Help Me Identify These Mounts...

Bought some clapped out 192 Bibbys that were mounted with Jester demos. I'm trying to figure out what the other mounts are...

I'm hoping to fit something MNC worthy on here around a 305bsl. Wardens are out. Could be Attack demos for me, but I also want to figure out the mounts in case I want to resell/reuse holes.

Here's a pic with some of the hole spacings annotated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6488.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	229160

Notes:
    1. Guardian mount
    2. Jester mount
    3. "Missing" a set of holes on the front (reused, fucked up, changed mind after almost mounting, who knows).

P.S. Could be these same skis: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ibby-Pro-192cm

Edit, looks like the floater mount on the front and 42x105 is Axial2s at ~295bsl, -1cm TC....jeez that's a small mount for 192.

Anyone know what the 30x75 front and 28/20 rear mount is?

Reminds me of the 2016 Bibbys 190 that I bought in one of the EU shops. They sold it super cheap and I just can't stand it. When they arrived I was happy as a kid until I saw what's underfoot. Skis were at tests for 2 days - not a single scratch condition, but some ugly motherfucker at this shop mounted them 3 times for marker griffon demo, doing it +1, rec, -1 making underfoot a complete swiss cheese (why tf do you even need to move rental binders like that?!) I filled all the holes with wood plugs and epoxied, mounted them with inserts but yet had no chance to ski them. Hope they will not break in half

The same binding mounted a bunch of times is fine, the holes down the length of the ski just re-cut the same fibers in the core. What's bad is four holes from two different bindings that somewhat line up across the ski, cutting a lot of core and fiberglas fibers to create a "hinge".

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    The same binding mounted a bunch of times is fine, the holes down the length of the ski just re-cut the same fibers in the core. What's bad is four holes from two different bindings that somewhat line up across the ski, cutting a lot of core and fiberglas fibers to create a "hinge".
    I call it the "postage stamp hazard."
    Leave No Turn Unstoned!

Quote Originally Posted by thejongiest View Post
    Anyone know what the 30x75 front and 28/20 rear mount is?
    Bump anyone know what matches this description?

That’s an oldskool Salomon Demo pattern...old like 900S, etc. The 6-screw heel re-uses 2 of your Guardian heel holes. Not MNC worthy (duh).

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    - TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy