Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Last edited by Phatstix; 09-26-2005 at 03:45 PM.

But we also contribute a hell of a lot more to the world in general also.
    please, please elaborate on this one. We might give alot, but compaired to our GNI it is pathetic....France, Germany and 20 other countries give more as a percentage of GNI than we do....

Quote Originally Posted by Phatstix
    hey Blurred - BLOW ME!! Why don't you go crawl back under your rock.
    Um, no alias has 300+ posts. I'm a guy in Boston, MA (Blurred is from CO), and you simply love balls across your face.

Quote Originally Posted by biggins
    Um, no alias has 300+ posts. I'm a guy in Boston, MA (Blurred is from CO), and you simply love balls across your face.
    You have strange fetishes. I hear you can get therapy for those kind of things. Have you looked into that option yet? Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx
    You have strange fetishes. I hear you can get therapy for those kind of things. Have you looked into that option yet? Good luck.
    I know you like balls across your face, but what am I...

Two Basic flaws in this argument, Phatstix:

1. You truly believe the Administration's sales job that there is a finite number of terrorists...

2. You consider the UN's vote as uncoerced by the world's sole superpower, main financial/personell contributor of said body and its Security Councimeeting calling power/foreign secretary and/or head of state attending/colinPowell3hrsalesjoblistening.... AND FUCKING LANDLORD? We called for the vote, we got it, and we insisted on the outcome because...we..COULD!!!

We're (the US) aren't the big cheese of the planet... we're the ONLY cheese that matters. It's our way or our way pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens
    My opinion in a nutshell.

Impeach Bush. (read Downing Street Memo)

Train 15,000 Iraqi troops/police every 4 months. Send 15,000 US Troops home every 4 months until they're all home.

Make it viable for the Iraqi people to market their oil. Let trickle down economics run it's course in that country so that the 50% of the population that is unemployed now can get a job and in turn isn't so destitute.

Make it our top priority in this country to focus on alternative energy so that we
    can decrease our dependence on fossil fuels, a finite resource.
    Who hacked Brett's computer? I'm actually agreeing with the guy in a political flame war.
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

I'm trying hard to such the fuck up, but I'm having a wee bit of trouble following your oh-so-intelligent directions.

You seem awfully confident in what stem cell research can accomplish. It's called research for a reason, shithead.

You idiot fucktard, you somehow assumed I'm against stem cell research. Try reading my posts next time, you pathetic putrid piece of amphibian shit. Though given your killer spelling skills, I'm sure your reading comprehension is lagging a bit as well, Einstein. Go choke on a cock.
    research already shows progress in mice and other small mammals. The science works. that is proven. Now they have to apply it to humans (which in some research has already been done - insulin in Israel). Explain to me how you comment supported stem cell research? It seems to do nothing be put it down.

It seems funny that your having such a difficult time maintaining your temper. pathetic putrid piece of amphibian shit? im trying hard to such the fuck up? choke on a cock? sorry, but while your typing isults I'm expressing opinions. How's Bush's cock taste anyway? I bet you love it. maybe that is why you can't say anything intelligent? do you even know anything about the shit you spew you ignorant fuck. can you even construct a legitimate argument or sentence. i would hope so, but so far you seem to bent on filling your posts with "vivid" (hope this word isn't too big for you) insults that do nothing for your point. Say all you want about me, I KNOW I'm capable of more than you ever will be, but your justification for believeing what you do is what matters. Maybe it cause you know you would get smashed to the ground defending your unfounded, pointless beliefs. You have yet to really even post a legitimate opinion. the majority of what you've said has been bullshit insults while you've evaded actually explaining how the war in Iraq is justified or what your beliefs on stem cell research are. I guess the more pressing issue is how I'm amphibian shit and how far bush can shove his dick down your throat. let the educated people do the thinking next time. don't want you to hurt yourself bitch! just remember to swallow.

Last edited by Phatstix; 09-26-2005 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinDineen
    [disclaimer: not directed at TeleAl, just referencing his point]

Can we stop pretending he didn't steal the last election? I know the solid proof is buried deep, but ever wonder why all the "software glitches" tallied every vote for Bush and none "glitched" every vote for Kerry? Ever wonder why 1.5 million more Floridians--10 percent of the entire population (not voting population, ENTIRE population)--turned out for '04 than '00? Ever wonder why the republicans were so in favor of computerized voting machines with no paper trail? This is no longer a democracy. Don't kid yourselves. Our country was stolen from us, and the sally ass democrats let it happen with a shrug. The democrats are irrelevant, the repulicans are evil. It's time for a legitimate, moderate-minded third party.

Maggot party nomination time. Let's hear it...
    What he said!

Great! This will help the world population grow that much faster and we can deplete all of our resources (not just oil) even quicker.
    you wanna control population growth? Control the poverty in the third world. the amount of people that would actually get to live through stem cell research pales in comparison to the birth rates in the 3rd world. many 3rd world contries are DOUBLING in population every 50 years. The US will currently double its population in 550 years. These places need education about birth control and money to provide them with a adequate living environment. It is suppose to cost ~ 3 billion to provide birth control world wide. think we could afford that? at some point were going to have to make that choice. that is 1/100th what we've already spent in Iraq. It would stop 50 million births a year. If we don't tackle this already overwhelming problem now that it will be to late. stem cell research will have a small effect on it. people need to understand that we have to give actually money (3+ Billion dollar for example) to africa instead of the 500 million we just gave when they asked for 50 billion to see any serious change. that is where population control needs to occur.

Shit - I'm sorry I ever said a fucking word. I had no idea I would piss so many people off.
    No one is pissed off, only asking you to defend your position, which I haven't seen yet, so please enlighten us.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier
    research already shows progress in mice and other small mammals.
    Progress? Progress doing what? Be specific if you're so well educated.
    The science works. that is proven. Now they have to apply it to humans (which in some research has already been done - insulin in Israel).
    I see. Israeli insulin somehow relates to your small mammals' progress in humans? Very clear.

Have you ever considered the use of capitalization, or did you flunk out of middle school writing?
    Explain to me how you comment supported stem cell research? It seems to do nothing be put it down.
    Which comment? I thought I was putting you down. Sorry if it was unclear.
    It seems funny that your having such a difficult time maintaining your temper.
    You should see me. I'm deriving significant mirth from this thread.
    im trying hard to such the fuck up?
    You told me to, and I quote, 'such the fuck up'. I still can't figure it out. Perhaps you could demonstrate?
    sorry, but while your typing isults I'm expressing opinions.
    My typing 'isults' WHAT? Back to middle school spelling class! Expressing opinions? More like poorly expressing opinions. This shit is hard to read. Or do you just spell worse when you're all riled up about some online asshole talking smack?
    How's Bush's cock taste anyway? I bet you love it. maybe that is why you can't say anything intelligent? do you even know anything about the shit you spew you ignorant fuck.
    Look who's spewing insults now, you stupid hypocrit. Touche!
    can you even construct a legitimate argument or sentence.
    Tee hee hee. Argument? Maybe not, but I can still do better than you. Sentence? Hoo boy, haven't you figured that one out yet? Oh, that's right, you don't read my posts.
    i would hope so, but so far you seem to bent on filling your posts with "vivid" (hope this word isn't too big for you) insults that do nothing for your point. Say all you want about me, I KNOW I'm capable of more than you ever will be,
    Excluding the ability to clearly and concisely state information in a written form? BWAAAHAHAHAHA.

That's quite an assumption there, Sherlock. How do you know it's true? See, the logic that brought you to that conclusion is so skewed that it makes me question the logic that you used in forming your other opinions. Since the previous sentence might be a bit too complicated for an educated individual such as yourself to understand, let me sum it up: you just proved that you're a moron.
    but your justification for believeing what you do is what matters. Maybe it cause you know you would get smashed to the ground defending your unfounded, pointless beliefs.
    What? Now seriously, what the fuck did you just say?

You have yet to really even post a legitimate opinion. the majority of what you've said has been bullshit insults while you've evaded actually explaining how the war in Iraq is justified or what your beliefs on stem cell research are.
    Good point, I haven't posted my opinions. Except for the opinion that you're clueless. As for bullshit insults, see below:
    I guess the more pressing issue is how I'm amphibian shit and how far bush can shove his dick down your throat. let the educated people do the thinking next time. don't want you to hurt yourself bitch! just remember to swallow.
    Bullshit insults, indeed. Tsk, tsk, bad iggyskier. Have you ever heard that phrase concerning a pot, a kettle, and blackness? Just a thought.

Did I get under your skin, or are you always so twitchy?
    Last edited by Sphinx; 07-06-2005 at 10:13 PM.

Insulting grammar and punctuation really wins arguments
    Elvis has left the building

Thumbs down

I see. Israeli insulin somehow relates to your small mammals' progress in humans? Very clear.

Have you ever considered the use of capitalization, or did you flunk out of middle school writing?

You told me to, and I quote, 'such the fuck up'. I still can't figure it out. Perhaps you could demonstrate?

My typing 'isults' WHAT? Back to middle school spelling class! Expressing opinions? More like poorly expressing opinions. This shit is hard to read. Or do you just spell worse when you're all riled up about some online asshole talking smack?

Tee hee hee. Argument? Maybe not, but I can still do better than you. Sentence? Hoo boy, haven't you figured that one out yet? Oh, that's right, you don't read my posts.

Excluding the ability to clearly and concisely state information in a written form? BWAAAHAHAHAHA.

That's quite an assumption there, Sherlock. How do you know it's true? See, the logic that brought you to that conclusion is so skewed that it makes me question the logic that you used in forming your other opinions. Since the previous sentence might be a bit too complicated for an educated individual such as yourself to understand, let me sum it up: you just proved that you're a moron.

Good point, I haven't posted my opinions. Except for the opinion that you're clueless. As for bullshit insults, see below:
    Bullshit insults, indeed. Tsk, tsk, bad iggyskier. Have you ever heard that phrase concerning a pot, a kettle, and blackness? Just a thought.

Before correcting others' spelling and grammar, perhaps check your own?
    Live To Ski!

if we're going to have another political NSR thread, can we atleast stick to the issues and not the god damn personal attacks? Then I can actually get to see points of view instead of quitting when I have to wade through all this bull shit...

it is plain who is drown.
    you all know who is die.

ok...I'll slow it down so you can understand. This is the list of various medical conditions that stem cell research has already shown promise in small mammals, such as mice: Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases, spinal cord injury, stroke, burns, heart disease, diabetes, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. One example of this happened February 2001 when two researchers released results from their research into Parkinson ’s disease and had actually cured Parkinson ’s disease in laboratory animals by using embryonic stem cells. In July of 2001 researchers in Israel sucessfully produced human insulin from embryonic stem cells. This means we can synthetically produce insulin and that providing insulin for diabetics, which keeps them alive, would no longer be an issue. This was in 2001. Think about what years of federally funded research would be capable of.

Yes....I flunked out of middle school writing. I think that is hindering my chance at getting a real education. O No, O no.

So you comment was against stem cell research. Why? Still heard nothing from your useless ass?

As I would expect. I am as well basking in the hilarity of this thread and your opinions. How long did it take you to find mirth in the thesaurus?

Shut the fuck up. Is that better?

I just disturbes me that people like you are attempting run this country. If you think that smack talk on the internet is enough to rile me up that your sadly mistaken. This flame war is meaningless to me, as I'm sure it is to you. It is more of a way to avoid doing homework. I'm sure that is the case with you as well. How are your fingerpaintings going?

Hypocrite has an E bitch.

So far you've said nothing to support your political opinions. I really doesn't matter as they mean nothing to anyone here.

Wow, quite the deduction. At least I have opinions that can be back in some reasonable way. Once again, you've neglected to state any sort of information in written form besides that "I'm a moron." Wow, some jackass on the internet doesn't value my opinions and thinks I'm a moron. When I finish wiping the tears off my face and sand out of my vagina I think I will be able to continue on....boo hoo.... .

You honestly don't understand that? While, yes, it is not well written it is understandable. But ok, I will write it again.

The only thing of value that you could possibly post would be for you to present a believeable argument in support of the opinions you hold on these matters. As of yet you have not back up your position with anything factual. This could possibly be because your opinions are unfounded and baseless. If you tried to defend them every point you attempted to make would subsequently be disproven. In fewer words: You're a moron.

Good point, I haven't post my opinions. Except for the opinion that you're clueless. As for bullshit insults, see below:
    My insults are only responses to yours. As "black" as I may be, you made the comments first. I think mine were a little better, though. I think the chance that you have Bush's dick in your mouth is much more likely than me being a putrid piece of amphibian shit. Maybe not, though. I guess to blackness suits me.

