Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Married women

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    Not unless you're comfortable with the possibility of seriously fucking up a whole bunch of people's lives. And you shouldn't be.
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    I've never understood why guys get mad at the other guy that their wife or girlfriend is cheating on them with. It doesn't really make sense. Get mad at your partner not the other guy.
    I believe it's because it's easier than looking at themselves or how their own relationship ended up in that situation. That said I agree with you. I was never mad at the guy my ex cheated on me with. I actually feel empathy towards him given that she seems to be making the same mistakes (non-relationship) that she has always made and can't or won't recognize them and change.

I'd steer clear of any married women and this is coming from a guy who met his current girlfriend while she was separated and that was still a sticking point for me.

Other than the wrong thing to do, it is a good way to possibly end up dead. glwt
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    This is a fair call out and def considered it, but being with her far outweighed the risk...

And yes Scottyb we got married...

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app
    More of a general call out / rule of thumb than anything. Each individual situation is obviously different. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Although I imagine Skiballs doesn't have to worry too much about getting attached.
    Exactly.

Can we get some god damn nekkid pics so we can properly consider the question?

Jeez this place is slipping...
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    I'm down with helping someone blow off some steam, married, taken, or otherwise. When I was bartending a bowtie could quite literally bring guests to their knees. I have always used discretion and never knowingly indulged anything that was beyond a bit of excitement or feel-good for the other party.

IMO, long-term is bad news. Before living in a state full of citizens with firearms and the knowledge to use them I was the beneficiary of a friend's unfaithfulness. No matter how attracted I was to her, the reality was that her wanting to engage in a prolonged extra-relationship affair had less to do with our chemistry and much more to do with deeper issues in her own relationship. My actions undermined trust in someone else's relationship and it left a bad taste in my mouth. Six years later they bought a house together, go figure.
    So far, this is certainly the most interesting answer. Experience, nuance, and insight.

it's complicated

my ex was in a really bad relationship when I met her. Hadn't slept in the same bed with him for over a year. I told her that we could hang out but I wasn't gonna be the guy to cheat with and she was cool with that. They had a kid together, only 2 or 3 years old. We hung out for months until one day she says they were never married in this country. WHAT ?? so...technically....and she thinks he has a piece or two on the side. I'm like, fuck that, move into your own place...and she did. THEN, I was all in. waited awhile before sleeping with her and he was pissed but he was also an asshole to her for a long time.
    I would never cheat on her and she felt the same , total trust. Got married a year later, raised her kid, had a ton of great times.
    We're still really close.
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Live Free or Die

Not worth it unless she is a Ten and has no herp

What if she has clymidia?

Paging Frorider to the STD courtesy phone. Mr. Frorider.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    This. Getting shot over sex would also suck.
    Getting shot during sex would be worse....

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I've never understood why guys get mad at the other guy that their wife or girlfriend is cheating on them with. It doesn't really make sense. Get mad at your partner not the other guy.
    Its a Alpha thing, don't worry about it or try to understand it.

Can't imagine you have to worry either with that self centered approach. Some of us spineless cucks loved our wives, our history together, our children and that life enough to try to forgive and work it out, at least for a while, because the alternative sucks for, like I said, a whole bunch of people, most of whom are innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Fair game, just don't fall for her, because at the end of the day, she's going home to hubby, not you. Ask me how I know. If I was given the choice again, I would have turned it down. But I can take solace in the fact that she's married to a spineless cuck who wouldn't divorce her ass for repeated instances of infidelity which occurred over years.

Although I imagine Skiballs doesn't have to worry too much about getting attached.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

It's both their responsibilities' unless one of them has no idea the other is married.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Ditto. IME, married women who cheat usually claim that their hubby is okay with it or that he's cheating himself or our marriage is sexless, etc.

I plead the Fifth re the subject matter of this thread, except to say that my indiscretions were years ago, in another life.

AFAICT, marital infidelity happens way more often than many people think. These are risky times: It's easier than ever to have an extramarital affair, but it's also easier than ever to get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    she says they were never married in this country. WHAT ?? so...technically....
    Huh?

Where were they married?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I think concretjungle has a legit point below:

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    I believe it's because it's easier than looking at themselves or how their own relationship ended up in that situation..
    BUT, it can be case dependent. I would have much rathered my ex had slept with a random, or 10. Instead she had an ongoing affair with someone very close in our lives. For a year. That shit is evil on both their sides. And while I did need to look at myself and that relationship, when I remembered all the times that he was in my house joking and smiling with me, I didn't exactly feel like he was an innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    Not unless you're comfortable with the possibility of seriously fucking up a whole bunch of people's lives. And you shouldn't be.
    Agreed. I've heard the excuse of "well, she was going to screw someone and it's all her responsibility", and maybe that's all true. But you don't have to be the guy she does that with.

I wouldn't get mad at the other guy (assuming that there was nothing personal involved, of course), though I think it is fair to judge him and his character (for the reasons stated above).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    Yes or no?
    Ask her husband, in person. If you are too much of a pussy to ask don't do it.

Two rules to live by
    Never Fuck with another mans food
    Never Fuck with another mans woman
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

Quote Originally Posted by BCJC View Post
    BUT, it can be case dependent. I would have much rathered my ex had slept with a random, or 10. Instead she had an ongoing affair with someone very close in our lives. For a year. That shit is evil on both their sides. And while I did need to look at myself and that relationship, when I remembered all the times that he was in my house joking and smiling with me, I didn't exactly feel like he was an innocent.
    Yeah, that's messed up. I wouldn't a hold a grudge against a random from a bar, but I'd be furious at my "friend" in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    . . . but I'd be furious at my "friend" in that situation.
    Yeah, screwing a bud's wife is fucked up. I never gave a thought to doing that during during my wild years. Porking a bud's wife is distinguishable from porking a stranger's wife because a very different set of duties owed are to a bud vs. those owed to a stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    Getting shot during sex would be worse....
    Not as bad as catching your wife in bed with the golf pro then getting blamed for their murder. And then having to escape prison and be exiled in Mexico. That would be the worst.