We are spirit bound to this flesh
    We go round one foot nailed down
    But bound to reach out and beyond this flesh
    Become Pneuma

We are will and wonder
    Bound to recall, remember
    We are born of one breath, one word
    We are all one spark, sun becoming

Last edited by DaveTV; 10-15-2019 at 08:06 AM.

2 more days.

So stoked, got tickets and heading to Pepsi center Wed

"For guests attending TOOL events tonight and/or tomorrow night, please note that using your cellphone or camera in any manner during the performance is strictly prohibited.

Per the tour request, guests who fail to abide by the following cellphone restrictions will be immediately dismissed from the arena:

• This show has a very strict policy on cellphones and cameras. No texting, no tweeting, no talking, no cameras/photos, no recording.
    • Per the tour, Pepsi Center has hired extra security to make sure no one is on their phones while in the arena bowl.
    • If you are found using your cellphone during the performance in the arena bowl, you will be ejected from the event per the request of tour security.
    • Please keep your cellphone in your pocket or purse for the duration of the event.
    Fans that need to use their cellphone while attending the show are advised to exit the arena bowl and use their device on the concourse. Guests who are dismissed from the event for using their cellphone during the performance in the arena bowl will not be eligible for a refund on their ticket.

If immediate information is required, please contact:

Pepsi Center Guest Relations "

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I don't even mind. Don't have to carry it in one of those stupid pouches. But people will try, so that ought to be fun.

a perfect union of contrary things

just finished reading. cool

c a d

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    "For guests attending TOOL events tonight and/or tomorrow night, please note that using your cellphone or camera in any manner during the performance is strictly prohibited.

Per the tour request, guests who fail to abide by the following cellphone restrictions will be immediately dismissed from the arena:

• This show has a very strict policy on cellphones and cameras. No texting, no tweeting, no talking, no cameras/photos, no recording.
    • Per the tour, Pepsi Center has hired extra security to make sure no one is on their phones while in the arena bowl.
    • If you are found using your cellphone during the performance in the arena bowl, you will be ejected from the event per the request of tour security.
    • Please keep your cellphone in your pocket or purse for the duration of the event.
    Fans that need to use their cellphone while attending the show are advised to exit the arena bowl and use their device on the concourse. Guests who are dismissed from the event for using their cellphone during the performance in the arena bowl will not be eligible for a refund on their ticket.

If immediate information is required, please contact:

Pepsi Center Guest Relations "
    I was there last night. Show was sick. And yes, they were tossing people out like flies. I found it rather humerus.

When did Tool start playing?

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    I was there last night. Show was sick. And yes, they were tossing people out like flies. I found it rather humerus.
    Yet they still film and upload to YOUTUBE... Disrespectful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6dPtFhdQ4U

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    Yet they still film and upload to YOUTUBE... Disrespectful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6dPtFhdQ4U
    The last song they said people could use there phones. It was strange.
    They came on around 8:40

The last song they said people could use there phones. It was strange.
    They came on around 8:40
    Not really - just trying to avoid this nonsense

Just saw Adam shopping in SLC. I walked by him a few times before realizing who he was. Didn’t bother him though. Bought a nice wooden penguin to remember bumping into him there.

Yeah, great show. The new stuff sounded fucking great, and I came to the realization that Danny is the glue that holds it all together. I knew he was really really good, but he blew me away.
    Saw a few peeps trying with their cameras, and was hoping to see any miscreants getting hosed, but I was too busy jamming' to the music to see. Well, other than the guy a few rows down that must have overdone the edibles.

I was going to take a picture of all the cameras as it was a sight, but again I am busy, musics on.

We are spirit bound to this flesh
    We go round one foot nailed down
    But bound to reach out and beyond this flesh
    Become Pneuma

We are will and wonder
    Bound to recall, remember
    We are born of one breath, one word
    We are all one spark, sun becoming

My favorite track by far......5 days out till Glendale. SO. STOKED. Any AZ Mags going hit me up. I’ll be pre-gaming at Westgate........Weapon out, belly in.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

I know, get off my lawn, but why can’t people just enjoy the moment and not video everything fucking thing. That pic is ridiculous!

Toolheads check this out...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Headed to the Glendale show tomorrow....Stoke level is off the charts!
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Well that was fucking SICK, and Danny Carrey is the G.O.A.T...... That is all.

-Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

She is something

https://youtu.be/4Yw8aaqnnrg

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Adam Jones dressed as Dwight from The Office for the Halloween show in Milwaukee last night.....

https://www.revolvermag.com/music/se...-dwight-office

The scalpers on StubHub are a lil much. I will go in, and snag a last min one outside or on stubhub for less than face. Lookit this shit below

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tooltix.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	301133

The StubHub thing really pisses me off. Anything that is not obstructed fro the Boston show is $300+ a seat, if you want decent seats its a $1000. Greedy cunts. I've heard that prices drop buying the day of for some shows.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    The StubHub thing really pisses me off. Anything that is not obstructed fro the Boston show is $300+ a seat, if you want decent seats its a $1000. Greedy cunts. I've heard that prices drop buying the day of for some shows.
    You have to wait until about 7:25pm. STUBHUB has a "hard" shutdown at exactly the listed time of any show(in this case 7:30). When the clock ticks to 7:30 no more buying or selling is allowed and the event is closed. The sellers know this and have a fire sale in the last few minutes so they don't get stuck with them.