LMAO!! I hardly think the comments regarding my spelling, capitalization, and affiliation with amphibian shit are going to get under my skin. You're opinion means nothing to me, thus you couldn't possibly get under my skin. Bush and Chaney have gotten under my skin enough already. Twitchy? Why? Because I actually have stuff to type to back my opinions? Seems like a interesting adjective to choose when the first person to fire back insults was you.
    Last edited by iggyskier; 07-06-2005 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaramieSkiBum
    if we're going to have another political NSR thread, can we atleast stick to the issues and not the god damn personal attacks? Then I can actually get to see points of view instead of quitting when I have to wade through all this bull shit...
    Sorry about the flaming. It seems to get out of hand really fast. I would like to see this thread actually contain some real discussion. Sphinx, you wanna actually discusses these issues instead of jabbing at each other? Completely serious. You obviously feel strongly about your opinions, so why not at least attempt to express them so that others can understand them. As fun as flaming is I would much rather have a real discussion. If not...we can just go back to throw shit at each other.

The biggest difference I've seen between Conservatives and Liberals is that Liberals would rather spend the billions of tax dollars that are being collected on domestic problems and foreign aid while Conservatives would rather spend those billions of dollars on blowing shit up. Also, much to the chagrin of many of those Republican Conservatives who love their money so much, it sure seems to me that the current administration doesn't give a fuck about the common man but instead seems hell-bent on lining the pockets of multi-billion dollar corporations. It seems sick to me that we can spend so much on destruction when that money could go towards much better things. I agree that Saddam was a cockbiting fucktard that needed to be offed, but it seems to me that we could have done that with a few well placed bombs or a crack team of Special Forces.

Personally I'm a french major Libertarian with Socialist tendencies. I would rather have free healthcare and give up half my paycheck than have the rest of my life ruined by one unexpected extended stay at the hospital. However, I also believe that my property is my damned property, I can own an arsenal of guns if I want to and that the Government has no right to know what the hell I look up at the Library.

Since when did the Republican party become the party for Big Business (Halliburton anyone?) , Tax and Spend (200 Billion of YOUR tax dollars that did not come back to you in that fat tax refund check) , Military Industrial Complex Global Empire (World Police), looking over my shoulder Big Brother (Patriot Act), that it claimed the Democratic party would lead this country to?

Oh, and as a final parting shot, Jesus was a Hippie. "Love thy neighbor." "Go in peace?" Not "Bomb the fuck out of them until they accept your 17th century interpretation of Christ as a handsome caucasian man in a flowing robe with long locks and a full beard sporting the newest in river floating footwear."
    Last edited by koolaideprived; 07-06-2005 at 11:20 PM.

The only thing of value that you could possibly post would be for you to present a believeable argument in support of the opinions you hold on these matters. As of yet you have not back up your position with anything factual.
    Fair enough.

This could possibly be because your opinions are unfounded and baseless.
    Possibly, though unlikely.
    If you tried to defend them every point you attempted to make would subsequently be disproven.
    And....we have a fallacy.

I'm bored.

For the record, I support stem cell research, I support the Iraq war, I do not like Bush's environmental policies, I dislike religion, especially when used in politcs, and I have no issues with gays. But I'd better not try to defend the last one, since I'm sure every point that I make would be disproven.

What the fuck is that suppose to mean? It sure sounds like you're on my side - whether you like me or not. Have some balls - don't puss out just because everyone is against me on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by FNG
    We're at war. Bush is president. Deal with it. Come up with ways to make Iraq a self-sufficient, functional, and "reletively safe" state or shut the fuck up.
    Apparently you missed my point. Be constructive or shut the fuck up. Everyone here has missed my point.

...fuck it. this deservers it's own thread.
    "I smell varmint puntang."

I've been gone most of the day.

Did I miss anything?

Fair enough.

Possibly, though unlikely.
    And....we have a fallacy.

I'm bored.

For the record, I support stem cell research, I support the Iraq war, I do not like Bush's environmental policies, I dislike religion, especially when used in politcs, and I have no issues with gays. But I'd better not try to defend the last one, since I'm sure every point that I make would be disproven.
    Ok....so we argued for almost nothing. We apparently agree on stem cells, environmental policies, religion, and gays. why did you say you strongly disagree with everything I said? if you support stem cells why make the comment regarding it and the Iraq War? I dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by splat
    I've been gone most of the day.

Did I miss anything?
    They're talking about Basom's nutsack in the other thread.