FS: several skis, 25.5 boots, bindings

So I am attempting to further reduce my quiver, and have finally ironed out what I will be keeping.

First up I have some 186cm Fischer Motive 95ti. They were in the demo fleet at work, and were picked up fairly cheap, so I can pass them along for fairly cheap. I have decided that they will be replaced with Blizzard Bonafides in a 180cm. The fischer motive is an amazing ski. Its got two full sheets of metal, and a nice stiff flex, but with the air tec they aren't super heavy. They ski a tiny bit shorter than their length I would say, given the small amount of tip early rise, but with a generally stiff flex and solid tail they are reliable.

They have one mount for Fischer/Tyrolia attack 13 demo bindings, which are also for sale, and could be purchased together. I would sell just the Fischer Motives for $150 shipped, and both skis and bindings for $225 shipped.

Next I have some 187cm Sego Big Horn 106, and the one and only 186cm ON3P skinny billy. I like both of these skis, and don't need both.

The Sego BigHorn 106 is more fun than the Skinny Billy both on groomers and in soft conditions. They have a shorter turn radius and softer flex, so they have more energy and pop on groomers and in soft stuff. I feel like keeping these and using the Bonafide where I would normally ski the Skinny Billy sounds great, but I would happily keep either. The Sego is mounted with this years FKS/pivot 18s at 295mm bsl and about 2.5cm behind recommended, and previously for Tyrolia demos. I will consider selling either pair with or without bindings. Both are in great shape, the Segos have two professionally welded coreshots nowhere near the edge.

(The skinny billy is not the standard layup steeples, these are the only pair in existence. They made these as a proto and turned it into the steeple). The ON3P skinny billy is identical to the 2013 Billy Goat, with the standard layup, but its 10mm thinner in all dimensions. Its great in the slush, corn, and other crud/chunder type conditions. It does just fine in pow, and the only thing I don't like skiing on them are things that I don't like skiing at all, like giant moguls covered in refrozen corn, or punchy grabby breakable crust type situations. The Skinny billy is mounted with Griffon Demos, and has no other mounts. I was thinking something like $300 shipped flat, or $350 with bindings. Given that they are in great shape with fairly little use, and they aren't available anywhere else, I think that's more than fair.

Skinny Billy:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1573.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	228219

Name:	IMG_1574.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	228220

Name:	IMG_1575.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	228221

Name:	IMG_1576.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	986.1 KB 
ID:	228222

Name:	IMG_1577.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	1,006.9 KB 
ID:	228223

Name:	IMG_1579.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	979.1 KB 
ID:	228224

Next up is bindings, the tyrolia attack 13 demo bindings from the Fischers. I assume the brakes are close to 100mm, and they are in great shape. Ill ask $75 shipped, OBO.

Boots: both 25.5, and have 1 or 2 days of skiing with no molding or punch work

25.5 K2 Pinnacle 130 - tech inserts on an alpine sole, use with any binding. They are a little too high volume for my foot, and I have too many boots. I modified the stock liners for another boot, so these currently have liners for a technica cochise 130 with the cork zones around the ankle. $200 shipped OBO

25.5 Lange XT 130 LV - This isn't the freetour version, they have the alpine rubber sole and no tech inserts. They fit too long for me, and I would have to be in a 24.5 for langes, so these are for sale. 1-2 days on shells, liners are brand new and unmolded. They are the 2015 white/green version. I believe this was after they fixed the walk mode on these boots, so these should be the same as the current boots. $200 shipped OBO - SOLD locally

Open to offers on everything, I will update later with pictures and more info.
    Last edited by Climber Joe; 03-14-2018 at 02:24 PM.

What volume on the XT-130? I think they come in LV, MV and HV. I would be interested in the latter 2

And maybe the former too, haw haw

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    What volume on the XT-130? I think they come in LV, MV and HV. I would be interested in the latter 2
    They came in LV and regular, these are the LV. The shell is very punchable btw.

Also, they are the 2015 version, I updated the original post. I don't think anything was changed in later boots, these have the same materials and walk mode mechanism as the later models I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Climber Joe View Post
    They came in LV and regular, these are the LV. The shell is very punchable btw.
    Haven’t tried on LV. Is the instep very low? If not I’m sure I can make it work. Pm incoming

Haven’t tried on LV. Is the instep very low? If not I’m sure I can make it work. Pm incoming
    No, the instep is rather high, which is why I got them, the liner isn't high in the instep, which is why I wasn't using them in it, but the shell accommodates my very high instep really well, they just fit too long. I would love to ski them in a 24.5 but then I would have to remount 5 or so pairs of skis, and my 25.5 Nordicas and Heads fit well enough. I am sure you could modify the tongue of the liner or use an intuition to accommodate a high instep, especially if it fits mine. Just ask Leavenworth Skier, I have a stupid high instep.

Skinny Billy with Griffin demos $200 shipped?

Sent from my SM-N950U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by KillerMonkey View Post
    Skinny Billy with Griffin demos $200 shipped?

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Climber Joe View Post
    Nope
    You should probably list some prices then, you clearly have an idea of what you're looking to get

Can we get some pics of the skinny billy?

Does skinny billy got RES?

Quote Originally Posted by gepmeow View Post
    They have whatever the 2013 Billy Goat does, I don't know when ON3P rolled all their buzzwords out, perhaps someone else can chime in on this one. Pics coming in a second.

pictures of the skinny billy are up. Ill post more pictures tonight.

12/13 should have RES.
    If this skinny billy has standard core (not tour core), then I offer $200 flat, shipped

12/13 should have RES.
    If this skinny billy has standard core (not tour core), then I offer $200 flat, shipped
    updated with prices and pictures. They are the standard core, not the tour core, and I need at least $300 shipped flat.

PM incoming

The Lange boots are sold, the Skinny billy is pending on a local sale as well.

I skied those skinny Billys before ON3P sold them. They have RES.

The segos might be spoken for, the skinny billy will probably stay with me, still have the K2 boots, Fischer skis and bindings.

Pretty sure the 191 BG's were the only model with RES that year, shorter models no.

Quote Originally Posted by Kootenai View Post
    Pretty sure the 191 BG's were the only model with RES that year, shorter models no.
    No all sizes had it in 2013, that is confirmed. 99% sure the skinny billy has it.