My first pair of Vacuums is done (it’s literally not safe given the lugs (and that’s aside from all other hell).

Though I baked and fitted, put mail-order Sollies the side and skied my second Vacuum (sitting in closet) (which in its own right has four fittings)...

Performance is tits. That is somewhat attributed to my first ever skiing in Instaprint partially-weighted footbeds (I was surprised at edge-edge response).

However, 100% of problems remain with first (or technically second gen 2013 black little yellow 130 rc4 Vacuums)...

The intuition tongue liner is shit and actually melts it’s tongue with the boot, so on a wide foot of the edge is not perfectally placed it drives into your navicular, cuneiforms, and dorsal pedal vasculature like a railroad spike and eats into your good feeling.

Fail.

Noticed upon forcing that lower boot deformed... like a leather tennis sneaker. OK, THIS IS BAD ANS NOT ACCEPTABKE IN A SKI BOOT.

Good on them if the graphite insert on the 2018s fixes that

But the boot-folding, the navicular pain, the heel/metatarsal pain (just like first pair after first molding)... ya know what????... freaking A+ control s blasting through atrocious refrozen sugar like it’s my job.

Somewhat related, old old buddy of mine who is an MD, told me recently that all that pain in ski boots.... the body’s way of telling you to stop and that eventually something literally will crack (whether a bone, ligament, etc).

Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums