Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 47
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles/Mammoth
    Posts
    539

    FS: Orange Dildo Bindings...

    ... all metal for your pleasure. Will ship in unmarked box so it stays discrete FKS 180 with 130 brakes. Size matters. Skied 10 days, great condition. $175 shipped SOLD

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180313_211418[5576].jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	228182
    Last edited by jdadour; 03-14-2018 at 09:46 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    ... all metal for your pleasure. Will ship in unmarked box so it stays discrete FKS 180 with 130 brakes. Size matters. Skied 10 days, great condition. $175 shipped

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180313_211418[5576].jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	228182
    Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    149
    Does it come with fresh lube or used left overs?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,261
    I see you wrote $175 shipped, but... how much shipped to Japan?

    Did 10 days of skiing chip that much paint? What year is that binding? 2014?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Granite State
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I see you wrote $175 shipped, but... how much shipped to Japan?

    Did 10 days of skiing chip that much paint? What year is that binding? 2014?
    Chipped paint? These babies are fresh AF.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles/Mammoth
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I see you wrote $175 shipped, but... how much shipped to Japan?

    Did 10 days of skiing chip that much paint? What year is that binding? 2014?
    They are either 14/15 or 15/16 model year. Very minimal chipping. Would prefer a US buyer

    Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app
    Unofficial Fact: Skiing was 69% more rad in the 1980's.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles/Mammoth
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by 2clue View Post
    Does it come with fresh lube or used left overs?
    Always fresh.

    Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app
    Unofficial Fact: Skiing was 69% more rad in the 1980's.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    781
    The pivot 18 toe only releases horizontal yes? So for a blowout prone skiiers who run their dins at 12, we should stick with the 14?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Buy used mount your own skis build a quiver

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    6,209
    Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    The pivot 18 toe only releases horizontal yes? So for a blowout prone skiiers who run their dins at 12, we should stick with the 14?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    There is zero reason to run an 18din binder unless you din over 16. Well that and lift line cred. If you din at 12 a 12 or 14din binding will more than suffice.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles/Mammoth
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    The pivot 18 toe only releases horizontal yes? So for a blowout prone skiiers who run their dins at 12, we should stick with the 14?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    There has been much discussion about this, and I think the consensus was the Pivot 18s also release vertically. Some people prefer these to the 14s because of the all metal toe adds extra weight and arguably feels better. You can run these at lower dins just fine.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    There has been much discussion about this, and I think the consensus was the Pivot 18s also release vertically. Some people prefer these to the 14s because of the all metal toe adds extra weight and arguably feels better. You can run these at lower dins just fine.
    How do they release vertical?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Buy used mount your own skis build a quiver

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    4,844
    Heavy metal rules. And I run em at 10 and they rock
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

    So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....


    Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

    8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16

    2018/2019 (2/4)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles/Mammoth
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    Heavy metal rules. And I run em at 10 and they rock
    Same. Rock on! Burly and durable.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Peaking in Chads Window
    Posts
    757
    But what if you're a super bro and "charge" so hard the ladies panties drop at the pure sight of your mad douche skills bruh?
    Honestly I crank mine to 16 because coming out in the BC is bad new bears and my knees suck any how.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    There is zero reason to run an 18din binder unless you din over 16. Well that and lift line cred. If you din at 12 a 12 or 14din binding will more than suffice.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    6,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Neil_Armstrong View Post
    But what if you're a super bro and "charge" so hard the ladies panties drop at the pure sight of your mad douche skills bruh?
    Honestly I crank mine to 16 because coming out in the BC is bad new bears and my knees suck any how.
    Well then you get a pass, bro. Charge on!
    Still laugh at the "I set em to 10 and love their burlyness". That's some seriously funny shit.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    4,894
    I can't imagine getting my bindings up to 16. 13-14 is about my limit. I released unintentionally around there once and decided not to crank another turn.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Peaking in Chads Window
    Posts
    757
    But what if you're a super bro and "charge" so hard the ladies panties drop at the pure sight of your mad douche skills bruh?
    Honestly I crank mine to 16 because coming out in the BC is bad new bears and my knees suck any how.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    There is zero reason to run an 18din binder unless you din over 16. Well that and lift line cred. If you din at 12 a 12 or 14din binding will more than suffice.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    6,209
    Not neil is caught in a loop...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    4,894
    His din is at 16. He might not get out of it

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Peaking in Chads Window
    Posts
    757
    lol it posted 2x hahaha

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    4,425
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Still laugh at the "I set em to 10 and love their burlyness". That's some seriously funny shit.
    I resemble that remark...
    PE, Mechanical Engineering

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    5,824

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    4,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    I resemble that remark...
    Do you even come out of your bindings while skiing?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    5,824
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Do you even come out of your bindings while skiing?
    I've only ever seen him crash once but that was on weird skis (not his) with a shitty tune.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    4,425
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Do you even come out of your bindings while skiing?
    Sure. Been a little while though... I think the last time I came out of Pivots was at Crystal in 2013.
    PE, Mechanical Engineering

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •