Cross Post from Gear Swap - Camera packs + a bunch of others

I bought a new camera pack today, and was threatened with divorce if I didn't downsize some. All prices are shipped to lower-48. If you want more than one I'll give a hefty discount!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Camera packs first:

LowePro Photo Sport 200 AW - $75
    Lightly used. This is a great lightweight photo pack for biking or hiking missions. Holds a camera, extra lens and has ~15 liters of other space for layers, food, etc. Back pocket for hydration bladders, or it will fit a 15" Macbook in there as well. 9/10

Attachment 228004
    Attachment 228005
    Attachment 228006
    Attachment 228007

Dakine Quest - SOLD
    This pack is huge. It'll hold everything you'd ever want to carry. Tons of pockets for organization, holds a laptop and a tablet. Has a nice side access feature to get to your camera without having to take off your pack. The photo block is removable as well. Used a lot, but still in great shape. 9/10

Attachment 228008
    Attachment 228009
    Attachment 228010
    Attachment 228011

Other Packs:
    Dakine Heli-Pro - $35
    Perfect side-country pack. Kept this in my car for a couple of winters with all my safety gear and skins ready to go. This is about 6 years old I think. Lots of use. The inside has some stains and some of the lining is starting to peel slightly. One of the waist clips is broken but still functional. Outside looks pretty good. No rips or tears or weird stains. Not new, but plenty of life left in it! 6(?)/10

Attachment 228012

Women's Dakine Mission(?) - $20
    Pretty much the same condition as the Heli-Pro. Well used, but still fully functional. I think about six years old. Can't remember exactly what model, but looks a lot like the current Mission 18L. 6/10

Attachment 228013

Dakine Interval - $20
    This is a GREAT beach pack. Has a waterproof back pocket that is for holding wet wetsuits, towels, etc. Big main pocket, lined sunglasses pocket and a cooler pocket that I'm pretty sure holds a six pack if you're motivated. Will never be able to get all of the sand out of it most likely, but otherwise in good condition. 7/10

Attachment 228014

REI Flash 18 - SOLD
    Got this as a packable bag to take on trips in case I needed extra room on the way back. Ultra light, ultra packable. Can hold a fair bit of stuff, including hydration bladder, even has a whistle! 9/10

Attachment 228015
    Last edited by Supermoon; 03-13-2018 at 07:18 AM.

Flash and Quest are sold