Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Well the 2019 SR 105 is a sweet ski. Have three days on them in hard and somewhat soft snow. Boy it is fun to rail gs turns through soft snow. Mine are mounted for 29.5 on the line with new STH2s which looked to be a little more that 12.5 back from center. I really wanted to try these but was concerned they'd be a little short for a tram ski here at JH (I'm 6-4), and I think that is the case. Thinking they won't make it into the quiver for next year so want to see if anyone else would like them for a good deal. Otherwise I'll put in gear swap next pre-season. I prepped the bases like skis this caliber deserve and they are absolutely minty. Not a scratch that I can see. PM me if you are interested and we can work something out.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by skuff View Post
    ^^^ also curious about that ^^^
    The SR95 from last year - the metallic blue ones - were lighter, tips softer, and got bounced around in the chop. Also felt like they skied a bit shorter too. subtle differences from the plaid tops, but enough that I didnt really see the need for them, since the plaid ones had some life left.

They did look incredible with gold pivot 15's

Had the red, plaid top 115's too. very nice ski. was a shame to have them here in NC and not getting skied to death - so I sold those as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by john c View Post
    Most of us are trying to have fun, not be Luke Skywalker and blow up the fucking death star, save the galaxy, and be the coolest Jedi at the next movie premier.

If anyone's interested, these new-old stock Stockli SR 95 bitches are on sale at Wolfy. Still in original plastic wrap.

Length is 192, which is likely why they're there for so long.

You likely? Send me the funds to buy and ship, and I'll get them to you, stat. The store is only open Fri-Sun, so it's a relative "stat".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230325_130320.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	453183
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    Well the 2019 SR 105 is a sweet ski. Have three days on them in hard and somewhat soft snow. Boy it is fun to rail gs turns through soft snow. Mine are mounted for 29.5 on the line with new STH2s which looked to be a little more that 12.5 back from center. I really wanted to try these but was concerned they'd be a little short for a tram ski here at JH (I'm 6-4), and I think that is the case. Thinking they won't make it into the quiver for next year so want to see if anyone else would like them for a good deal. Otherwise I'll put in gear swap next pre-season. I prepped the bases like skis this caliber deserve and they are absolutely minty. Not a scratch that I can see. PM me if you are interested and we can work something out.

What length?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    If anyone's interested, these new-old stock Stockli SR 95 bitches are on sale at Wolfy. Still in original plastic wrap.

Length is 192, which is likely why they're there for so long.

You likely? Send me the funds to buy and ship, and I'll get them to you, stat. The store is only open Fri-Sun, so it's a relative "stat".

Name:	20230325_130320.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	453183
    I have a pair of those for sale with bindings for way cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    What length?
    Pretty sure the longest were 186.
    Quote Originally Posted by john c View Post
    Most of us are trying to have fun, not be Luke Skywalker and blow up the fucking death star, save the galaxy, and be the coolest Jedi at the next movie premier.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    I have a pair of those for sale with bindings for way cheaper
    Go on... I'm thinking about replacing my stormriders

They're pretty smoked, but I can't stop skiing them.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

^ 186

Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

They'll let me have the skis I posted above for $300.

You can buy direct from the shop (Fri-Sun), and I'll still pick 'em up and ship to you.

Or, if you're in Colorado, we can meet the next time I hook up with SheRa to ski Copper or Loveland, or something.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Mine are 192 mounted with px12 for 305bsl @ +2. They are in excellent shape but have 3 mounts. $150 plus ship from SLC

Name:	Image1679872959.624486.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	151.2 KB 
ID:	453323

Those are too big for me. I'm skiing a 179, and it's about as much as I want.

I may have found a pair of the plaid 2019 SR105s in a 186 and am wondering about mount point. I use boots with lots of forward lean and more often than not want to move bindings back on my skis, but the rec someone listed of -12.5cm does seem quite far back. Any reservations going on the line for these?

Also, I should have mentioned, skiessentials.com has a handful of pairs for cheap! The morning has happened on the east coast and they haven't cancelled my $350+tax+free shipping stormrider.

Quote Originally Posted by goran View Post
    I may have found a pair of the plaid 2019 SR105s in a 186 and am wondering about mount point. I use boots with lots of forward lean and more often than not want to move bindings back on my skis, but the rec someone listed of -12.5cm does seem quite far back. Any reservations going on the line for these?
    I’ve skied all my stocklis on the line or slightly behind.

