Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2286
  1. #1601
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    268
    Blanking on a valid reason for this setup, although I'd love to hear one.

  2. #1602
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    We need a good parenting thread here.
    And a bad parenting thread, too, so I can participate.
    focus.

  3. #1603
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    4,444
    Quote Originally Posted by bonewrenched View Post
    Blanking on a valid reason for this setup, although I'd love to hear one.


    speed.

  4. #1604
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    speed.
    It does kinda look like a rocket booster. Or rocket launcher.

  5. #1605
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    2,651
    I'd expect to see a tonneau cover with that setup and the bed rack lower so that he can't actually open the cover. Seems to be how a lot of roof top tent setups go these days.

  6. #1606
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    3,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    The driver looks exhausted.
    My girlfriend watched and was like no way that’s real - I just said look at that driver - he’s wiped out!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  7. #1607
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeast New York
    Posts
    8,715
    Quote Originally Posted by bonewrenched View Post
    Blanking on a valid reason for this setup, although I'd love to hear one.
    Bikes in the bed and skis in the box?

  8. #1608
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by bonewrenched View Post
    Blanking on a valid reason for this setup, although I'd love to hear one.
    Lots of guys around here (clean Tundra and clean $50k F150 types) with that setup. Many seem to be private property managers or contractors. The 1st World needs of 7 day/wk ski access and bed usage at all times.

    Surprised that guy doesn’t have the Dakine cover on as well.

  9. #1609
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    15,661
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Bikes in the bed and skis in the box?
    That's what she said.

  10. #1610
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    12,966
    ventured north to ski Crusted Butt (today was very crusty, indeed). Whilst approaching Base Area, I noticed something rather curious- the lift line on the right (Red Dog...somethinglikethat) was inundated with a couple hundred (mostly) Texans, but Silver Royale, on the left, and only a few dozen yards away, had about thirty folks in line waiting.

    Silver goes to advanced and expert terrain...Texans no likely.

    My in-line wait times were pleasant.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210315_100442564_HDR.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	434.0 KB 
ID:	367547
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

  11. #1611
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,685
    “Silver Royale” and “Red Dog” amuse me, and I might start calling them that.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  12. #1612
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    This CAN'T be real....but I laughed anyway.

    https://www.folkspaper.com/topic/wom...309800448.html
    New Mexico brightest!

  13. #1613
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    11,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    This CAN'T be real....but I laughed anyway.

    https://www.folkspaper.com/topic/wom...309800448.html
    “I wanted to see how it would feel to put my cell phone on vibration mode inside of me, just for fun, but it soon turned out to be a nightmare,” she told judge Andrew Peterson in tears.

    Although the case is still pending, Briant’s lawyer has high hopes of getting Briant justice. He says that Samsung’s lack of directions pertaining to the insertion of its products into the human body makes for a strong case against the company.

    “Samsung is definitely at fault here as they offer no warning about the dangers and potential risks during the insertion of their products inside their clients male or female body cavities or genitals” Salma Briant’s lawyer, Jim McAfee said in court.”



    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  14. #1614
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    “I wanted to see how it would feel to put my cell phone on vibration mode inside of me, just for fun, but it soon turned out to be a nightmare,” she told judge Andrew Peterson in tears.

    Although the case is still pending, Briant’s lawyer has high hopes of getting Briant justice. He says that Samsung’s lack of directions pertaining to the insertion of its products into the human body makes for a strong case against the company.

    “Samsung is definitely at fault here as they offer no warning about the dangers and potential risks during the insertion of their products inside their clients male or female body cavities or genitals” Salma Briant’s lawyer, Jim McAfee said in court.”



    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    What the f*^& did I just read? Crazy woman.

  15. #1615
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    monument
    Posts
    6,056
    Quote Originally Posted by SHarmon View Post
    What the f*^& did I just read? Crazy woman.
    No shit.

    Suppose she accidentally cunt called anyone?

  16. #1616
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    Lots of guys around here (clean Tundra and clean $50k F150 types) with that setup. Many seem to be private property managers or contractors. The 1st World needs of 7 day/wk ski access and bed usage at all times.

    Surprised that guy doesn’t have the Dakine cover on as well.
    Could totally use that for shoulder season of bikes and skis in same weekend or even same day. Felt like a plebe taking my ski gear out for a short trip w/ kids to trail and then loading bikes back up for next morning.

  17. #1617
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,602
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    No shit.

    Suppose she accidentally cunt called anyone?
    DAMMIT - just sprayed my 12 year old Southwell all over the dog.

  18. #1618
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    9,225
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4666.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	206.2 KB 
ID:	367691
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  19. #1619
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    20,363
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  20. #1620
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    20,363
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  21. #1621
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    15,661
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    It's funny that they call it TK Maxx in other parts of the world. I went in one in Germany.

  22. #1622
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    20,363
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    It's funny that they call it TK Maxx in other parts of the world. I went in one in Germany.
    My friend's mom is Swedish and cannot for the life of her pronouce "J" as a native English speaker would. I hear her voice saying "T-yay Maxx" everytime I see the store name.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  23. #1623
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    2,651
    Playing freezer tetris after a trip to costco and buying a few too many things that must be kept frozen.

  24. #1624
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    9,225
    Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Playing freezer tetris after a trip to costco and buying a few too many things that must be kept frozen.
    Well, you know what’s for dinner
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  25. #1625
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    26,515
    Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Playing freezer tetris after a trip to costco and buying a few too many things that must be kept frozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Well, you know what’s for dinner
    these posts amuse me
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •