Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Progressive. Probably some of the most annoying ads. Ever. However, that scene makes me giggle every time.
    Well she was working it hard.

Daughter called earlier tonight. We'd hadn't spoken for about ten days. And following the usual initial pleasantries, she starts telling me about her first-time experience with a nose hair trimmer, how her nasal passages have irritated since, and she'll never use it again. But now she's in a pissy mood because of the experience. I don't think I made it past twenty or thirty seconds of this before bursting out in uncontrolled laughter. Then she's like "Oh my God, I hate you!" Which only made me laugh harder.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

I was telling the lady friend a story about my morally casual ski bums days (or a weekend in Lot 4), and she had to interrupt me about 5 minutes into the tale to ask what "toke/toking" meant. I found that level naivete to be quite amusing coming from someone in their 30s who grew up in the Bay Area and Western Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Daughter called earlier tonight.
    Anticipating the inevitable request for pics of said daughter is amusing. You know it's coming, be pro-active, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Anticipating the inevitable request for pics of said daughter is amusing. You know it's coming, be pro-active, eh?
    I believe decorum dictates that requests for pics of wives, gfs and sisters are all copacetic, but daughters are crossing a line.

Those who cry and angst that trump is the worst president ever

Those who cry and angst that obama was the worst president ever

I laugh in all your faces
    Vous m’amusez
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Well, I did post a couple of pics a few years ago.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Daughter called earlier tonight. We'd hadn't spoken for about ten days. And following the usual initial pleasantries, she starts telling me about her first-time experience with a nose hair trimmer, how her nasal passages have irritated since, and she'll never use it again. But now she's in a pissy mood because of the experience. I don't think I made it past twenty or thirty seconds of this before bursting out in uncontrolled laughter. Then she's like "Oh my God, I hate you!" Which only made me laugh harder.
    Lidocaine gel.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

It helps control laughter?

Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Those who cry and angst that trump is the worst president ever

Those who cry and angst that obama was the worst president ever

I laugh in all your faces
    Vous m’amusez
    If you roll Teapot Dome and Watergate up into one, you get what we have right now. I think there is a strong case to be made for the former. But what do you expect from someone who openly campaigned as reality TV Mussolini?

Of course the case for the latter is absurd.

The common thread for the past dozen years is our historically-bad Congress. They are interested in posturing and groveling for dark money for their campaigns, not in meaningful non-partisan oversight of the Executive or passing effective legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    my dumb cat....

getting some flooring done on the house, my dumb ass cat decided to walk out onto plastic and fall through. got a good chuckle out of this.
    That's funny. She landed on her feet though?

PS when you repaint don't use semigloss on the ceiling. Flat only.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Lidocaine gel.
    It helps control laughter?

That made me laugh.

The NY Mets.

Not if you are a Mets fan.

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

My condolences then.

How do you forget the batting order?

For a NL team (the way baseball is supposed to be played) I root for the Mets. As a Yankees fan, this is definitely amusing.

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

The NY Mets.
    Fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Not if you are a Mets fan.

My condolences then.

How do you forget the batting order?

For a NL team (the way baseball is supposed to be played) I root for the Mets. As a Yankees fan, this is definitely amusing.
    The fuck? You're a Yankees fan that roots for the Mets? We don't want your support. Like almost all Mets fans, my second favorite baseball team is whoever is playing the fucking Yankees.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Subway Series. Bring it. Assuming you can get your order straight.

I rarely watch NL games but I ended up watching Cubs-St. L last week on ESPN and that is the right way to play, fuck the DH as much as it has done for the Sox. It was also cool because Jon Lester was pitching and that fucker can hit. Put one to the wall and also smoked a liner for a base hit.

Subway Series. Bring it. Assuming you can get your order straight.
    we need to get a lot more straight than just the batting order for that to happen.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I rarely watch NL games but I ended up watching Cubs-St. L last week on ESPN and that is the right way to play, fuck the DH as much as it has done for the Sox. It was also cool because Jon Lester was pitching and that fucker can hit. Put one to the wall and also smoked a liner for a base hit.
    I usually consider myself a traditionalist on this sort of thing, but you could talk me into all-MLB DH these days.

Though watching Colon hit is endlessly amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Fuck!

The fuck? You're a Yankees fan that roots for the Mets? We don't want your support. Like almost all Mets fans, my second favorite baseball team is whoever is playing the fucking Yankees.
    We have the same second favorite team.

My Trumptard coworkers each buy two 20 oz. sodas a day. There are like five of them. Beyond the fact that they do this everyday and could save money by bringing them from home the dollar reader is finicky to the point of exasperation for them. The soda machine is in my work are but I'm hidden from their view so their frustration getting a soda provides needed amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    We have the same second favorite team.
    I've always had something in common with Sox fans, even if they don't like me because 1986.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I've always had something in common with Sox fans, even if they don't like me because 1986.
    Ya, that's kinda hard to get over. The real question though is how is it you are a Celtics fan???