Wasatch Touring Partners Wanted

Looking for touring partners for the Wasatch this spring. PM me.

-Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by ryanpraski View Post
    Looking for touring partners for the Wasatch this spring. PM me.

-Ryan
    Hey would be interested in touring! I have three days off a week that are sporadic. What's your schedule like? look me up on facebook Dakota Schlag

Shot you a PM but for anyone else interested I'm free most days of the week at some time of day. My phone number is seveneightone-twosixfour-sixnineeightone. Lemme know!

Wasatch Touring Partners

I'm hoping to find some touring partners as well. I work a real job but I'm free on weekends/school holidays and most afternoons (after 2 pm). I've skied for over 40 years and have a pretty extensive racing background (years ago).

I have my Avie 1 and completed a couple of one-day workshops with UAC. I've been out on my own some but it makes me nervous and I just end up skinning around and not skiing a whole lot.

Hey all, I'm in Utah this month and I'm looking for touring partners. I have been backcountry skiing since 2010 and have done some avy courses. I am available Thursday to Monday of this week and the 21st until the 27th. Down for any type of skiing as long as the conditions allow.

Low Angle Partner!

Hey, I live in the Wasatch and am looking for partners as well. Completed level 1 course and i've only 'toured' in bounds. Up the groomers, down the groomers. My risk tolerance dictates me staying below 30. If this sounds like someone you would like to tour with - PM me, please!