Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 153
  1. #126
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,594
    I'd have to say INVINCIBLE is my favorite track








  2. #127
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    3,992
    So I got tix for the 2nd Denver show. Bring the binoculars.

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,374
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    If I lived in the city, I would definitely try. Not committing that much to off-hand chance.
    Besides, I would rather sit home stewing in my own juices about how much I hate Ticketmaaster instead.
    Just got an email from Ticketmaster that someone hacked into my account. Which I JUST created for Tool tix. I know it may not be Tixmaster's fault, but my annoyance with them grows and grows...

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    3,992
    Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Just got an email from Ticketmaster that someone hacked into my account. Which I JUST created for Tool tix. I know it may not be Tixmaster's fault, but my annoyance with them grows and grows...
    TM sucks. Plain and simple.
    Once I got to the point of selecting tickets, I kept getting "Sorry, someone else has selected those tickets" over and over. Finally selected something a bit further back over and over until it finally went through. TM are fucking fucks,

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central VT
    Posts
    4,025
    Tickets to the Boston show sold out in a few minutes. Now Stubhub wants $215 for seats BEHIND THE GODDAMN STAGE. Fuck that.

    I remember seeing Tool in 1997 in a club in NY, I think tickets were $20.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,374
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    TM sucks. Plain and simple.
    Once I got to the point of selecting tickets, I kept getting "Sorry, someone else has selected those tickets" over and over. Finally selected something a bit further back over and over until it finally went through. TM are fucking fucks,
    I got that too, but it was a race to grab anything with other people online, I don't think that's their fault. Everything else should be though.

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    3,992
    Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    I got that too, but it was a race to grab anything with other people online, I don't think that's their fault. Everything else should be though.
    Not their fault on that part. Just the process they have in place. While nice that you can, er, select your seats, it made it very frustrating. Shows like this feels like a game show and I don't want the buzzer to go off. Gimme your price levels and I'll tell me how many I want and just handle it. If you are going to charge me $25/ticket in fees, can you make it seem like you are doing something other than giving me grief?

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Coast of the East Coast
    Posts
    6,503
    If they come to Tampa, we have a hook up. Buy the cheapest tix, and meet up with my friend's brother before the show. He runs security. He trades us out shitty tix for pit or row A. I guess they keep a bunch of good tix for people that have security issues near them, or other hook ups.
    We have done it a couple times so far. I just have to be able to get the cheap seats in time.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    291

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    2,094
    That’s sooooooooo badass....TOOL! Eyes full of Wonder.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,850
    Whelp, looks like Tool pulled the new album off Prime. Dam.

    Now I have to buy it.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    4,529
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Whelp, looks like Tool pulled the new album off Prime. Dam.

    Now I have to buy it.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Buy it you bum
    PE, Mechanical Engineering
    University of Bridger Bowl Alumnus
    Alpental Creeper

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,850
    I know I know.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Whelp, looks like Tool pulled the new album off Prime. Dam.

    Now I have to buy it.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Weird. Listened to it while at the gym this morning and just went into my accnt and searched it and it came up.

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    5,068
    Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    X2.

    The new album is great - per usual, some insane music on there. But it kinda feels like they're just finding ways to draw out saying / playing the same things with minor tweaks here and there.
    This is kind of how I felt after listening on a long car ride. I'll probably give it a shot again sometime while at home or work to see what I think. It felt like they grabbed phrases from previous songs and used them instead of making something new. But the little patches of familiarity may have skewed the experience and made me think I was getting something more like some of the older songs. It's also possible I should listen to it as new music, not specifically as a tool album because of all the associations I have with their earlier music

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,850
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Weird. Listened to it while at the gym this morning and just went into my accnt and searched it and it came up.
    Itís there, but just with just Fear Innoculum as the only song for me.



    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,850
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    This is kind of how I felt after listening on a long car ride. I'll probably give it a shot again sometime while at home or work to see what I think. It felt like they grabbed phrases from previous songs and used them instead of making something new. But the little patches of familiarity may have skewed the experience and made me think I was getting something more like some of the older songs. It's also possible I should listen to it as new music, not specifically as a tool album because of all the associations I have with their earlier music
    IMO itís not their best album but Toolís worst is still better than 90% of the garbage out there. Easily.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hell Track
    Posts
    8,571
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    IMO itís not their best album but Toolís worst is still better than 90% of the garbage out there. Easily.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    That's a fact.

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Itís there, but just with just Fear Innoculum as the only song for me.



    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Bummer.
    quick screen grab.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1496.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	407.1 KB 
ID:	294716

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,850
    Yea on the phone app all the songs show but donít play except Fear Innoculum. On my computer it just shows Fear Innoculum.

    Iíve been playing it A LOT since it came out ( like almost everyday all day) so maybe I hit a play limit and have to upgrade to Prime Unlimited ? Or just buy the album on I Tunes.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Yea on the phone app all the songs show but donít play except Fear Innoculum. On my computer it just shows Fear Innoculum.

    Iíve been playing it A LOT since it came out ( like almost everyday all day) so maybe I hit a play limit and have to upgrade to Prime Unlimited ? Or just buy the album on I Tunes.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Thatís bizarre. I do have unlimited so maybe thatís the rub.

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    3,992
    I have UL too and it works fine.
    Honestly, UL works pretty damn good. Spend less on new music overall and I don't have to mess with a lot of cases with the wrong CD in it.

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,850
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Thatís bizarre. I do have unlimited so maybe thatís the rub.
    Thatís it.

    The basic Prime shut it down.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,194
    It gone.

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    2,161
    Anyone need a pair of tix to the SLC show next Fri 10/18? We were gonna drive out from Tahoe but my girl's gotta fly back to Aus.
    Gotta couple great seats in Sec 18 Row 9, that'd be pretty much center court for a Jazz game. I paid $375 from Ticketmaster, gimme a shout if you want to go.
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •