Page 205 of 428 FirstFirst ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 10691
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Fuck double clutch

Sold my Panamera for an e39 M5
    That car makes me smile every time

But if you find one of the 50 Panamera 3 pedal cars allegedly in the us, imma buy that unicorn from you
    Can I interest you in a completely unmolested e38 740i with only 158 miles?

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/ret...w-bmw-7-series
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Can I interest you in a completely unmolested e38 740i with only 158 miles?

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/ret...w-bmw-7-series
    No clutch, no deal.

But where can I buy one of those car condoms?
    I feel a strong urge to hermetically seal my car

Looking to replace my Tundra after the engine blew and the frame rusted through. Can you help me and run this one?

5TBDT44196S550699

Anyone got a line on a 1st gen Tundra or 4runner or F80 LC in CO?

Thanks BS!
    stay outta my line

Can you check this 02 Tacoma?

5TEWN72N72Z119809

Dealer ad shows 27,486mi...gotta be too good to be true.

Thank you
    stay outta my line

Yep. And I may have to resort to a JDM example as it seems there are absolutely none left (94-95 SE-V6) stateside.
    Or come to Nevada.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/reno...93282427378589
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Gotta join the private group. Screenshot?

Oops. Found the same one listed in Craigslist:

https://reno.craigslist.org/cto/d/re...099024699.html
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

1991 Disco commercial

Co-worker friend sent me this in this time of way too much time, one of a series of Land Rover ads premiering the new Discovery we worked on in 1991. Production company was Challenge LTD out of London, they were famous for huge epic commercials for British Airways and the like, and they would blow into town and gather a crew, send someone to the bank and literally withdraw sacks of money because they paid everyone cash and lots of it. It was shot way south of Mexicali in Baja California for the dual reason of it being about as rugged of a desert you can find along with the convenient fact that the Mexican government was perfectly okay with you doing anything you wanted to the landscape just as long as you paid the right people.

Land Rover brought four rigs - LHD and RHD of both petrol and diesel for the various markets they were hitting, along with the Scottish factory driver who looked a lot like Richard Attenborough, an older gentleman, very distinguished and well spoken and who also had a massive lead foot and disdain for anything Range Rover. They were built for doctors, Land Rovers were built for off road travel. Helicopter jockey was some ex-SAS pilot who lived out in the desert with his mechanic and his Helicopter for the duration of the shoot - 7 days. These guys looked like the dirt when it was all over. The best part is the stripes, this was pre-CGI so they were hand painted across the fucking desert by the scenic painter and five Mexican helpers. He was out there for two weeks straight before production started painting lime based stripes across the world and it about drove him out of his mind. My girlfriend (now wife) shuttled dailies for $500 a day - she'd pick up the dailies from Kodak in Hollywood, run down to Calexico and drop them off, grab up the exposed film from the camera department, run it back to Kodak, get some sleep, pick up the dailies as soon as they were processed, and repeat. Pretty good money for the gig.

For this gag we built a ramp up a scree hillside and the factory driver would slowly roll up to the base, redline it, drop the clutch and absolutely tear ass up to the top. They shot multiple shots of for each rig and every day it was sun up to sun down shooting hours. At the end we had to do a company move back to Hollywood and the drivers took the wrong turn and went over the border in the non-commercial crossing and Customs just about shit their pants when the saw the Discos. They had no idea what the fuck those were or what was going on. That took a half a day to clear up on its own and since it was U.S. the production company couldn't just pay their way through. They made a bunch of commercials out of that job and this is the only one I've ever seen.

Last edited by I Skied Bandini Mountain; 04-01-2020 at 07:20 AM.

Oops. Found the same one listed in Craigslist:

https://reno.craigslist.org/cto/d/re...099024699.html
    Good lookin out Chup, seriously. Unfortunately this is what I’m running up against. I’m not even sure this example was originally sold in the US; no spare carrier, manual locking front hubs, murdered hooker stains on the cloth interior...

Please let me know if you run across another, this is my great white buffalo. Thanks mang.

Name:  9272B651-C058-41A7-A92D-7115D363D58B.jpeg
Views: 624
Size:  82.0 KB

Infiniti QX4 is also the same.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Infiniti QX4 is also the same.
    If you are a hairdresser

Did the qx4 come in any color but that horrible gold or pearl white? Chrome wheels bleh
    Last edited by simple; 04-01-2020 at 08:56 AM.

Yeah underneath I know, but in this case I need the original.

Can’t have the LX when it’s the LC I want.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Fucking have to pay at or above book for a nice Subaru in this town. Especially an 08 09 Outback that just had it's timing belt done. And they sell fast. Everyone loves those. For good reason. Was an h6 3.0 vdc on sale at the dealership for about 2 seconds. Oh well.
    I mean literally 1 or 2k above book. Ah, Missoula.
    I'd be more than happy to drive anything to you between SF Bay Area and there for the cost of gas and a flight back home. Probable hard to pin down right this second, but when this BS passes over, I'm happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Fucking have to pay at or above book for a nice Subaru in this town. Especially an 08 09 Outback that just had it's timing belt done. And they sell fast. Everyone loves those. For good reason. Was an h6 3.0 vdc on sale at the dealership for about 2 seconds. Oh well.
    I mean literally 1 or 2k above book. Ah, Missoula.
    I have a 2005 Outback with 142,000, had the brakes & head gaskets replaced plus tons of other 100k parts, 2.5i, 5 speed. Blue with grey trim. I'd consider selling. Needs struts and has a small tear on drivers seat. Otherwise a 8/9 out of 10. Never wrecked. No interest on new Outbacks looks appealing. No interest ends 4-30. Probably a deal breaker, unless they extend the offer

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    If you are a hairdresser

Did the qx4 come in any color but that horrible gold or pearl white? Chrome wheels bleh
    Hol up. Mfer was elegant.

This is the 2nd gen that had 240hp. The previous one had 180hp. Damn near get run over on the highway.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Thanks. Hoping a nice looking one was available

This is the 2nd gen that had 240hp. The previous one had 180hp. Damn near get run over on the highway.

Yeah, but it wasn't the Assfinder.

Good lookin out Chup, seriously. Unfortunately this is what I’m running up against. I’m not even sure this example was originally sold in the US; no spare carrier, manual locking front hubs, murdered hooker stains on the cloth interior...

Please let me know if you run across another, this is my great white buffalo. Thanks mang.

I’ll tell you one good thing about this whole pandemic;

I have reconnected with every single buddy of mine in this pic (seen and unseen) this week after many years. And that’s a good thing.

Never go full Mustang.

Never owned one (buddy had one) but I get the appeal of the OG Pathfinder. The transformer wheels were a major part of the lust I felt towards it.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Old man had two of these, one 1st gen in a cool brown color and the other 2nd gen in black and gold two-tone :nonono:

Never go full Mustang.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Never owned one (buddy had one) but I get the appeal of the OG Pathfinder. The transformer wheels were a major part of the lust I felt towards it.
    The lust, it never goes away.
    Last edited by BmillsSkier; 04-09-2020 at 09:41 AM.

Waaaaay too expensive indeed, but nice to see that it's still truckin. Still, the 2 doors were rad (even though I prefer my Pathfinders in SE form).

This is the greatest picture in the whole ad. I imagine the speedo just snapping after pegging against the odo reset pin.

I was hoping he took that pic while doing 70 down some Minnesota back road, but I see the break is on the less spicy end.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.