Page 50 of 428 FirstFirst ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 10698
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Possibly. It's also possible you just have no fucking clue. Same as with the Corvette.
    Why don't you ever want to talk about your 5000 dollar RX7?

You mean this Corvette? http://www.superchevy.com/how-to/pro...t-engine-swap/

The original numbers-matching engine
    Please tell me more!!! LMAO!

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post

No. The Corvette you posted in your meltdown thread that you deleted twice. The Corvette you said was a numbers matching 1965 Grand Sport. That thread may still be cached if you need a reminder.

No. The Corvette you posted in your meltdown thread that you deleted twice. The Corvette you said was a numbers matching 1965 Grand Sport. That thread may still be cached if you need a reminder.
    That's the same car genius. Maybe go work on your RX7 instead of paying attention to my shit all the time? LMAO... RX7...

Do you vape at Cars and Coffee when you drool over 90s Japanese cars?

https://www.velocitymc.com/vehicle-d...3bf9667ec1fa9c
    Shafi Kiesler wanted to bring his 65 Corvette into the 21st Century. HIs effort is the result you see here, a beautiful resto Corvette you could drive across the country, just like he did! You'll recognize this hood as the 67' big block. It provides the cold air and gives it the look of the Stinger. Vintage AC, Front Runner, BeCool radiator module and RHR Fuel Tank round out this awesome resto-mod. This link provides a full description of the build: http://www.superchevy.com/how-to/pro...t-engine-swap/ This car was featured on the cover of the March 2005 issue of Corvette Fever! The new owner will receive the framed article and associated items that go with this car. What a build! VIN # 194375S114739

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

That's the same car genius.
    You can't be this stupid even as a used car salesman. Do you know what numbers matching means?

the collector could just be repeating the bullshit the last salesman told him about the car.

My parents have a '63 Corvette with matching numbers.

I've never been much of a Corvette fan myself but that '65 would go well with thier '65 impala SS. (Also matching numbers)

You can't be this stupid even as a used car salesman. Do you know what numbers matching means?
    It's a car that comes with its original major components. While not currently installed on the Corvette.......... The car was a numbers matching car and comes with all original components. The build was done so that the car can be restored to its original state easily.

Im not sure why I am explaining this to someone who can't afford a 60k car.

^actually thinking of it that is how my parents '63 is. He still has the original 327? but swapped it out for a 350 or something because today's gas blows and he couldn't bring himself to modify the 327 to run on it.

It's a car that comes with its original major components. While not currently installed on the Corvette.......... The car was a numbers matching car and comes with all original components.
    JFC, Bobby. Then it's not numbers matching. You really had no idea. Not only that, Chevrolet didn't make a Grand Sport Corvette in 1965. And nowhere in the article you posted does it even mention anything about Grand Sport.

Pretty sure there they only made 5 Grand Sport Corvettes. All '63 but none with a split window

JFC, Bobby. Then it's not numbers matching. You really had no idea. Not only that, Chevrolet didn't make a Grand Sport Corvette in 1965. And nowhere in the article you posted does it even mention anything about Grand Sport.
    Guess what happens when you put the original components in?

Not sure where you are getting Grand Sport from. You are probably getting mixed up with the 2011 I sold. https://www.velocitymc.com/vehicle-d...70098ad96af7d3

How many classic cars have you sold btw?

Guess what happens when you put the original components in?

Not sure where you are getting Grand Sport from. You are probably getting mixed up with the 2011 I sold.
    The dealer you work for is reinstalling the original drivetrain? Right.

No mix up, Bobby. Just more of your misrepresentations. Easily verifiable had you not accidentally deleted your meltdown thread. Twice.

Why don't you ever want to talk about your 5000 dollar RX7?

It looks like a Hill Billy installed that engine under his apple tree.

By the way, unless all the matching numbered parts are INSTALLED in the car, it's not considered a matching number car. It's all about honesty integrity and morals....

Bobby Clueless

How many of these have the two of you sold?

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    It looks like a Hill Billy installed that engine under his apple tree.

By the way, unless all the matching numbered parts are INSTALLED in the car, it's not considered a matching number car. It's all about honesty integrity and morals....
    That's the original one. That was done at the Chevrolet factory dipshit.

After the car won multiple awards (hence "Built to Drive There is Life after Concours) the owner wanted a daily driver type experience. He built the car as such and this is the finished product. A car that can be enjoyed rather than put under a cover. All original NUMBERS MATCHING parts come with the vehicle. Its a 50k dollar car. Hardly enough to blow my skirt up so who really gives a fuck? Neither of you can afford it anyhow.

aint no AMG tho
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Just a side question: how long would you say you have to work in sales before accepting the fact that sales is all that matters? Would you say a layperson could pick it up in, say, a year? Or does it depend more on how many you sell than the time spent selling? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    aint no AMG tho
    Have you ever driven a C2 Corvette? It sure as hell is not an AMG that's fo sho!

How many of these have the two of you sold?

That's the original one. That was done at the Chevrolet factory dipshit.

After the car won multiple awards (hence "Built to Drive There is Life after Concours) the owner wanted a daily driver type experience. He built the car as such and this is the finished product. A car that can be enjoyed rather than put under a cover. All original NUMBERS MATCHING parts come with the vehicle. Its a 50k dollar car. Hardly enough to blow my skirt up so who really gives a fuck? Neither of you can afford it anyhow.
    Which is neither numbers matching nor Grand Sport. Maybe spend less time collecting tchotchkies and more time with the cars you sell.

Let's see a picture of the engine bay and interior of the 1969 Camaro SS 396 you're calling numbers matching.

Now the car isn't numbers matching but comes with numbers matching parts. Whoops. Forgot about that little piece of information. In other words, Bobby wants to look the part but really has no clue so watch him try to change the subject. Hardly enough to blow your skirt up but just finished posting about how bad ass it is. Classic Bobby Clueless.

The 65 went back to the owner about 2-3 weeks ago. We didn't want to relist the car. 50k car and he wanted 62k. Waste of time.

Check teh inventory smart guy. https://www.velocitymc.com/exotic-used-cars-for-sale

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Just a side question: how long would you say you have to work in sales before accepting the fact that sales is all that matters? Would you say a layperson could pick it up in, say, a year? Or does it depend more on how many you sell than the time spent selling? Thanks!
    You are either good or bad at sales. You can decide which one I am.

I'm not sure I agree with ya Mazdaradi. Regardless of what's currently in it the option of turning it back to original is what matters.

steapconcreate and Bobby Clueless on the same page. Imagine that.

Now the car isn't numbers matching but comes with numbers matching parts. Whoops. Forgot about that little piece of information. In other words, Bobby wants to look the part but really has no clue so watch him try to change the subject. Hardly enough to blow your skirt up but just finished posting about how bad ass it is. Classic Bobby Clueless.
    Didnt even realize we dont have the car anymore. LOL. Good one bro!

Do you think about me all day or just some of the day?

steapconcreate and Bobby Clueless on the same page. Imagine that.
    Lets see a picture of the RX7!

Why wont you talk about your car?

Well what's your background? I'm not super knowledgeable but I grew up in a family of collectors and therefore have been around collector cars since I can remember.

It's not uncommon at all to buy a complete car along with original matching parts. Especially from the 60s and 70s.