Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    DO NOT SELL until I have a chance to ski them and satisfy a long neglected BG lust.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

I regret selling these. You will too

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    I regret selling these. You will too

Probably. Won't sell until I get a chance to ski them at least 1-2 more times, A/B testing with the Dynastar Proto.

I will however trade them for the newest Cease and Desist or the Supergoat. Someone get the Supergoat and wish you could get something between the current 189 goat and the supergoat?? Here's your ski...

Or if someone had 16/17 limited run Pro Riders....

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Praxis Rx
    I have been recently thinking of a whole (or half) day at BBI19 dedicated to the sampling of other praxis skis that one has never tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Or if someone had 16/17 limited run Pro Riders....
    You can try and pry them out of my cold dead hands...

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    You can try and pry them out of my cold dead hands...
    btw, I have dibs on those.

Bump. I will sell these. I would like to trade for 189 Cease & Desist. Or maybe the Praxis Lhasa Fats. Or maybe a pair of 192 Protests. Or potentially the 196 Protest but that seems kind of long in a world of new school short is right soul7 kind of skiing.

I like the Goat, but more often than not I like the Proto better and mostly just want something really fat and floaty for deep days. 2Funky seems to rave about the Protest, so I want to try that.

If cash money I was thinking $400 flat considering these are pretty minty, owned by Aevergreene, the rare 191 length, skied by me at BBI, have a dynastar sticker, and did I mention they are 191?

Could come mounted with P18 forzas or white P18 owned by Aevergreene and used as a reason to quit TGR for extra.

Bump. I will sell these. I would like to trade for 189 Cease & Desist. Or maybe the Praxis Lhasa Fats. Or maybe a pair of 192 Protests. Or potentially the 196 Protest but that seems kind of long in a world of new school short is right soul7 kind of skiing.

I like the Goat, but more often than not I like the Proto better and mostly just want something really fat and floaty for deep days. 2Funky seems to rave about the Protest, so I want to try that.

If cash money I was thinking $400 flat considering these are pretty minty, owned by Aevergreene, the rare 191 length, skied by me at BBI, have a dynastar sticker, and did I mention they are 191?

Could come mounted with P18 forzas or white P18 owned by Aevergreene and used as a reason to quit TGR for extra.
    I have a pair of 16/17 Cease and Desist 191s that I would consider selling if you are interested. Also of Aevergreene lineage, and pretty minty. Let me know.

Would it help LVS seal the deal if he knew that I once also owned those 191 C&D's prior to Aevergreene's possession?

Kind of want those white p18s.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

Quote Originally Posted by SupreChicken View Post
    Would it help LVS seal the deal if he knew that I once also owned those 191 C&D's prior to Aevergreene's possession?

Kind of want those white p18s.
    I think I want protests over that gen C&D. too much of a dozer.

I also would love a pair of praxis lhasa fat. after hand flexing 2funkys I decided I missed out.

The white p18 go as a package deal with the goats, otherwise I am reserving for some unicorn skis I've got coming my way. I figure if I have aeverpivots underfoot I will be able to straightline hard.

Let's drop the BeetleBitch worship. Shit's getting old. Shouldn't be relevant to the item's worth.

Sure, he pumped some great gear into Gear Swap, but the kid was a fuckup IMO and doesn't deserve the props.

Don't think anyone was giving him props. Beet is gone. Let's just leave it at that and keep the judgement to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Let's drop the BeetleBitch worship. Shit's getting old. Shouldn't be relevant to the item's worth.

Sure, he pumped some great gear into Gear Swap, but the kid was a fuckup IMO and doesn't deserve the props.
    I think it's hilarious. kid is a fuckup and giving his previously drilled once, skied nonce, sold at a loss a nod only adds to the hilarity.

go find some gg#4 and have a laugh.

Buy these authentic Laevenworth Skiergreene Billy Geuses and you'll get stacked and blast sharks with the best of the jerrys!

#trainingforbbinever

Ok, have the exact Protest I'm looking for on lock. Regardless on lineage and history and fuckups, I think $325 + ship on the 191 Goats is a deal. Who's in?

Haha, I'm dabbing some GG#4 live resin right now.

PM sent.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Ok, have the exact Protest I'm looking for on lock. Regardless on lineage and history and fuckups, I think $325 + ship on the 191 Goats is a deal. Who's in?
    You should consult me on Protesting before you jump in. Awesome ski but I'm thinking not your cup of tea for some reason.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I can't tell if you are actually going to sell these this time. I finally have some money and would love to try these. What would shipping be to 95060.

Do you still have P18s to go with these. basal right on the dot, and I have binders, but brakes won't fit. PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by steveski View Post
    You should consult me on Protesting before you jump in. Awesome ski but I'm thinking not your cup of tea for some reason.

You have some he can get on?

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    You have some he can get on?
    Definitely. My 187s are available anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by steveski View Post
    Definitely. My 187s are available anytime.

Nice, flex? Think the 4 flex 192 will fit him better. I sure do like mine over the stock 188.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Nice, flex? Think the 4 flex 192 will fit him better. I sure do like mine over the stock 188.
    Yeah mine are stock flex with carbon. Should be a good starting point but 192 would be the better length.

I’m looking at 192 flex 4 enduro core

I’m looking at 192 flex 4 enduro core

I just went the other way. Picked up some 191 BG and sold my 196 Flex 4 Enduro Protest. I'll likely try a 192 Flex 4 at some point depending on how I mesh with the BGs. Protest is a great ski in the build you are looking at.