Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    LVS, what the fuck is this?

Do I need to go dig up a quote where you declare something like, "SuperGoats are stupid, I'm glad I didn't buy them, my 191s are perfect, they are seriously magic."

So you felt the ski pushing a little bit in just the right snow? What would any other ski have done in those conditions? Have you been searching so hard for a flaw in these non-Dynastars, and finally found it? SELL SELL, dissatisfaction has reared its tentacled head! Jeebus Creebus, next contestant!

Cracks me up, dude.

If you get some huge burly beast ski to buoy your husky bod in the pickiest of powder, I guarantee that you'll come back here to bitch about how they are too sluggish, too much work, not fun enough in the trees, not poppy in the moguls, too long for the coolies. Sell!

May you find peace, brother.
    Don't worry, it's just that time of the month, he went snow shoeing yesterday for fuck's sake.

You'll have some buttrapey brute planks that want to tie your cock in a knot. Or some Eurofag exclusivo Dyna-wank BillyGoat wannabes that look like a fifth grader did the topsheet in black paper and crayon.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

FS: 191 Billygoats

cock knot
    Those 191 Wrens I just sold Bskin can tie a cock knot in a tight situation. Best to keep them in somewhat open terrain.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Those 191 Wrens I just sold Bskin can tie a cock knot in a tight situation. Best to keep them in somewhat open terrain.

And wide open terrain they will get, just out of pure fear of a cock knot at this point.

At least I'll have my 191s to comfort me when I get home from farming. My old lovers. Strong but gentle. Neither of us is too much for the other.

You'll have some buttrapey brute planks that want to tie your cock in a knot. Or some Eurofag exclusivo Dyna-wank BillyGoat wannabes that look like a fifth grader did the topsheet in black paper and crayon.
    I've read this 3 times now and all 3 times it brought audible laughter. Which is a rarity for me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Don't worry, it's just that time of the month, he went snow shoeing yesterday for fuck's sake.
    I went snowshoeing because Mrs. LVS wanted to. It was only fair since we have built our entire lifestyle around my insatiable desire to ski.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Dude, hook me up with some SuperGoats so I can relentlessly talk them up and then have one frustrating moment and immediately blame the ski and not the pilot. And sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    you should just buy em back and ban LVS from ON3P
    I should probably get on the RX next.

For those who have Pm'd me, I really truly will only sell these skis for the listed asking price or trade (with a little $$) on my end for some supergoats.

You should sell them for what you paid for them or less. Don't be "that guy".

He's waffling. Secretly wants to keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I should probably get on the RX next.
    I hear there is a smoking deal on a pair of Soul 7's somewhere in here.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    You should sell them for what you paid for them or less. Don't be "that guy".
    Woosh......

I am "that guy".

He's waffling. Secretly wants to keep them.
    I think he just wanted the attention.

Laughing. If these are for sale I'm in

Edit what is your real price

LVS, what the fuck is this?

Do I need to go dig up a quote where you declare something like, "SuperGoats are stupid, I'm glad I didn't buy them, my 191s are perfect, they are seriously magic."

So you felt the ski pushing a little bit in just the right snow? What would any other ski have done in those conditions? Have you been searching so hard for a flaw in these non-Dynastars, and finally found it? SELL SELL, dissatisfaction has reared its tentacled head! Jeebus Creebus, next contestant!

Cracks me up, dude.

If you get some huge burly beast ski to buoy your husky bod in the pickiest of powder, I guarantee that you'll come back here to bitch about how they are too sluggish, too much work, not fun enough in the trees, not poppy in the moguls, too long for the coolies. Sell!

May you find peace, brother.
    So good.

PSA: Supergoats also push/plow in certain conditions. This occasional behavior is part of the activity of powder skiing and not enough of a nuisance to overshadow the ability of RES skis to absolutely slay in MOST other conditions and shitty 3D snow in particular.

Good Lord.
    I finally make it back up to the hill for a surprise 10" day, come back to see a BGFS thread with 3 pages of comical responses and still no sale?!?
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Norsemans prose made me think of all the good days I've had on these skis in the past season. They seriously are one of the best resort pow skis on the market. I think my main problem on Saturday was mostly fitness related (since we were boot packing for turns) and I did have some seriously great turns on them. Just all this talk about the extra magic of SuperGoats and feeling like I was missing something.

I'm keeping them. But if someone really did want to pay me $1200 for them, I wouldn't say no.

Hahaha, fucking CLASSIC!

You can thank me later.

I go back and forth with love for skis too. It’s complicated. Over think it but don’t.
    Uno mas

Norsemans prose made me think of all the good days I've had on these skis in the past season. They seriously are one of the best resort pow skis on the market. I think my main problem on Saturday was mostly fitness related (since we were boot packing for turns) and I did have some seriously great turns on them. Just all this talk about the extra magic of SuperGoats and feeling like I was missing something.

I'm keeping them. But if someone really did want to pay me $1200 for them, I wouldn't say no.
    Bwahahahahahaha

This is why I drink.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

Lol!

This is playing out exactly how I thought it would.

move along folks, show's over.

Maybe get some Adderall or Ritalin, get fit and just enjoy skiing?

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    ....or is it
    It's not like we don't already know how that will go.