Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Try and keep up buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I am learning so much in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

Getting Laid On Blow

Blow is 80 a g in Denver and can be good if you know the right Mexicans

I knew some dude named cholo who spoke no English and I am pretty sure was in the cartel. He got deported randomly one day and I got a call from his brother telling me that he was taking over the business.

Not sure what happened to them

Holy shit. People must be making bank driving from SD to Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post

I knew some dude named cholo who spoke no English and I am pretty sure was in the cartel. He got deported randomly one day and I got a call from his brother telling me that he was taking over the business.

Not sure what happened to them
    Thanks for talking some sense in this thread. Not sure where all yall live with that fentanyl cut stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Thanks for talking some sense in this thread. Not sure where all yall live with that fentanyl cut stuff.
    Some one told me, it's 80 /gram in BC as well. considering the exchange rate, shipping and import fees, all the fentanyl/coke OD's around here are starting to make sense.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    Some one told me, it's 80 /gram in BC as well. considering the exchange rate, shipping and import fees, all the fentanyl/coke OD's around here are starting to make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Son of a B. Paint me naive, might be on to something with those prices in Seattle. Fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    Port of Vancouver is apparently one of the main entry points for it. Longshoremen/stevedore Union is pretty heavily infiltrated by organized crime. The farther north or inland you get, the more adulterated it gets, I'm sure.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

I remember getting eight balls for $90 in the late '80s, and it wasn't walked all over.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Just figured out the reason for the thread. Sadly, it took me awhile
    I'm stiff baffled. what spurred diamond joe to create this ?
    NYC reminds me of fun with coke days. stay up all night, moving from party to bar to party, bumping along the way.
    as far as sex on coke, it would turn you into superman, capt super sperm.
    I remember the first time a buddy poured some white into a joint we smoked on the way to the hill. Blue bird day at Stratton, those were some fun turns.
    so sad so many fiends get carried away with it. My DNA doesn't do the big jones for white drugs and painkillers, I'm just an old school irish drunk. Whiskey in the coffee ? You bet
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

all those years living in Charlestown, yuppies and townies and too much temptation.
    Denis nails it
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    I'm stiff baffled. what spurred diamond joe to create this ?
    Guess its not as obvious if the threads arent right next to each other...
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...laid-off-blows

I was wondering why it took so long. Seemed obvious.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Right?? thats what I thought

Pretty sure it was the mid 80's the first time I felt my teeth go numb.

So Cal was a trip back then. People doing lines of the mis pacman machine in front of a hundred people.

And then we grew up
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

My Dad had a very frank and open discussion about drugs with me when I was 12. In it he told me that he looked forward to toking up and doing mushrooms together one day, and also said that if he ever heard about me doing coke he would kick my ass. The former made the latter carry some weight. Also, one day when I was about 14 a friend of his was visiting and out of the blue made a comment about "white drugs" being evil. The guy was a professional chef who had done more than his fair share so that made an impact, too. As a result I never partook despite ample opportunity in high school.

A year or two after graduating I was home visiting and a guy I knew who had always been way into it couldn't stop raving about his current package being the best he had ever gotten. So, I said fuck it and gave it a whirl. Meh, all hype. Not worth it at all IMO given the risk, cost and unknowns involved. A couple people I knew in college got into it and it ended badly for all of them. At best they dropped out of school and vanished, while two started dealing to support their habit and ended up in jail.

I love coke.

If someone offered me a line right now I'd snort that fucker, lick my finger and mop up the residue, rub it on my gums and feel great for about 15-20 minutes.

Then feel like shit for about an hour or two after that.

I hate coke.

$90 eight balls? GTFO. And I have seen a few good people get absolutely eaten up by coke. Thank god I realized how out of wack it made my thinking and I walked away from it, as it is a hella of a drug. But it is fun to laugh about the old "stoopid" days.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Early 80's - $135 a G for uncut - 90$ for stepped on.

could fuq like a rabbit and was able to eat too.

Coke whores were easy - nothing skanky, just easy Chiquitas that wanted. Any club would net you 2 or 3 within minutes. Some baby powder in a small baggy on display and a simple comment - is this enough?

Free Basing made it almost impossible to spluge and eating got tough.

Go Figure
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I love coke.

If someone offered me a line right now I'd snort that fucker, lick my finger and mop up the residue, rub it on my gums and feel great for about 15-20 minutes.

Then feel like shit for about an hour or two after that.

I hate coke.
    Amen brother. Amen

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    $90 eight balls? GTFO.
    I wasn't buying off the street. Guy was a friend and a local "distributor". We wouldn't buy anything less than an 8 ball, usually a 1/4 or 1/2 ounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post

A year or two after graduating I was home visiting and a guy I knew who had always been way into it couldn't stop raving about his current package being the best he had ever gotten. So, I said fuck it and gave it a whirl. Meh, all hype. Not worth it at all IMO given the risk, cost and unknowns involved. A couple people I knew in college got into it and it ended badly for all of them. At best they dropped out of school and vanished, while two started dealing to support their habit and ended up in jail.

Sorry, are you talking about backcountry skiing? or cocaine? Because I feel like this exact same thing happened some dudes I know .... just a different type of powder I guess.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto