Been shooting random stuff with Rob Machado lately

So, our kids became friends because we both hangout at Seaside Reef in our vans. We end up spending a lot of time together and eventually decided to shoot some footage.

www.DeathCookieEntertainment.com

Sometimes fear just means that you need to push your shins into the front of your ski boots and fuckin send it!

One of my favorites to watch. Thanks for posting.

Yeah, that was pretty rad. Nice work!

Machado seems like a really cool dude. Loved watching him hang out with Benchettler in his flick.

Thanks guys!
    He's unbelievably nice. I created a team for a fundraiser 5k one Saturday morning and at 7am I hear a knock on my door and it's Rob asking if he can ride with me. When he ran through the finish line he said "I hate running!" with a laugh and a huge smile.

Sometimes fear just means that you need to push your shins into the front of your ski boots and fuckin send it!

Thanks for sharing. He's always seemed like such a cool guy...

Nice little edit, thanks for posting.

Nice lil ditty Tate. Have seen that van around; always wondered who's it was. Last Wednesday down there was great all day with the wind never really kicking in and Thursday morn was nice to, but damn your water is cold this year ..... coldest I've ever had it in the winter. Made coming back up through the 91 degrees in Vegas feel good on the ol' bones
    "... she'll never need a doctor; 'cause I check her out all day"

Ya know... some people given the opportunity to shoot with Machado would try to do something WAY more professional. I created a 1 minute video for his instagram. I like to set the bar really low.

Well since you aren't gonna spam your own stuff, I will. Saw this on the TGR facebook page...

Dig the tunes and dig the low-key vibe. I don't surf but it makes me want to. Good job.