Canadian rx to usa

This must have been discussed here previously but I can't find evidence.

Ordering drugs to the us from ca is illegal but i know it works right?

Who's done it and what site did you use?

I dont need opiates but some low level muscle relaxers. I dont have a script.

Dark web bro.

first rule is, don't talk about it.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

I kept blocking the CanMed spam and don't get it anymore. Plenty out there, go shopping.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Im not goin crypto. I want somthing reputable not just random horse/dog/cow meds.

Canadian rx to usa

Quote Originally Posted by lobstahmeatwad View Post
    I want somthing reputable not just random horse/dog/cow meds.
    Reputable, as in Rx meds without an Rx shipped internationally?

And the cyclobenzaprine your dog takes comes from the same factory as the cyclobenzaprine you take.

Great. Send it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by lobstahmeatwad View Post
    Great. Send it bro.
    I would be happy to be a go between. It's the Wild West of pharmaceuticals up here. What would you propose as a brokerage fee?

After Mrs UTpowder had a double lung transplant she was taking something to help her stomach clear food because the nerve had been damaged during surgery. It’s was something the local drugstore had to compound . But for
    some reason our wonderful guberment decided it wasn’t safe anymore because it caused problems in 1% of breastfeeding women.

Transplant doc told her to buy it from Canada. The doc even suggested a few places to look but said it was off the record. Ended up getting a six month supply for less then half the monthly cost local. She now longer needs it but I’m sure I could look up the place if you needed it. We did have to fax them a prescription from the doc.
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

^^whoa, double lung transplant? I didn't even know that was possible. I hope she's okay now.

I want to get some of this stuff called Voltaren Gel, it's OTC in Canada and prescription and expensive in the US. It's an analgesic gel that supposedly works way better than the creams/gels available in the US. If anybody feels like shipping me a couple tubes I'll paypal you the cost plus something reasonable for your trouble, drop me a PM if you're willing to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    ^^whoa, double lung transplant? I didn't even know that was possible. I hope she's okay now.

I want to get some of this stuff called Voltaren Gel, it's OTC in Canada and prescription and expensive in the US. It's an analgesic gel that supposedly works way better than the creams/gels available in the US. If anybody feels like shipping me a couple tubes I'll paypal you the cost plus something reasonable for your trouble, drop me a PM if you're willing to do it.
    Voltaren Emulgel is just topical diclofenac. I have had OTC and compounded as it has a short shelf life and the compounded stuff is obviously very fresh compared to on the shelf. My experience is that it doesn't work nearly as well as oral Advil so if you are looking for some silver bullet you might want to save your money.

I used canadapharmacy.com but they require a prescription
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

Quote Originally Posted by 98brg2d View Post
    Voltaren Emulgel is just topical diclofenac. I have had OTC and compounded as it has a short shelf life and the compounded stuff is obviously very fresh compared to on the shelf. My experience is that it doesn't work nearly as well as oral Advil so if you are looking for some silver bullet you might want to save your money.
    Huh. I had heard differently elsewhere but I'm not really sure if they really knew what they were talking about, so thanks for the heads up.

Hey Ice if you wanna go the witch doctor rout try this. It does in fact make a difference.
    Ur a bezos primer right?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LZ...traumeel&psc=1

Yeah I have Prime, I'll give it a shot thanks.

Some mags wife was a nurse and started a Canadian Med service.
    I used it for some really expensive drugs for my dog.
    They always appeared to be legitimate and came from various countries.
    Search function sucks and I can’t find the thread.