Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Well you'd be wrong about the first part, and what the fuck does the second part even mean?
    https://youtu.be/80y5k35sx3w

Own your fail. ~Jer~

I used to think whilly small wit came back from the dead, didn't even notice that the world knew that he was gone, stepped right back into it.

And then, he actually posted on point. I don't know about this story, but I do know:

That one time that hippy chick came over to my place for no reason and threw down that bag. She liked my music, and I liked her curves.

Well, I saw what she did with that powder, I usually ski it, and I'm a paper boy. I like paper. But..

I spend 20 minutes or 20 seconds, who knows, praying on the shitter that I wouldn't shit my pants, while she's dancing like no other.

I took a squirt, wiped clean. For some reason 5 fived myself for that great sense of decency; Danced, I mean danced; and cleaned up that hippie chick.

Not my drug. But, well, there's always aspen.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

"getting laid on blow"

::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Holy fuck, that's brilliant.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Luckily methinks most people still down bites the tongue.
    ding ding ding! winner

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I used to think whilly small wit came back from the dead, didn't even notice that the world knew that he was gone, stepped right back into it.

And then, he actually posted on point. I don't know about this story, but I do know:

That one time that hippy chick came over to my place for no reason and threw down that bag. She liked my music, and I liked her curves.

Well, I saw what she did with that powder, I usually ski it, and I'm a paper boy. I like paper. But..

I spend 20 minutes or 20 seconds, who knows, praying on the shitter that I wouldn't shit my pants, while she's dancing like no other.

I took a squirt, wiped clean. For some reason 5 fived myself for that great sense of decency; Danced, I mean danced; and cleaned up that hippie chick.

Not my drug. But, well, there's always aspen.
    if there was a compliment in there, thanks.
    I deleted my last coke inspired post.it made sense when I typed it but reading it back, sounded like coke banter.
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Shit nearly kilt me... from a weekend warrior 83-85 (post 1st divorce party boy) to a 4k a week freebase habit in 86. Went from 200+lbs to 133 inside 6 months.

Many bro/brah stories when I was just casually using. ie; getting flight attendants rocked with the one hitter on flights to JH - notching mile high club encounters. All what seemed like good times.

In the end I alienated any real friends, lost all my bank, what little self respect I had, turned my chaotic professional life to near dust and estranged my family.

Was Not Fun by any measure
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    Shit nearly kilt me... from a weekend warrior 83-85 (post 1st divorce party boy) to a 4k a week freebase habit in 86. Went from 200+lbs to 133 inside 6 months.

Many bro/brah stories when I was just casually using. ie; getting flight attendants rocked with the one hitter on flights to JH - notching mile high club encounters. All what seemed like good times.

In the end I alienated any real friends, lost all my bank, what little self respect I had, turned my chaotic professional life to near dust and estranged my family.

glad u r still here

Just curious. Any left in your pockets?

i thought you were done with hookers

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    "What does a gram of coke taste like? MORE." Is the way we heard it.

Also the famous Robin Williams quote, "Cocaine is God's way of telling you you have too much money."

But, me and my friends had a lot of fun, did a lot of good blow, and we're all still alive, So whatever.

Death hangovers from alcohol and blow combined stopped me from doing blow more than anything else. Just pounding drinks and not feeling them at all, and almost dying the next day, that got old.
    A fifth of vodka to get some balance as the sun starts coming up?

Damn. Freebased once in the late 80s in an apartment in brick city projects in Syracuse. Went with a friend to score ended up cooking on the stove while the connections kid played in the next room. Made me reevaluate my life choices. Congrats to getting through it and back on track.

One old roommate ended up with a pretty bad habit that took years to correct. Too easy to find "terminator" on 1st and 13th in NYC through the early 90's. Used to send VT green down and terminator was sent back. Haven't touched it in over 20 years and don't plan to again.

https://youtu.be/mgMobdh62oU

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Just curious. Any left in your pockets?
    Hmm... lemme go look
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    ...Damn... Made me reevaluate my life choices. Congrats to getting through it and back on track...
    qft - saw lottsa deprivation near the end. Abandoned by normal channels (people just didn't want to be part of my demise) and copping regularly in alphabet city (nyc-lower east side)... real crack whores; toddlers left in condemned building hallways while mommy put out in order to get her slice of happy.

Racing through the Holland to get home to the baking soda and boiling water. And this was my 2nd go around having beat H in in 81 (a short lived experience not close to this tragedy in the making). I type the words now but, it doesn't feel like part of my past any more.

Clean date: June 10-86

Just the mettle you gain from such experiences are all that remain.

Pheonix(ing) (not the corp.type) can become habitual too
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_sick View Post
    "getting laid on blow"

that's awesome but the person doing the video needs some help.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

"using tears as lube"

Heh.

I did coke for a month one night.