Page 236 of 429 FirstFirst ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 10706
    That’s fucking ridiculous.
    I still call it The Jake.

Bobby’s wealth redistribution platform makes Nancy Pelosi moist

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    That’s fucking ridiculous.
    Most definitely. Considering luxury SUVs historically have the most depreciation then couple that by Mercedes topping the list of depreciating makers and you’ll have one sad sack in 5 years asking himself wtf did I do… buying a 20 something yr old looking ride instead of a ski cabin down payment.
    But more power to Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Most definitely. Considering luxury SUVs historically have the most depreciation then couple that by Mercedes topping the list of depreciating makers and you’ll have one sad sack in 5 years asking himself wtf did I do… buying a 20 something yr old looking ride instead of a ski cabin down payment.
    But more power to Bobby
    I don’t think you appreciate the financial situation of the people buying these cars.

Bobby's used car lot and Free Carfax

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    I don’t think you appreciate the financial situation of the people buying these cars.
    Lol. While I get your point, I’m surrounded by these people. The boss of one of my jobs just got the AMG model in satin black to go with his McLaren. Another cat in office has a Urus. Mortgage business.. everything’s going great - until it isn’t. (see 2009-2014)

Speaking of a Urus. I sold this one to another dealer for 30k over MSRP.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

"I see you got a new Focus ST there, Bob"
    "No Bill, that's the new Lambo, they call the color Bambina Blue"
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

That Urus is gonna make some athlete's housewife in exurban ATL really, really happy.

At these prices, I may have to look into selling my two 8zyl. vehicles and pick up a high powered electric wagon.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    That Urus is gonna make some athlete's housewife in exurban ATL really, really happy.
    If he could have somehow fit a Whole Foods in with the soccer field, those wives would get wetter than spring.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    If he could have somehow fit a Whole Foods in with the soccer field, those wives would get wetter than spring.
    Yep. Know your target audience and A.B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    143k MSRP. Ive got it listed for 219k. Insanity.

Wild, but these have really become a hot car around here in the last few years, especially with the FL and TX covid refugees putting on the flex. They love their G550, G63 and too many lifted Brabus
    monstrosities.

...and they are not great. They float like a large boat. They have many more mechanical issues than any other M-B. I can think of at least 3 other $125K+ non-supercar SUVs that I would rather have.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    ...and they are not great. They float like a large boat. They have many more mechanical issues than any other M-B. I can think of at least 3 other $125K+ non-supercar SUVs that I would rather have.
    ... but they look great with your easter-tinted aviators, moncler cardigan, custom felt hat and OC shoes, just driving around to drive around.

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    I think they are awful. There is also zero leg room in the back seat. Range Rovers are much better SUVs.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

The only G Wagon worth a shit is the previous model G350d Professional, which wasn't/isn't sold in NA, because it doesn't meet MB's strategy of selling the "luxury "SUV branding to Rappers and Russian Mobsters. Even in Germany, G wagons have been holding their value, surprising since petrol is currently $ 7.85 gallon. There was talk that no new ones are coming to US in the next year due to parts shortages, maybe that's part of the price craziness?
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Svengali View Post
    There was talk that no new ones are coming to US in the next year due to parts shortages, maybe that's part of the price craziness?
    Absolutely. I don't think there are any 2023s coming to the US.

Dumb question—but been a while since I’ve purchased a used car. Looking at selling the fiesta ST and getting something a little more practical. Besides autotrader/Craigslist/eBay/BaT—are there common sites cars are listed nowadays? The last time I bought a used car I would still look through the classifieds in the paper, or those classified mags at gas stations.

Bobby's used car lot and Free Carfax

I have purchased my last 3 cars off of CarGurus…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I like cars.com and autotrader.com. Sonicautomitive.com is a database of all Sonic dealers. BaT is a collector grade sales platform now. Carvana is probably the easiest way to buy and sell a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I like cars.com and autotrader.com. Sonicautomitive.com is a database of all Sonic dealers. BaT is a collector grade sales platform now. Carvana is probably the easiest way to buy and sell a car.
    Thanks! Forgot about cars.com and didn’t know about sonic.

If someone ever trades in a clean Honda Element with a moonroof for a 911 or something, PM me and I’ll fly out and drive it home.

I've always liked the Fiesta ST. Seems like it would be a hoot to drive

Hey Bobby, when you get a chance? Cheers.

WDDJK7DA1EF024103

Moderate damage.

2014 MERCEDES-BENZ SL550
    VIN: WDDJK7DA1EF024103
    CONVERTIBLE
    4.6L V8 F DOHC 32V
    GASOLINE
    REAR WHEEL DRIVE

This CARFAX Report Provided by:Bobby's Shake Junt.

4.7 / 5.019 Verified Reviews

favorite 347

Customer Favorites

"Porsche recently began testing 718 GT4 RS around the Nürburgring in Germany where it set an incredible time of 7:09.3, which makes it faster than the Lexus LFA, the Ferrari 488 GTB and, crucially, faster than most of its siblings, including the 911 991.2 GT3 and the 918 Spyder"

https://drivetribe.com/p/the-porsche...TO6UUClKYVwoIw