Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Saw that. Not sure a huge covid crowd is my jam quite yet but will prob (try to) buy tickets

I like TOOL and have seen their (incredibly stale) show a few times. I hope this presentation is different and interesting. That said I’ll rely on pirate video as I’m not stepping foot into a Covid filled arena to see a band.

New Tool Album (No, Really)

F that - just bought my tickets through FuckHub and are first level - front row a bit offset from the stage…. The best is finally do not have to travel to see them - 30 minutes from home…. Cannot Fing wait…

What is so pathetic is I paid less for 2 tickets to see the greatest band on earth than for 1 ticket for my wife to see Justin Timberlake - (same seating location)….

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    F that - just bought my tickets through FuckHub and are first level - front row a bit offset from the stage…. The best is finally do not have to travel to see them - 30 minutes from home…. Cannot Fing wait…

What is so pathetic is I paid less for 2 tickets to see the greatest band on earth than for 1 ticket for my wife to see Justin Timberlake - (same seating location)….

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yup. Got my tickets for the show 20 minutes from home. And CA (for the moment) is requiring masks for all while inside and proof of vax or a negative test within the last 72 hours. Good enough.

I'm old AF now and don't want to be on the floor anymore. Nosebleeds from fistermaster ran $60+their bullshit. Stubhub had floor tickets on resale for $800
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

Dude you won’t regret it……Saw them in Phoenix right before the COVID insanity started. It was all fucking time. Just don’t pull out your cellphone.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Have floor tickets for the Tacoma show. The acoustics in the Tacoma Dome are usually horrible, so I got tickets as close to the sound booth as I could. Hoping for the best.

Saw them 3/11/20 in Portland the day everything shut down. Was a weird vibe with nerves about Covid and being in a large group of people. Concert was great and it was amazing to see 7empest live. Maynard had Covid at the time and apparently was suffering some lung issues.

If any other Washington mags (Norse) are going, shoot me a PM and we can prefunk with some beers.

Boise tickets secured.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by SorryBro View Post
    Have floor tickets for the Tacoma show...
    Great Show! Chill (for them) setlist including a few I hadn't heard live before. Upgraded tickets to 5th row and sound was great. Being right in front of Justin was great since he was the only member moving during the show Maynard's voice was good and he wasn't "singing" through his megaphone, so I chalk that up to a win!

Visuals were hard to see that far forward on the floor, but it looked great from afar according to a buddy.

FKNA. If anyone is still on the fence about going... just go. No way will you be disappointed. The Sacramento show was just flat ass amazing and Carey is a god among men. I still cannot process how he can singlehandedly put out that much work. About half of the show was their new album including the debut live performance of Culling Voices. Visuals were pretty good too, cool screen effects and Maynard was pretty much just a shadow puppet in the back, but he moved a bit and it worked visually quite well. Mostly the spotlight was on Carey just melting faces, and that's just fine.
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

What's old is new.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    What's old is new.

I recall a live version kinda like that.

~~

Danny breaks a snare mid-song:

I will try to not get hung up on the name, but Opiate occupies a special place for what it was. I’ll go in open-minded, but I doubt hey are as hungry as Opiate. That said, can’t wait.
    On a related note, got tix to finally see Puscifer this summer. One of the shows I am really looking forward to.

Edit: so, yeah. Like ducking around with an old song in concert. But I overthink things…it sounds cool. Definitely not as angry though, eh?
    Lol ducking.
    Last edited by SkiBall; 03-11-2022 at 10:54 PM.

Daggumit.
    Had tix for the Sacramento, CA show in 2020, which natch got cancelled.
    Slept on getting tix for the 2022 reschedule.

On a brighter note, my buddy interviewed Carey prior to their Cleveland show:

https://www.clevescene.com/cleveland...1_Pdk.facebook
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

Quote Originally Posted by dookeyXXX View Post
    Daggumit.
    Had tix for the Sacramento, CA show in 2020, which natch got cancelled.
    Slept on getting tix for the 2022 reschedule.

On a brighter note, my buddy interviewed Carey prior to their Cleveland show:

https://www.clevescene.com/cleveland...1_Pdk.facebook
    Nice, very cool. And I like the new song a lot.

(repeat