Thread: Grand Cayman?

Grand Cayman?

Have we discussed this yet? I searched but could not find a thread.

I’m heading to grand cayman next week with the fiancée. We will be there for 10 days. What are some maggot suggestions?

I realize the island is not like St. John or Hawaii so I am managing my expectations accordingly. I do not expect amazing hiking. We are cool with mostly lounging on the beach, but also would like to do some fun stuff.

We are already planning on doing the stingray city thing, and will be bringing snorkel gear. Any recommendations on snorkel spots would be sweet! We will have a condo towards the end of 7 mile beach and will be renting a car. It is prime spring break season so I assume there should be lots of stuff going on?!

We had a trip to St John planned but that got thrown out the window because of hurricane season. I am expecting this trip to be similar to the Turks and Caicos, meaning not much to do besides chill on the beach ?

A sinner like you should go straight to Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    A sinner like you should go straight to Hell.
    The offshore tax evasion is only part of the reason for heading down there

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    We had a trip to St John planned but that got thrown out the window because of hurricane season.

so bummed out about this. Caneel is toast, will become part of the park. Guess we can go visit the slabs in a few years.
    "Can't you see..."

My mom and sister really had positive things to say about their trip to the turtle farm a couple of years ago.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.