wtb-LIGHT touring ski

185ish touring ski, 100 or less underfoot.

I don't care really what condition they're in, as long as they're skiable....whatcha got?

How about some Volkl BMT 94's in 186? 1.5 mount for Ion at -1 (314 bsl) and Kingpin -1 (321 bsl). The KP toes fit the same holes as the Ion's and we were able to use two of the heel holes for the KP's as well. Overall good condition and would include a NIP set of Volkl vacuum skins. $475+ship. PM if interested.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BMT 94 bases.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	929.2 KB 
ID:	227323

Name:	BMT 94 top.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	227324

Name:	BMT 94 scratch.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	227325

I've got pair of Dynafit Manaslus from a few years ago that might be what you're looking for. Could sell them with a set of skins cut to fit. They've been mounted twice, once with Dynafit bindings in the integrated inserts, and currently with non-EPF Marker Barons (large). Let me know if you're interested and I can shoot you some pictures.

I've got a soul7 I can angle grind to any dimension you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thomas View Post
    How about some Volkl BMT 94's in 186? 1.5 mount for Ion at -1 (314 bsl) and Kingpin -1 (321 bsl). The KP toes fit the same holes as the Ion's and we were able to use two of the heel holes for the KP's as well. Overall good condition and would include a NIP set of Volkl vacuum skins. $475+ship. PM if interested.

Name:	BMT 94 bases.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	929.2 KB 
ID:	227323

Name:	BMT 94 top.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	227324

Name:	BMT 94 scratch.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	227325
    I'm interested, but price seems high.

I've got a pair of stiff AK 183 Bro models. 1.5 mounts each for what looks like dynafits. One has more camber than the other. Impulse buy at a ski swap because they were cheap. $50 + shipping and they're yours. Could use a tune.
    Last edited by wicked_sick; 03-09-2018 at 02:35 AM.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Quote Originally Posted by 2clue View Post
    I've got a soul7 I can angle grind to any dimension you'd like.
    I would go with this one op

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TGR Forums mobile app

187 Manaslus

Name:	P3100042.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	337.0 KB 
ID:	227423Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3100040.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	400.5 KB 
ID:	227421Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3100043.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	266.0 KB 
ID:	227422Some brand new Dynafit Manaslus 187s w/Dynafit inserts for Verticals or Radicals.
    $175 plus shipping cost to your zip.

Ive got some spatulas with a metal plate and some Dukes. Only $1500! Let me know where you want them shipped.

http://www.skiessentials.com/2016-vo...t-94-skis.html

These are $360 once you add them to ze cart.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by slowroastin View Post
    http://www.skiessentials.com/2016-vo...t-94-skis.html

These are $360 once you add them to ze cart.

Dang, I might have to pick up a pair just out of principle and I have a brand new set of next year's BMT 109's sitting here

Sent from my VS987 using TGR Forums mobile app

What would you say is a reasonable price for the BMT 94's and skins shipped CONUS? A similar pair sold here in one day about a month ago (no skins) for $350 + shipping. What say the price police?

These things are LIGHT, and it looks like ebay has some 20% off deal that may apply for the next few hours...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Dynafit...4AAOSwZQRYcnzv

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    whats goin on
    ill trade you my pms gear
    jerantula stiff
    smokey mcpole
    pysch ops
    carbon customs
    for the log in for jong slaughter
    a couple line stickers or a flat brim
    if ya still gets the flow
    oh and a thread about me
    to be named later
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    These things are LIGHT, and it looks like ebay has some 20% off deal that may apply for the next few hours...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Dynafit...4AAOSwZQRYcnzv
    Anyone have any experience with these? Incredible deal, looks like a sweet big spring mission ski.

Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    Anyone have any experience with these? Incredible deal, looks like a sweet big spring mission ski.
    Super light, Skis pretty well. But fragile as fuck and some deflection as you’d expect.

Skied a bc run and got to the car and the tail had broken about 3” behind the binding. No wipeout or big impact. Just flopping around. Dynafit warrantied it. I skied on those replacement and while I ride them hard and hit a few rocks the edges have been damaged by several of those hits that other BC skis that I’ve had would have stayed put.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Thanks everyone. I took advantage of the ebay bin sale posted here and got some new ones. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    I have a pair, w/only a few days on them last season (haven't had the snow/time to get them out this year), so still in initial impression phase even though they are covered in dust in my garage.

They are super light, have great edge grip for their size/weight, and my 210 lbs doesn't sink them in powder even at moderate speeds. Fine on frozen and real nice in smooth corn, so I think they would be good spring sticks, though I suspect they'd have a tough time w/firmer suncups.

Had them in resort powder once, and they do not handle chopped up deep snow well (get thrown around).

This model does have a reputation for fragility that I don't know if Dynafit ever fixed, but their warranty dept seemed to be good with replacements. But at $250, with LIGHT in all caps, these are great skis.

Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    I have a pair, w/only a few days on them last season (haven't had the snow/time to get them out this year), so still in initial impression phase even though they are covered in dust in my garage.

They are super light, have great edge grip for their size/weight, and my 210 lbs doesn't sink them in powder even at moderate speeds. Fine on frozen and real nice in smooth corn, so I think they would be good spring sticks, though I suspect they'd have a tough time w/firmer suncups.

Had them in resort powder once, and they do not handle chopped up deep snow well (get thrown around).

This model does have a reputation for fragility that I don't know if Dynafit ever fixed, but their warranty dept seemed to be good with replacements. But at $250, with LIGHT in all caps, these are great skis.
    Thanks for this. Actually the pair I bought as well. Mostly my speedriding rig, but sometimes it's too windy and I have to ski down....so point is I don't plan on skiing them much, but I hope they hold up. I'm a bigger guy as well, glad to hear they float for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    Mostly my speedriding rig,
    Got it, you've got bigger problems.

These will be perfect for you -> didn't miss the footrest on the ride up like I do with *any* of my alpine rigs!