Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

FS: 191 Billygoats

Skied these quite a bit this season, like them a lot. One of my favorite powder skis I've ever owned. However there are few new skis coming to the market that'd fit somewhere around the BG and therefore reduce the BG rotation. I'm not a huge believer in overlap. (Thinking of the Dynastar Proto and either the SG or new C&D for next season.). Sometimes at my stocky/husky 5' 10" I'd like a ski just a tad stiffer.

Pluses of my pair:

2 mounts, once for STH16 at 0 for a 316? BSL. Once for P18 at -5mm for a 306 BSL.
    Previously owned by aevergreene.
    One mild core shot, done by aevergreene, fixed by NW_skier.

They have one of the best top sheets in my opinion:
    Name:  clone.jpg
Views: 1619
Size:  91.0 KB

Price:

Following Marshall's algorithm of:
    50% of current online price (not MSRP)
    -10% per year old
    -10% per times drilled, per core shot, per delam...etc
    -10% per marker binding attatched
    +10-30% for Rare/High-demand item

($4999/2 = $2499.50) + (-$749) + (-$749) +($0) + ($249.95) = $1251.45

Trade for SuperGoats or Stiff Layup 189/191s. or maybe just send me a PM and we can work a deal.

Name:  ofx84.jpg
Views: 1533
Size:  31.8 KB

I don't think you're out of line to add 10% for previous aevergreene ownership

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Skied these quite a bit this season, like them a lot. One of my favorite powder skis I've ever owned. However there are few new skis coming to the market that'd fit somewhere around the BG and therefore reduce the BG rotation. I'm not a huge believer in overlap. (Thinking of the Dynastar Proto and either the SG or new C&D for next season.). Sometimes at my stocky/husky 5' 10" I'd like a ski just a tad stiffer.

Pluses of my pair:

2 mounts, once for STH16 at 0 for a 316? BSL. Once for P18 at -5mm for a 306 BSL.
    Previously owned by aevergreene.
    One mild core shot, done by aevergreene, fixed by NW_skier.

They have one of the best top sheets in my opinion:
    Name:  clone.jpg
Views: 1619
Size:  91.0 KB

Price:

Following Marshall's algorithm of:
    50% of current online price (not MSRP)
    -10% per year old
    -10% per times drilled, per core shot, per delam...etc
    -10% per marker binding attatched
    +10-30% for Rare/High-demand item

($4999/2 = $2499.50) + (-$749) + (-$749) +($0) + ($249.95) = $1251.45

Trade for SuperGoats. or maybe just send me a PM and we can work a deal.
    I’m confused. I didnt think I sold these too NW Skier.. And I dont think I did that core shot..

I sold mine to someone who also bought my 2016 193 Cease and Desists, as a package deal for both. Did he sell these to you?? He must have done that core shot!

I kinda want these again... not going to lie. Sentimental value, and this is a great topsheet. Can the Solly holes be reused?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    I’m going to start signing my skis... “ Aever - 4ever Gaping”

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    I’m confused. I didnt think I sold these too NW Skier.. And I dont think I did that core shot..

I sold mine to someone who also bought my 2016 193 Cease and Desists, as a package deal for both. Did he sell these to you?? He must have done that core shot!

I kinda want these again... not going to lie. Sentimental value, and this is a great topsheet. Can the Solly holes be reused?

They came core-shotted. It was small though. Kopi-Red sold them to me, NW_skier did the repair.

The holes can easily be reused. I plugged them with expoy but it wouldn't take much to drill them out.

Aever didn't core shot them. The dood he sold them to put that shot into the base at Mt. Flachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Legendary skis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    Aever didn't core shot them. The dood he sold them to put that shot into the base at Mt. Flachelor.
    Glad the good name of Aevergreene is cleared.

I'll trade you a pair of Cham 127s with all metal drivers for them.

Glad the good name of Aevergreene is cleared.
    Is it though? I f’d up and didnt make BBi this year. You guys should be ripping on me.

100%, for sure, I will hit BBi next year. I hope it’s in Utah as well as the PNW (alpental?)

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    I'll trade you a pair of Cham 127s with all metal drivers for them.
    Ha!

Only if Kai wants them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    Who did you buy them from?? What did that guy ever do with those C&Ds I sold him?

Is it though? I f’d up and didnt make BBi this year. You guys should be ripping on me.

100%, for sure, I will hit BBi next year. I hope it’s in Utah as well as the PNW (alpental?)

Don't worry. I made a point of mentioning how you didn't show up on a regular basis during the event.

Who did you buy them from?? What did that guy ever do with those C&Ds I sold him?

I can't recall who I bought them from. I douched my inbox and lost the messages.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Don't worry. I made a point of mentioning how you didn't show up on a regular basis during the event.
    Damnit, I’m in deep shit..

I think I’m going to have to supply a 30rack (or two) of beer for the group at next years gathering.

You guys should plan a spring trip to Tahoe before the season ends!! You guys like waiting in line right?

I asked Harry about you. He said a lot of people move to Big Sky, can't hack it, then move away.

We just all assumed you couldn't live up to your e-persona and therefore moved home once you discovered BBI would be held at a place you lived.

I asked Harry about you. He said a lot of people move to Big Sky, can't hack it, then move away.

We just all assumed you couldn't live up to your e-persona and therefore moved home once you discovered BBI would be held at a place you lived.
    Uncanny coincidence that as soon as BBI was announced and set in stone, he made his departure just before the event. Makes a guy think....

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Uncanny coincidence that as soon as BBI was announced and set in stone, he made his departure just before the event. Makes a guy think....
    Name:  wmzxzkmhj8itylhklosw.jpg
Views: 1274
Size:  37.1 KB

Harry is a cool dude.

The main issue I had this year, was I didnt want to slam my 180lb English Mastiff puppy into such a small studio apartment. Might have worked if all my skis, bikes, and gear weren’t also slammed into every nook and cranny.. I didnt plan well, and was too broke to sign a lease for a large space mid-winter.

Attachment 228952

Also, I have a job here in Tahoe in which I can make more money than I could in BS, and also work on my own time. Which is big for me.

I was planning on going to BBi still, but last minute, I was asked to help with this big award ceremony/event at the Ritz Carlton. For a Tahoe magazine, which my brother works for.. I shoulda just went to BBi, but I actually met 2 world class women at the event, so it wasn’t all that bad

Still, I shoulda went. I know you guys just can’t wait to meet me, hahaha

Spoiler Alert: I am not a pro skier, not even close. I feel like some people are expecting me to huck 40 foot cliffs into crud and whatnot. Never going to happen. I’m just a typical expert skier that’s young and big.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Watch him move back to Big Sky just before BBI gets too close again.

I wish BBi was like once a month in the winter.. and then Mountain Biking too in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Name:  ofx84.jpg
Views: 1533
Size:  31.8 KB
    I laf'd

My unibrow is almost as bad as that guys..

Be forewarned!

My unibrow is almost as bad as that guys..

Be forewarned!

Say yes to my PM, please.

I actually met 2 world class women at the event, so it wasn’t all that bad
    Stormy Daniels?

So LWS wants to sell a ski he has been avidly proclaiming the greatness of in favor of an extremely average looking Dynastar?