Also, I should have mentioned, skiessentials.com has a handful of pairs for cheap! The morning has happened on the east coast and they haven't cancelled my $350+tax+free shipping stormrider.
    Damn it. I have been on the hunt for some of those. Nice score. Let me know if you have buyers remorse
    He who has the most fun wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Climber Joe View Post
    I’ve skied all my stocklis on the line or slightly behind.
    Right! Don't mess with a Stockli rec mount point. LoL have the same green Stormrider 95 pictured above in the 192. Amazing skis but due to the nature of moderately stiff flex, no soft tips here, made them IMO slow to hook up. So I did a remount to +1.25 cm and hated them. Big mistake, so back to the rec line I went. Not in my full time rotation but a great ride. So quiet of course. They are wide gs skis. No speed limit. Love them in spring slush.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Pabst View Post
    Right! Don't mess with a Stockli rec mount point. LoL have the same green Stormrider 95 pictured above in the 192. Amazing skis but due to the nature of moderately stiff flex, no soft tips here, made them IMO slow to hook up. So I did a remount to +1.25 cm and hated them. Big mistake, so back to the rec line I went. Not in my full time rotation but a great ride. So quiet of course. They are wide gs skis. No speed limit. Love them in spring slush.
    Mmm, I don't think I've ever rode my Stormrider 88s in slush. Usually, I use them for freeze thaw freeze nightski chunder in the upper bowl. On the worst nights I'll be like, the only one that goes out there.

Conditions are deadly on my park skis, but the stocklis just fkn rip, and I can freeride em so aggressively, trenching through the rock hard chop like it's nothing.

Lol, they make me look like a way better skier than I really am.

I mounted mine on the line, with Pivots and Cochise 130 boots at 13degree lean, and love the line. There’s enough taper in the tip that it doesn’t seem too far back. Carves great on the line and can still pivot turn off piste when desired if you aren’t back seat.

Well I couldnt resist the skiessentials deal and swooped some 188 2021 stormrider 105s with bindings for a screaming deal. Always wanted to try the stormrider so we will see how they do next year. Will potentially be replacing a 190 salomon stance. The more i ski different skis over the years the more I settle back on "traditional" skis for daily drivers. I end up missing having a damp trad tip of a ski to "feel" out the mush piles in variable snow or low viz before just slamming into them with a heavily rockered ski, also in very settled old pow I miss having a shorter tail to sink down into the snow. These seem to check all those boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by rip View Post
    Well I couldnt resist the skiessentials deal and swooped some 188 2021 stormrider 105s with bindings for a screaming deal. Always wanted to try the stormrider so we will see how they do next year. Will potentially be replacing a 190 salomon stance. The more i ski different skis over the years the more I settle back on "traditional" skis for daily drivers. I end up missing having a damp trad tip of a ski to "feel" out the mush piles in variable snow or low viz before just slamming into them with a heavily rockered ski, also in very settled old pow I miss having a shorter tail to sink down into the snow. These seem to check all those boxes.
    You made a wise choice, I’d agree that it checks all those boxes. And, you saved me from buying a second pair to keep in the wrapper and having to explain to the wife why I needed skis I didn’t plan on skiing for a few seasons. You got a hella deal on them. I think of it a lot like my Mpro 105s but with a tighter sidecut and more fun in the bumps.

Anyone ever ridden the DP 204s? So far everyone has raved about the 201s. Name:  Image1681537380.415367.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  197.7 KB

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by givethepigeye View Post
    The SR95 from last year - the metallic blue ones - were lighter, tips softer, and got bounced around in the chop. Also felt like they skied a bit shorter too. subtle differences from the plaid tops, but enough that I didnt really see the need for them, since the plaid ones had some life left.

They did look incredible with gold pivot 15's

Had the red, plaid top 115's too. very nice ski. was a shame to have them here in NC and not getting skied to death - so I sold those as well.
    That's helpful, thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by skuff View Post
    That's helpful, thanks for the info
    The 2023 sr95 is much stiffer than the half blue ones from 2022. Possibly the stiffest version since 2012?