FS: ATK Raider 14 w/120mm brakes

ATK Free Raider 14 -- $425 + shipping
    https://www.snowinn.com/ski-store/at...107mm/657443/p
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...14-DIN-binding
    Still my favorite tech binding, by far, in this weight class. 300 grams of lightweight all-metal tech binding goodness. Add 50 grams with the removable 120mm brakes. Rock solid with an adjustable release value that goes to 14, and easily manipulated riser heights and to-downhill mode with ski pole tip. You can even go from ski mode into tour mode without removing your skis using the van-halen method:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqBaHPcgtAM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d627ca8837cd8f547b36582fe350b55e.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	372.7 KB 
ID:	228565

Deleting an old thread and starting a new one 5 times over for these bindings doesn't seem to be a successful approach. You've been trying to sell these for a year, clearly your price is too high.

1. I’ve sold the products in my other threads. A new thread makes sense.
    2. I haven’t bothered to sell them aggressively because I still like using them. Hence infrequent bumps/postings.
    3. Its hard to sell a not very well-known product. Most won’t click unless they know what it is.
    4. There’s been interest at this price point.
    5. Name another binding that is comparable to:
    weighs 300g or less
    add brakes for 50g
    all-metal/bomber
    release value goes to 14
    can switch between ski mode and tour mode by ski pole
    priced cheaper (used or new)
    actually available

This binding is for the right buyer that wants the values it brings to the table. Its not for the casual ‘I just want a cheap tech binding’ crowd.

Not that I'm in the market for these but what turned me off from your original thread was when you advertised that you hucked 40-foot cliffs without pre releasing on them and you couldn't do that on Dynafits. I don't think anyone wants to buy a binder that has been put through the durability test. It's like finding out your girlfriend used to bang a dude with a huge dick, you just don't want to know what she's been through. But maybe that's a selling point for someone and I'm just getting old! Here, I'll use an acronym that makes me sound young and hip - GLWS

Sent from my VS987 using TGR Forums mobile app

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    still got those pure carbon jerantuala stiff murdered out top sheets kusalas
    these things will stick 40' uphill ice landings with sheen
    sure $420 bucks is a lot
    but its not like you could go to telewhompers pyranese or sports conrad and buy a pair
    other than that im goin on 300 days on a pair of these binders and they kick ass
    sfotex kicked me down a new pair with the added stomp pad as part of roofin payments but i aint mounted them yet
    id buy yours would you throw in a used router and stickers
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Guarantee these bindings will last. There’s not much the stress on the pins in soft snow. It’s the forward release mechanisms when you auger into deep landings.

Yup, still skiing them! You still ski yours much?