Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by ichibaneye View Post
    Stomping it!
    Yeah no.

It's apparent you're not well versed in the Japanese language. It's okay ignorance happens to us all. Best wishes to you however. Haters going to hate no matter what. 

Stomping it!
    One-eye = Wrinkled starfish?

It's amazing that they are so consistent in hand rolling those very delightful sticks. A very friendly and accommodating people indeed.
    !
    Parroting Fidel Castro A cubano will tell you " we don't hate america just the american govenment" well fuck everyone in america hates the american government ... lots in common there

these farmer cigars were a little longer/ on the skinnier side and only a buck each but I seem to remember without wrappers or bands you could bring home as many farmer cigars as you like
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    One-eye = Wrinkled starfish?
    Hey douche it's number 1... edit for your own sad life much. That's a RHETORICAL question by the way Einstein.

Stomping it!
    Last edited by ichibaneye; 03-14-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Parroting Fidel Castro A cubano will tell you " we don't hate america just the american govenment" well fuck everyone in america hates the american government ... lots in common there

these farmer cigars were a little longer/ on the skinnier side and only a buck each but I seem to remember without wrappers or bands you could bring home as many farmer cigars as you like
    So so true of the many conversations I had with our host and many of the local farmers. Not big fans of our overlords for the most part just like many of us here. I didn't need the band just bigger hands to pack full of those delicious and low priced cigars they were basically giving away.

Stomping it!

Cigar bars...phsshh, walk down the street to the whiskey bar and then we'll have something to talk about.

Talk about nasty hairy mouth after smoking one of those turds, don't know why anyone would do that.

Ever go to Brando's Cigar Bar above where the Space Bar is now? The rotunda room was pretty sweet though.

That's a rhetoric question by the way Einstein.
    quoted for levels of irony

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    quoted for levels of irony
    Lol.. simple Simon. RHETORICAL. Now continue getting bent.

Stomping it!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    you know what I'd enjoy more than any aged liquor or cigars? fucking COFFEE CRISPS. also aged, apparently
    This Toronto hating Bruins fan is going to be enjoying a Montecristo No. 5 and 3 coffee crisps because I lost a bet.

Remember eat the coffee crisps and smoke the cigar...don't get confused

Enjoy DJ

anyone buy cubans online? Enlighten me...... PM is fine if ya dont wanna blab in public.

I don't think you can do that since Donny closed the door on Cuba Gooding Jr
    I could be wrong.

Due to the embargo thing Cuba doesn't have any way of making real money so they would do HS band tours to Cuba with Canadian school kids, so I went to bandcamp with the local HS band ... a whole lot of geekey fun
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

calling cigars "sticks" is annoying, right out the gate. try some hot sauce on the fingernails, it's a nice pairing
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.