WTB BD Skins - 95 waist x 187 or 120 waist x190

Changing up the touring skis and can no longer use a single pair of skins for both skis. Currently have BD nylons that work for my lotus 120's in 190cm or that I can cut for 94 bmt's in a 186 that are on their way.

Looking for pretty much any BD product that would work for either ski. Mohair, nylon, mix, whatcha got?

I might be your huckleberry! For the skinny ones anyway. Need to check the width when I get home.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

I have brand new BD ascensions cut for a 99x184 cm. Can you use those for the short set up?

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    I have brand new BD ascensions cut for a 99x184 cm. Can you use those for the short set up?
    Yeah almost certainly. Did you cut them to run the full 184cm? Skis are fully rockered so can cheat a few cm's on the end.

I have some brand new ascensions, they are 130mm wide and will fit 185-192cm length. $100 plus shipping which should be about $10.
    "College sailing isn't about who wins the most races, its about who can stand in the morning"

Quote Originally Posted by sruffian View Post
    Yeah almost certainly. Did you cut them to run the full 184cm? Skis are fully rockered so can cheat a few cm's on the end.
    Totally. These are pretty much full coverage on the 99x184 ski.

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    Totally. These are pretty much full coverage on the 99x184 ski.
    Sweet. Guy below just quoted $100 plus ship for new ascensions - got a better deal?

I'll have to check when I get home, but I think I have some BD nylon skins cut for about 190cm/ 95mm ski. I forget what type they are-- Ascensions? They're solid orange on the furry side.

Free to you if I have them.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by sruffian View Post
    Sweet. Guy below just quoted $100 plus ship for new ascensions - got a better deal?
    $90? And if "WP" means Winter Park no shipping.

I can't compete with ^^^^^^ that guy though!

Yeah if chup's got them he's the winner... I drive by his house every time I ski, too

If chup doesn't I definitely do that Ill ship...older pair (orange in flavor) that were used on an off for a season and have plenty of life cut to stockil stormriders which were 188 long and 95 underfoot.

I found my old set of skins, will hand them over to sruffian sometime over the weekend and see if they'll fit his skis. I used them on some 190 Explosives, but I don't remember what they were trimmed for.

According to the name written on them, I bought these from AKbruin at some point...
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.