Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyp View Post
    Oh yeah, that actually makes sense.. The idea is that I'd prefer the one they're suggesting, and most definitely have a good fitting liner even out of the boot - so I'm leaning towards 28. I have one more follow up - could you tell me if the *inner* sole length of the 26 is a strict 26cm, or more? Thanks!
    Donít know honestly. It was the same length as the stock liner when I held them next to each other.

1 finger no toe cap.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

So, not sure if anyone is interested but. Iíll give you my impressions so far.
    Not sure how many days total I have in them so far, at least 10 but probably closer to 20. I havenít heat molded the liner or my boot. I put the tour wrap in some Hawk XTD 130s. The boot definitely skis much better. I am able to drive my ON3P Wrenegades 108s at the resort no problem. I feel these are almost comparable to the pro wraps for the downhill.
    But the uphill RoM is more limited. Not quite to the point of trying to tour in the pro wrap, but 55į RoM stated by Atomic is not there. Iíve only used them for side country tours around the resort. Typically not more than 1000ft of gain in a day.
    Bottom line for me, this boot liner combo is great for a 50/50 type set up. But I really wouldnít want to push these liners on a long day in the backcountry. I would like to see how the Hawk XTDs feel with the pro tour liner as a more dedicated backcountry beef boot.

I have had some in my Atomic Hawx 130s for probably 100 days in the resort this season. (full time patrolling) At this rate, they are absolutely going to outlast the shells, and I am very happy with the skiing performance, comfort and warmth. They are also a lot easier to put on and take off than the stock liners.

Anyone know for sure whether the Intuition Tour Wrap is exactly the same as the Full Tilt Pro Tour liner?

I don't think they're the same. Tour wrap has a strap. FT liner doesn't. Intuition liners usually have a different material on the inside that's less "plush" than the FT liners.

Quote Originally Posted by stevied View Post
    Anyone know for sure whether the Intuition Tour Wrap is exactly the same as the Full Tilt Pro Tour liner?
    I posed the same question to Intuition, and this was their response. The Full Tilt liner has softer inner layer of foam than the Intuition:

"They are fairly different. Our Tour Wrap is made from all closed cell foam, a high-density outer with a lining of regular density and no stiff overlay on the cuff.

The Full Tilt Tour Wrap has an outer layer of high density closed cell foam with a lining of Open cell and super soft foam and a stiff panel on the cuff. "

Does the Full Tilt have a foam sole like the Intuitions, or more of a thin, non-padded version like an OEM liner?

Quote Originally Posted by ready2tumble View Post
    Does the Full Tilt have a foam sole like the Intuitions, or more of a thin, non-padded version like an OEM liner?
    Full Tilt does not have the thick foam sole. Its the thin non padded one.

Tour Wrap, unlike other Intuitions, has also thin sole (4mm).