Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    A preseller has tix for $188-1774. Good luck mags!

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    A preseller has tix for $188-1774. Good luck mags!
    By the time I was able to get into buy the good tics were all sold out... As usual I had to get mine through StubHub and paid $336 per tic and the seats are pretty legit...! Not missing them this go around...

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 439
Size:  15.1 KB

Just checking some other venues for demand before i get in virtual line at 10am, seems like there is some demand, no?

Anyone figure out how to buy the new album on CD? I'm just seeing it on ebay? I keep seeing click bait claiming it is outselling Taylor Swift, but can't figure out how to buy...

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    I'm very solidly in the "meh" category on this album. Although, I'm not sure that I'm the target audience because, if I ranked Tool albums it'd go; 1. Opiate 2. Undertow 3. Aenima 4. Can't really tell a difference.
    X2.

The new album is great - per usual, some insane music on there. But it kinda feels like they're just finding ways to draw out saying / playing the same things with minor tweaks here and there.

fucking ticketmaster...

edit: ok got two tix to SLC, what a panic shit-show of competition. Not sure if I got tix with a clear view, but I'm close to the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by 406 View Post
    Anyone figure out how to buy the new album on CD? I'm just seeing it on ebay? I keep seeing click bait claiming it is outselling Taylor Swift, but can't figure out how to buy...
    Shop.toolmusic.com

It says they are going to do another mini purchase on their website today...

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

I'm only seeing the non-USA cd?

edit to add: Looks like US version is sold out:

https://store.toolband.com/products/...ion-cd-package

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    fucking ticketmaster...

edit: ok got two tix to SLC, what a panic shit-show of competition. Not sure if I got tix with a clear view, but I'm close to the stage.
    BOOM. got two to the Glendale show, 10/23.....Any Mags going to that one that are down for pre-show libations, hit me up. ITS FUCKING ON!!!!!!!!!
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 439
Size:  15.1 KB

Just checking some other venues for demand before i get in virtual line at 10am, seems like there is some demand, no?
    This was what I saw for 30+ minutes and finally had to go to a meeting. Fuck TM, and fuck this whole process. Just like missing the Pearl Jam show with this nonsense, I am so pissed at that process that I am kind of happy not to be giving them my money. Just fuck them with a 2x4 sideways.
    Happy for you guys that got tix though.
    /rant

These guys are hilarious...Skip to 28:30 if you don't have time for the whole thing.

What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

It got played at burning man the moment it dropped. Buddy of mine somehow got cd's ahead of the release from Alex Grey and forgot to give me one.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    These guys are hilarious...Skip to 28:30 if you don't have time for the whole thing.

That was awesome. They made me like that song even more.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    That was awesome. They made me like that song even more.
    Yea those dudes are great. Hilarious around the 9min mark when the heavy riff kicks in.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

If you've never seen this, back in 97 Maynard takes drunk fan down and sits on him for 10 minutes during PUSHIT- fast forward 4 mins in

Wow. Creepy as shit. He’s like grinding on the dude and the dude is trying to groove to the song.

I need a shower

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Wow. Creepy as shit. He’s like grinding on the dude and the dude is trying to groove to the song.

I need a shower

And a good eyeball bleaching....
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Still got those wrestling skills.

Announced a 2nd Denver show. Still not getting my hopes up but will cross fingers nonetheless.

^Tixs will be on sale Friday 13/9. I am going into this sale with my weapon out and belly in.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    ^Tixs will be on sale Friday 13/9. I am going into this sale with my weapon out and belly in.
    I see what you did there. Fucking A you will. Eyes full of wonder........
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

We need some good maggot karma. Fucking bots.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post

i like this guy sometimes for reaction videos. this one not quite as funny, seems he's really seriously getting into metal now. his enthusiasm is addictive. his first time reaction video to Rush was hilarious. check it.

If you wait until on or around gameday, u can usually snag a tic or two. Life happens, people holding may have to work, get sick etc. and have to unload their tix.

If I lived in the city, I would definitely try. Not committing that much to off-hand chance.
    Besides, I would rather sit home stewing in my own juices about how much I hate Ticketmaaster instead.

the last time i saw tool was in 2000 and i showed up without a ticket. haggled with a scalper for a while and he wouldn't budge. a $50 ticket was $80. i balked and thought i'd just wait it out and maybe find another ticket. 5 minutes before the show started i went back to him and he said he raised it to $100. i said fuck off and he said how about $80. i said no, i'll just go home. we settled on $60. saw them near the front row, all time epic, and (hed) p.e. opened, which i also love. fast forward 10 years later and i still see the same guy scalping tickets at festivals. must be decent business.