Page 344 of 428 FirstFirst ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... LastLast
Results 8,576 to 8,600 of 10691
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Is that even allowed at this point? https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...er-le-baron-7/
    Does it come with a seersucker suit ?

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Im gonna keep laying into these Barret-Jackson bidders, there’s just no excuse for them or the steel they’re bidding on.
    Nostalgia is a poison.

I dunno Bmills. I'm not much into 80's Lebarons but if Scottythrust has a 2.7 Carrera sitting around that's been as well cared for as this, I'm interested.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Is that even allowed at this point? https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...er-le-baron-7/
    Hey that was John Voight’s car!

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I dunno Bmills. I'm not much into 80's Lebarons but if Scottythrust has a 2.7 Carrera sitting around that's been as well cared for as this, I'm interested.
    Damnit, you made me go look to see if scottythrust had a 2.7 Carerra. Turns out this thruster is a bit active on BaT and has won bids for an Audi R8 V10, Lambo Gallardo, and this craptastic K-car convertable.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Touring_Sedan View Post
    You know nothing about me, my wife, or my family but if it makes you feel better about yourself to disparage my life, go right ahead. I just think it's hilarious that a bunch of people told you not to buy the Volvo, yet you bought the Volvo and then acted surprised when it exploded immediately. It's kinda like when people tell you to stop throwing money at a Range Rover, yet you continue and act surprised when your upside down and it's still broken.

For the record, the Rover is 25 and the Wrangler is 18, but keep telling yourself I'm rich. It reminds me that maybe I actually did make some good life choices.

I would have gone with "the used car market is bullshit" in the last panel for this thread and crowd.

Yo Bobby!

What's up with all the Rivians on carsandbids and BaT right now, bunch of first order placers taking delivery and trying to avoid making that first payment while pocketing a bit of change?

Yo Bobby!

What's up with all the Rivians on carsandbids and BaT right now, bunch of first order placers taking delivery and trying to avoid making that first payment while pocketing a bit of change?
    Have you seen the tech industry layoff numbers ? When you're used to $300K a year since age 24 and didn't save shit something's gotta go.

Quote Originally Posted by Touring_Sedan View Post
    You know nothing about me
    Nor you, me. Whatevs tho.

Perhaps we can chill out on the personal attacks until dunfree shows up? This thread is where everyone coexists (Bobby Supercar to beat up minivan owner) and we mostly razz each other in a good natured way.

How 'bout we get back to making fun of K-cars?
    Agreed. My bad. Moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    Have you seen the tech industry layoff numbers ? When you're used to $300K a year since age 24 and didn't save shit something's gotta go.
    Huh, that could be it. I swear there's more Rivians than any other one particular car on carsandbids right now.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    I would have gone with "the used car market is bullshit" in the last panel for this thread and crowd.
    Man, ain't THAT the truth. I have not seen anything quite like it in my entire life. WTF?! It sucks! Especially coupled with everything else these last few years have thrown at the economy.

NIGHT 2 BOOMERSHIT ON BARRETT-JACKSON STREAMING NOW!!!

"Barrett-Jackson doesn't sell reproductions" - A guy with a microphone said that while walking among the automobilia while some turd heap of American steel that has been molested by no less than 20 owners and a new LS under the hood rolls across the block somewhere behind him.

How 'bout we get back to making fun of K-cars?

Attachment 444660
    I read up to here a while back - then spent about 2 hours running between dealers fetching parts this afternoon- on way out of town passed this woody pt cruiser, back off 280 it passes me going opposite direction- back the other way for one more errand the ticket passes by me again- no pics - I was driving like a lunatic no time- these fuckin woody k cars keep following me. Universe sending me a message.

Well, i need a sedan, i like v8 BMWs.
    I sold this one to an ex NFL player a number of years ago. It is a m60 6 speed manual car. I liked it so much i immediately went and bought another after i sold it. Now, he wants to sell it, so he called me up offering me first right of refusal on it. He's bringing it over tomorrow to leave it for a few days....
    Name:  Screenshot_20230126-195801.jpeg
Views: 285
Size:  88.1 KB
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Man, ain't THAT the truth. I have not seen anything quite like it in my entire life. WTF?! It sucks! Especially coupled with everything else these last few years have thrown at the economy.
    Cheap cars couldn't last forever. They also last a lot longer in most cases. The lemons are not so easily fixed though, as engineering makes everything complex.
    I wonder if BEV platforms will emerge to mix and match. Given the comparative simplicity if you could figure out the crash testing angle you're good.

Akio Toyoda stepping down as CEO but remaining chairman. The new CEO oversaw the LC500 program. Could be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Well, i need a sedan, i like v8 BMWs.
    I sold this one to an ex NFL player a number of years ago. It is a m60 6 speed manual car. I liked it so much i immediately went and bought another after i sold it. Now, he wants to sell it, so he called me up offering me first right of refusal on it. He's bringing it over tomorrow to leave it for a few days....
    E34 540i/6 is the only car I've ever regretted selling. Looks good!

Akio Toyoda stepping down as CEO but remaining chairman. The new CEO oversaw the LC500 program. Could be worse.
    A N/A V8 as his last project?

Lexus also runs not one but 2 IMSA factory teams.

Love their direction.

While it's been hilarious to laugh at boomers at car auctions, perhaps THIS is a car we can actually get behind.

If only I were a rich tech bro, I'd probably own one.

Finally, something worth bidding on.

Finally, something worth bidding on.
    Indeed!!!

I’d buy this if I could

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1994-bmw-840ci-19/

Who shoves a s62 m5 engine and stick in an older coupe?
    For the work involved this price is fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Who shoves a s62 m5 engine and stick in an older coupe?
    Someone who’s upset BMW never built an M8.