Page 5 of 425 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Got it. A unattainable race car.

I thought we were talking about the Boxster. Which is what I thought last time. Flattering it made such an impression.

Guess Ill pack it in Jono. Back to the drawing board.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

He may know fuck all about soup, but this guy can run a carfax report.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

I'm trying. I've been selling cars for 5 years now. Started at Lexus.

Quite a few auto experts on here. Not sure why they opt not to enter the business. It's extremely easy.

I typically just agree and nod my head. The consumer of these types of cars almost always knows more about the product.

It's hard for me to find the fuel door release Im in an out of so many cars. Widgets. Sales is sales. You are either good or bad at it.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Jono: 718 is the Boxster. I just googled it. Ill try and remember that next time. I don't have either one of those in stock so it's doubtful.

Not a fan of the newer 4 bangers. This is the Boxster to own.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I don't post in ski threads do I? I post in weed, gun and car threads.

But yes. I dabble in skiing.

Are you still skiing on 90s gear?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

Uhhh. No you can't.

Are you saying the pictures I post aren't mine?

Maybe look for a job instead of fucking with me? I've got income. You? Not so much.

I've hung out with Pow4Brains quite a few times. Mikey B is probably going to come visit. Do I care to meet MtnGirl or WTF? No.

Im not sure what your fucking problem is. I've never been a dick to you.

I play poker online and argue with people here to stay sharp. I've gained education and been exposed to other mindsets here. If you are part of the echo chamber, it might not be as rewarding.

Maybe the fact I have two small kids and a wife is why I can't drop everything to go ski with strangers who don't like me.
    i ussually waits tills i fish or ski with or at least bake fores i decide and bestow a likeability number and i still bets ya a plate o shatter your fur and skin kids would like me
    id drive with ya
    only with a gansta lean though
    bro
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Man I wish I could find a cherry 83 Tercel 4x4 wagon.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    '87 SR5 4x4 wagon. And yes. Except for rusting out if you even whispered "road salt", pretty much every Tercel from the 80s had something about it that made it worthwhile. Did a lot of driving in HS in my mom's 85 FWD 2 dr hatchback. Totally uninspiring to look at. It was a blast to go-cart around in on the back roads. And my mom put studded snows on it for some odd reason. It was a champ. Here in VT the 4x4 and AWD Tercels and Corollas had a cult following until they all rusted apart.

Uhhh. No you can't.

Are you saying the pictures I post aren't mine?

Maybe look for a job instead of fucking with me? I've got income. You? Not so much.

I've hung out with Pow4Brains quite a few times. Mikey B is probably going to come visit. Iceman is going to buy a Bronco from me and we are going to partner on some health food cookies. Do I care to meet MtnGirl or WTF? No.

Im not sure what your fucking problem is. I've never been a dick to you.

I play poker online and argue with people here to stay sharp. I've gained education and been exposed to other mindsets here. If you are part of the echo chamber, it might not be as rewarding.

Maybe the fact I have two small kids and a wife is why I can't drop everything to go ski with strangers who don't like me.
    Yep I'm saying pics are bullshit...I'm saying you're bullshit.

FYI you have zero clue what I have or where I'm from, but hey at least I don't run around the internet bragging on ski forums when I don't even ski....beat it bobbyshitstain.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Are you still skiing on 90s gear?
    My boots just busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post

FYI you have zero clue what I have or where I'm from, but hey at least I don't run around the internet bragging on ski forums when I don't even ski....beat it bobbyshitstain.

1000 bucks on it? Iceman holds the money?

Or should we wait till you have a job?

Jono: 718 is the Boxster. I just googled it. Ill try and remember that next time. I don't have either one of those in stock so it's doubtful.

Not a fan of the newer 4 bangers. This is the Boxster to own.
    So this is what, always be closing? One RWD soft top in the garage is more than enough to know that cars are a huge time suck--as you described. No thanks. Time is the only thing we have as humans. I like cars more than most but the thought of spending a powder day messing with a car is repugnant to me.

Spend some time on something you love enough to learn about it. Maybe grow something green. But for the love of all that matters in life, enough with the keyboard already.

1000 bucks on it? Iceman holds the money?

Or should we wait till you have a job?
    1000 on what? What would you do to actually prove it? Has anyone met you in person? Who's vouching?

