Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If I still lived in Utah the 194 Devastator would probably be my only ski. I skied the first year model a bunch and absolutely loved it.

I have the 196 Ren that I only pull out once or twice a year when the conditions line up, but man are they great when it does!

^i would be happy with those 2 skis alone for inbounds duty if I still lived at Squaw.

But being EC based encourages quiver infinitum

Thread drift...

Yes 4FRNT: 189 Devs! They would measure 186.5 true pull. I want this ski!!!!

Further thread drift: I'd love a skinnier Devastator for dicking around on firmer/shallower snow; 100 to 105mm, just as stiff and heavy (the weight is what I really like about them), still with a full twintip, mild full rocker or mild camber/rocker, preferably mid to high 20s radius.

I've skied fewer days than usual this winter and the 194 Devastators (mounted a little forward of the line) have been on my feet a lot - I always thought they skied best with an upright stance and at high speed which sometimes took me a run or two to adapt to in the past but with less ski fitness this year they've felt really natural as soon as I jump on them but, dare I say it, still "chargy".

4FRNT, I'll buy it if you make it. Or Blizzard: bring back the Peacemaker and make a 193 with extra glass in it. Otherwise, what current ski am I describing? Pretty much a stiff mid-fat jib ski in a 190-195 length. I'm not cool enough to ski smaller brands' products but I have a feeling those might be the guys currently making this.
    Last edited by LC; 04-08-2018 at 09:39 AM.