Cannot post on the desktop site

Only the app. At the bottom of the page, it says under posting permissions: "you may not post new threads. You may not post replies. You may not post attachments. You may edit your posts."

Another strange thing is that up at the top of the page, between the "upload" drop-down menu and the search button, where (I think) it would usually say my username, it says "johnjuan" and all my profile options are below that. I try logging out and back in, and nothing changes. I'm using chrome, and when I try it with safari, the only thing that changes is it says, "you may post replies" under posting permissions.

Maybe I've missed something, I'm definitely inactive for extremely long periods of time, but everything works fine with the app. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: when I try to reply to a thread it says "sorry johnjuan you don't have permission". So confused. It's like I'm logged into an account with no permissions that I can't log out of.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using TGR Forums mobile app
    Last edited by cyborg; 03-20-2018 at 12:24 AM.

Can anyone help me? I still cannot use the forums from the desktop site.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using TGR Forums mobile app

Try using private (Firefox) or incognito (Chrome) mode, to take cookies out of the equation. It should let you log in with your correct account, and then you can limit your troubleshooting to figuring out how to log out of the weird account.

You could try clicking this link: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/forum_logout.php

(no guarantee that'll work, but it's worth a shot)

Same problem

I too couldnt post from desktop but when i went to incognito/private mode i was suddenly able to. Try this method. It may work.

hey there... I am issue in posting through firefox

I am using FF and TGR, These days, I am having an issue in posting if i not use IE. The white text input box never appears,
    and the whole box is grey instead of the just the frame being grey. What do you think? What is the exact problem? Please tell me How to solve it?

Pm Rontele. He'll get you dialed in

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Has anyone figured this out besides posting a bunch of garbage replies to make the server gestapo happy? I can't even PM anyone...

It requires no third-party sites and is therefore completely free. It enables you to instantly upload images from your desktop.

Never used forums before

I can not figure out how to post. I have also tried the app and it says I do not have permission. I for the life of me can not figure out what is going on.