Page 60 of 238 FirstFirst ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 5946
    Outstanding.

..... what a wonderful world.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I don't know if this goes here or in the beautifully sad thread. Probably the latter but I'm already here.
    There's a picture in our spare bedroom. Photo on canvas of kayaks on a lake. On the back it says "My love, every journey we take will start together. I love you, (signed woman's name). " And dated about 2 years ago. My wife just got it at the Goodwill for $2.49. Always doesn't last as long as it used to. The room it's in is where our son and his wife to be will be staying when they're out here in August to get married (we hope). I think I'll take the picture down while theyre here, for luck.
    That’s beautifully sad.

Heard from an unemployed young woman on the evening news--"$600 is an amount of money that rich people think is a lot of money for poor people." Amusing, and very, very sad.

Somebody practicing take offs and landings on Donner Lake in a float plane. Seems odd for some reason.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Thanks. That made me smile.

Divynls approved. Name:  FB_IMG_1608772590855.jpg
Views: 1303
Size:  60.7 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Yes, Elf. Yesterday afternoon I went out with grasses & hay to feed some goats. Instead of 3, there, in addition, was a tiny set of legs and wagging tail about 8" off the ground, a small baby for sure. No idea one of the females had been impregnated but there it was. Name....Elf of course.

My wife got me a bidet and a poop stool for X-Mas. Apparently she is sick of my shit (har har). If she added raisin bran and bathroom spray to my presents it would be the 'you are officially an old man' kit.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    My wife got me a bidet and a poop stool for X-Mas. Apparently she is sick of my shit (har har). If she added raisin bran and bathroom spray to my presents it would be the 'you are officially an old man' kit.
    what exactly is a poop stool? and isn't that like saying piss urine?

Quote Originally Posted by ntblanks View Post
    what exactly is a poop stool? and isn't that like saying piss urine?
    Ha. I suppose that's why they call it an ottoman instead of a stool: https://hellotushy.com/products/tush...n-toilet-stool

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Ha. I suppose that's why they call it an ottoman instead of a stool: https://hellotushy.com/products/tush...n-toilet-stool
    makes total sense now. that's true love, yo.

when you drop a monster you can call it the ottoman empire.

that, and check out raw psyllium husk.

Name:  awkward.jpg
Views: 1003
Size:  27.2 KB

There's gotta be a better way to blow up a balloon

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Name:  awkward.jpg
Views: 1003
Size:  27.2 KB

There's gotta be a better way to blow up a balloon
    Damn
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I've been cooking for over 30 years and a chef buddy dropped this concept on me like a bomb yesterday. I had no idea.

http://hopfood.com/rack-of-lamb-genghis-khan/

Fucking straight up schooled me. That was amusing.

Things That Amuse You

I don’t understand

what’s the big concept here?
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Hoisin and citrus? With lamb? WTF?

sounds good to me

I had lamb with mango chutney last night

yum
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Some people need guides. Others less so. ‘Sokay.

Butt that balloon trick though...there’s just some things a man cannot do for nor teach himself to do.

I like my lamb marinated in a little olive oil, lemon juice, some garlic and herbs, grilled. No sauce or dip. As far as goat--better PM me.

Amusing: My dog understands what I mean when I flip her the bird. As in, she's sneaking into the corner of the kitchen looking for some kind of chicken castoffs, and I think "fuck that shit" and so I flip her off. And it works, dog slinks off back to her bed, but most importantly, gives me the evil eye for the next 5min, obviously thinking fuck you too noonan. Such a smart dog. She does get the chicken fat eventually, as you would expect.

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    Amusing: My dog understands what I mean when I flip her the bird. As in, she's sneaking into the corner of the kitchen looking for some kind of chicken castoffs, and I think "fuck that shit" and so I flip her off. And it works, dog slinks off back to her bed, but most importantly, gives me the evil eye for the next 5min, obviously thinking fuck you too noonan. Such a smart dog. She does get the chicken fat eventually, as you would expect.
    Ha, awesome! I give my wife's dog the finger daily and I would love the satisfaction of it recognizing the meaning of it all.

But yeah, I do spoil him. Eventually.

Also amusing, my wife giving me advice on how to fix the plumbing, but all of it couched in how plumbing would work if it were all hooked up the way it is in her head, i.e. there is like this magic portal between a certain appliance and say, a drain line, where physics are suspended and you "just tighten it" to make everything work properly. Good times