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    So this is what, always be closing? One RWD soft top in the garage is more than enough to know that cars are a huge time suck--as you described. No thanks. Time is the only thing we have as humans. I like cars more than most but the thought of spending a powder day messing with a car is repugnant to me.

Spend some time on something you love enough to learn about it. Maybe grow something green. But for the love of all that matters in life, enough with the keyboard already.
    Im good with 30 hour weeks selling toys. Thanks though.

Next powder day in Nashville, Ill call in sick.

I already did the growing thing. Lots of work for not much return.

Putting the Miura name on a modern Lamborghini should be a punishable offense.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

1000 on what? What would you do to actually prove it? Has anyone met you in person? Who's vouching?

You said my pictures are fake and that I am a fraud correct?

Agree to the 1000 bucks and I will provide proof to the contrary. If I told you before that would be stupid.

Do you understand betting? Starting to understand why you were laid off.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Putting the Miura name on a modern Lamborghini should be a punishable offense.
    Lol. Factory had 50 left over Aventador models and needed to make them "special".

Agree to the 1000 bucks and I will provide proof to the contrary. If I told you before that would be stupid.

Lol. Factory had 50 left over Aventador models and needed to make them "special".
    Need to know odds...a good gambler always know their odds

Well if you want to put your money where your mouth is then itll cost 1000 to find out.

Not a hard concept.

I will gladly adjudicate this bet. Iceman is busy at PT.

Iceman or perhaps Danno. 1000 paypal'd to either.

Time to put your money where your mouth is. Put em in field and let them fight it out.

Iceman or perhaps Danno. 1000 paypal'd to either.

Time to put your money where your mouth is. Put em in field and let them fight it out.
    Aren't you the guy who weaseled out of paying me 10 grand for Roy Moore's percentage of the cracker vote? I gave you friendly terms on that and certainly would have honored my end of it

What? Don't start making shit up like WTF.

I imagine Skidog wants to keep his 1000 bucks. I would too if I was unemployed.

What? Don't start making shit up like WTF.

I imagine Skidog wants to keep his 1000 bucks. I would too if I was unemployed.
    I don't recall you honoring the bet. I would've noticed if 10 grand hit my Venmo.

If I'm Skidog, I would be reluctant to engage in a wager with you due to your lack of creditworthiness.

I'm trying. I've been selling cars for 5 years now. Started at Lexus.

Quite a few auto experts on here. Not sure why they opt not to enter the business. It's extremely easy.

I typically just agree and nod my head. The consumer of these types of cars almost always knows more about the product.

It's hard for me to find the fuel door release Im in an out of so many cars. Widgets. Sales is sales. You are either good or bad at it.
    Can't say I'm not tempted to try to enter the business. You're saying that you just started selling Lexus cars, like at the dealership?

Nt sure how much I'd like working for the man or dealign with people who can afford that shit but nonetheless, I've thought of:

independent broker (but I don't know many rich people)

Rare parts broker, use some German language skills to source shit from Mutterland

Curbstoning for extra coin

Dealer's license and flip out of a storage shed and CL

Some sort of wheeler dealer type operation but. man, when they show the profits at the end of the show, its fucking depressing.

I also kind of presently lack car guy cred, as I cruise the 10YO Outback. Love the car, but, yeah, not a whole lot of people being like "where'd you get THAT?!?!"

hmmmm....its shit I could do but I worry about if there's money in it. LIke, livin' money, not getting rich money.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

10/14/2013

Magic Toyota

Edmonds, WA

425-775-4422

magictoyota.com

Transmission checked

Floor mat(s) checked
    Floor mats are good. Sounds like a sound buy.

Still need that 20 bucks back MtnGirl. You are a con artist. If you are going to cheat people out of money, you need a bigger scam.
    There is a guy here, he builds most of the bridges, benches and wood features on our mountain bike trails. If you run into him (which is often if you ride a lot) he always has a smile and a cold beer to share.

His person truck that he uses to build us trails along with his own tools and time needed a new transmission, and the timing was bad for his family.

So I gave him 20 bucks.

Before that there was a local avy death, and a co-workers kid with cancer. I could go on.

I'm only a bus driver. I don't make 10% selling million dollar cars.

Seems like it shouldn't be worth your time to carry on about 20 bucks but wth.

Post up your PayPal or whatever. I'll send you twenty bucks and you can shut the fuck up.