Leon Bridges Tour

Got my tickets. Lawn seats for this one.

Dude can sing.

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 03-31-2018 at 04:47 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

thanks for the heads up. Just got an email about the show. Never heard of him but listening on spotify now. Good stuff

On his sophomore album Good Thing, Leon Bridges’ voice breaks into the debut single “Bad Bad News” in much the same way the artist broke into the public eye in 2015 - forcefully, honestly, and all at once. “They tell me I was born to lose,” he sings with characteristic soulfulness, “but I made a good, good thing out of bad, bad news.”

Good Thing marks the beginning of another transition for Leon Bridges. If Coming Home anointed him the R&B underdog whose sound was reminiscent of days past, Good Thing is an album firmly rooted in the modern world, with nods to R&B’s storied and varied history. “We wanted to find a way to bring the old sound in a way but evolve it,” Bridges explains.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

never heard of him ? I take it back. This tune is great
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.