Dynafit Vertical FT 12 w/ full replacement binding and parts

My 10 year affair with Dynafit Verticals is finally coming to an end. Such a great binding. So here is the last pair of FT 12s in my possession and my full suite of replacement/repair parts.

I am not piecing and parting these out to people- go to skimo for that. Full package deal for Vertical devotees.

$300 local ( N. VT)
    $325 shipped CONUS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1846.JPG 
Views:	218 
Size:	855.1 KB 
ID:	228916

Full perfectly functional pair of FT 12s. Maybe 80-90 days on these. Well cared for, re lubed, etc. 110mm brakes on them right now.

Name:	IMG_1847.JPG 
Views:	139 
Size:	705.3 KB 
ID:	228911

Full unused replacement FT 12 binding. This has had some parts taken from it, though they are minimal in nature.

Name:	IMG_1848.JPG 
Views:	132 
Size:	781.5 KB 
ID:	228912

Replacement toe missing metal crampon clip

Name:	IMG_1849.JPG 
Views:	151 
Size:	759.1 KB 
ID:	228913

Name:	IMG_1850.JPG 
Views:	114 
Size:	734.9 KB 
ID:	228914

Heel has a cracked volcano and is also missing a little metal spacer in it's sandwich construction.

Name:	IMG_1851.JPG 
Views:	117 
Size:	919.8 KB 
ID:	228915

Parts! Including:
    Spare toe piece assembly (no baseplate)
    Broken toe piece from which micro parts and toe lever parts can be scavenged
    Baggy with new toe lever, brake clips, and extra lateral release springs
    Extra screws (I believe all toe piece screws)
    4 brakes (all 92 or 100mm I believe)

bumpin these. I know the right Vertical lover is out there. The best thing about these bindings is how replaceable and deconstructable these bindings are- the whisperlites of tech bindings. Great chance if you already have a pair (or even not) to have a stock of replacement stuff to keep these bindings running years into the future.

A little surprised at the lack of interest.

Happy to entertain offers. Not selling for lowball - there is good value left in this equipment.

Bump for good ol clamps. Price might be a tad high but you cover that with offers.

Price seems high as the Vertical market has really fallen out this year. It is a sad fact that best case scenario these bindings are 4 years old now. I agree that these are the wisperlight's of dynafit bindings. I hope that I have the parts stockpiled for the next 20 years. Just as a price benchmark I have picked up several pairs this year in the $90-$120 in Denver and SLC. I think skimo.co would likely pay you close to $200 for all those parts, so I would reset expectations on what those are worth now.

Hm, interesting as what I see here is a pretty bomber binding with about 175k vertical feet on them coming with a suite of replacement parts to cover pretty much every part on the bindings (in many cases in duplicate or triplicate). Or, if you will, a couple pieces short of having 2 pairs of functional bindings.

I'd imagine that unless you were getting $100 pairs of Verticals that were totally thrashed, you were getting below fair value on those bindings (good for you!). I feel like I have been seeing similar use Vertical STs on here selling for $150/pair. Thus my math that my pair should be at around $200 and the extra binding and parts would be $100. Again, flexible-ish on the price. And still waiting to see if there is ANY interest aside from price police griping about 25 bucks here or there.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerjake View Post
    I'd imagine that unless you were getting $100 pairs of Verticals that were totally thrashed, you were getting below fair value on those bindings (good for you!). I feel like I have been seeing similar use Vertical STs on here selling for $150/pair. Thus my math that my pair should be at around $200
    not getting that math. great bindings, have my attention. but at $300 I am close to finding a new pair on sale. that won't need spare parts at least initially...
    list them with a choice of brakes for $150?

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    not getting that math. great bindings, have my attention. but at $300 I am close to finding a new pair on sale. that won't need spare parts at least initially...
    list them with a choice of brakes for $150?
    Word. Well, go buy your new pair for $300.

Or, you can search the forum for Verticals (ST and FT) listed within the last 6 months and see a peppering of prices between $150 on the low end and $250 on the high end. If you think my price for what is nearly 2 full sets of bindings (if you can source one baseplate and one heel unit) is crazy high, well, I guess we all know that opinions are like buttholes. But based on past GS listing history and what you are getting from me, $300 isn't off the deep end.

Feel like coming with a real offer, happy to hear it. Thanks!

Sale pending