.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20221108-170434-424.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	432943
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Point is now he has to pay shoot off his mouth, which is the amusing bit.
    Hopefully he runs it into the ground before he amasses a large army of Muskrats willing to wear silly uniforms and die for him.
    The sooner he augers in, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Today in a few uncontested elections Steve Perry, Wu Tang and Dexter Rutecki all received write-in votes.

Two years ago "Deez Nutz" got enough write-in votes in one contest to show up in third place behind the R and D candidates, which the news regrettably had to show.
    I never vote for uncontested. Wtf.
    Voted a few today as “none”
    I’ll try deez nuts next year

Things That Amuse You

Driving into the city this AM for a dentist appointment. Storm came through Sunday and the roads are still a bit treacherous. Drove by a couple pickups flipped on their roofs, and of course with that first winter storm, one half the drivers going like a bat out of hell, the other half freaked and doing 30kph under the limit. Par for the course.

What wasn’t par for the course was a very large bull sauntering down the highway in my lane in one of the worst, twisty sections of road. Not anxious, in no hurry and quite a few kms from the nearest cattle farm. Musta smelled someone pretty on the other side of fishtrap canyon and was walking towards a hot date. And everyone slowed down for him and gave a wide berth, idiots and morans alike. I was amused.

Good thing it wasn't a bull moose.

Ha! Moose unlikely on this stretch, maybe a goat.

The moose that amused me was last week. Was looking over some ground near Blue R right next to the river. Met up with a ‘hunter’ while accessing the site. He remarked how he and his buddy haven’t seen a moose -with or without a rack- for the several day’s hunt. Coworker and I carry on to the end of the road then proceeded to hike towards the river, crossing several dry backchannels and logged strip cuts. Recent moose sign is everywhere. Sure enough, ran into two beautiful bulls in full fall splendour, the closest came about 30m away. Obviously not cool enough for the rut yet as they were still tolerating each other’s company. After a silent communion, we each went our own way.

Ran into the hunters in their tracker again on the way out. They asked if we had seen anything. Nope, saw nothing from the road we replied. Get out of the truck and go for a walk you dolts. The game isn’t stupid and knows exactly how far the sight distances are from the roads - it’s how they stay alive, until the rut makes them too focused on the wrong thing. This also amused us.