Page 233 of 428 FirstFirst ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 10691
    1995 FORD CLUB WAGON SUPER E350
    VIN: 1FBJS31G4SHA91701
    VAN
    7.5L V8 F
    GASOLINE
    REAR WHEEL DRIVE

This CARFAX Report Provided by: Bobby's Rolls Royce and Tacoma Supply Co.

4.7 / 5.018 Verified Reviews

favorite 338

Customer Favorites

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Bobby, when looking at 2016 Cayenne's and I see 3+ owners, something is wrong right? I see one I like that is a FSBO and the fucking seller won't respond to me. I am ready to give up until next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    1995 FORD CLUB WAGON SUPER E350

Hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Bobby, when looking at 2016 Cayenne's and I see 3+ owners, something is wrong right? I see one I like that is a FSBO and the fucking seller won't respond to me. I am ready to give up until next year.
    Kind of depends on the car. I wouldnt be scared of 3 owners if its clean and serviced.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

The Passat is dead.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...EFSnljpGZWCsP4

What a miserable nation of cute-utes and bloated white rental-fleet garbage SUVs we’ve become.

And I’m not even a big fan of the Passat, but I like cars that don’t drive like marshmallows or jello pudding.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Bobby or anyone able to run a carfax for me?

1FBJS31G4SHA91701

TIA.
    Talk to me if serious. I had that same van and can give you tips

[COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Roboto]1995 FORD CLUB WAGON SUPER E350
    VIN: 1FBJS31G4SHA91701
    VAN
    7.5L V8 F
    GASOLINE
    REAR WHEEL DRIVE

This CARFAX Report Provided by: Bobby's Rolls Royce and Tacoma Supply Co.

Thanks man, probably gonna sell before I get to look at it but I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Talk to me if serious. I had that same van and can give you tips
    Sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    The Passat is dead.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...EFSnljpGZWCsP4

What a miserable nation of cute-utes and bloated white rental-fleet garbage SUVs we’ve become.

And I’m not even a big fan of the Passat, but I like cars that don’t drive like marshmallows or jello pudding.
    Not dead yet

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...5738172623649/

The Passat is dead.

The Passat had some high points with the VR6, W8, 4Motion and daddy-likey euro-only Alltrack R36 builds.

RIP. I had to take our Alltrack in for a muffler hanger bolt that fell out twice. The dealer has a bunch of the new Taos CUV’s on the lot... yuk

Carfax me please. Cheap japanese crap content

JF1SF656X2G745443

My mistake. Carfax on VIN please

JT2SW21M5N0017249

Kind of depends on the car. I wouldnt be scared of 3 owners if its clean and serviced.
    Yay!!!

Bobby survived the lambo jump of chads gap

Hope your ankles heal up quick
    . . .

Hey Bobby,
    Can you run this carfax? Thanks!

5TFMV52147X029783
    on the send bus to gnar town

This shit still work?

Thanks bubby...

VIN: SALSF25466A976777

Bobby, I looked at a Carfax on a 2015 TDI VW Touereg. From delivery in 2015 thru 2019 all the maintenance was done, but the next owner in 2019 drove the car 25k miles and nothin on Carefax. Dealer states they likely used a Indie that doesn't report. Really? I thought Carfax picked up all servicing. Dealer showed me their re-inspection report and the car was clean except for the front brakes. They did the rotors and pads with 54k on it. Sounds about right. My wife said to do a PPI on Monday to be sure it is good to go. What are your thoughts? Dealer is a big one in CA. Peneske Ford. O and used car prices suck.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Carfax definitely does not pick up all service. Most cars just show ownership and title work when using Carfax. Only shops that use the system, dealerships and chains for example, are noted. Independents rarely do. Inspection results? Good luck. I don't trust trade-ins unless I get actual service summaries from the dealer. I've traded in my garbage cars. I personally sell the good stuff. I'm sure I'm not normal but I'm a skeptic unless it is a cream puff, but then the dealer is gonna overprice it

Indies never report.

Ask if he has records?
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Bobby, I looked at a Carfax on a 2015 TDI VW Touereg. From delivery in 2015 thru 2019 all the maintenance was done, but the next owner in 2019 drove the car 25k miles and nothin on Carefax. Dealer states they likely used a Indie that doesn't report. Really? I thought Carfax picked up all servicing. Dealer showed me their re-inspection report and the car was clean except for the front brakes. They did the rotors and pads with 54k on it. Sounds about right. My wife said to do a PPI on Monday to be sure it is good to go. What are your thoughts? Dealer is a big one in CA. Peneske Ford. O and used car prices suck.
    This is definitely not true, especially for really nice cars. I know a guy who has a great car collection and employs a top notch (certified Ferrari) mechanic f/t. Crazy life, huh? Any way, although the cars are all impeccably kept, none of his work is reported to carfax. I would be happy to own any of his cars.
    Carfax is great, but it is not all inclusive. I've been sucked in to spending the $39 a few times, but more for curiosity than anything else.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Indies never report.

Ask if he has records?
    The dealer has 0 records, just their pre-sale inspection report. I guess I will wait until Monday to do the PPI. Hopefully it is still around then.

So I had a PPI done today. Now bear in mind this is after the salesman told me the dealer had done a 120 point inspection and all was good except for the front brakes. They replaced the rotors and pads (supposedly). My Indie called to say there was a rats nest in the engine compartment. I told him to keep going, now knowing the salesman was FOS. Final verdict was car was in ok shape, needed some work and had a mysterious oil leak I didn't want to pursue further, so I blew it off. No offense Bobby, but car sales doods are fucking liars. Glad I don't need a car tomorrow.

Yo Bobby,

Can we chastise this dealer for this absolutely absurd price on a 108,000 mile 911? ($97k)

Or are prices really this stupid now?

Not a rare 964, shabby looking cabriolet at that, those miles, dealer... wtf?!

https://www.porscheofgreenville.com/...8HMaPHtI3jw0cl
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    The Passat had some high points with the VR6, W8, 4Motion and daddy-likey euro-only Alltrack R36 builds.
    I owned a W8 for nine months. Was really a great car to drive those four out of the nine months it wasn't in the shop for something. What a piece of shit...

Bobby's used car lot and Free Carfax

Bobby (or others)
    Buying a new car and trying to figure out the best way to dump the old car in a market like this? Dealer? Carvana?

If I don’t go through the dealer is there any way I can still offset the taxes on the new car sales price?

Gracias para todos

Yo Bobby,

Can we chastise this dealer for this absolutely absurd price on a 108,000 mile 911? ($97k)

Or are prices really this stupid now?

Not a rare 964, shabby looking cabriolet at that, those miles, dealer... wtf?!

https://www.porscheofgreenville.com/...8HMaPHtI3jw0cl
    down to 90k. As it looks like it's inside their showroom, it's probably mostly a museum/history display, so they don't want to have to go out and find a new one.

That said - the used Porsche market for 911's is just stupid. I was thinking about an older 911 (996 or 997.1), but the prices have just made that a dumb idea.

Re: How to sell - get quotes from carvana/dealer/carmax, then figure out if you want to deal with craigslisters/FB marketplace tire kickers and take the most money option.