Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by SupreChicken View Post
    I had the orange 15/16 Cochise. Liked it. Used it as a touring only boot for a bit, but ditched it in favor of 1 boot to rule them all. I didn’t think the fit had changed too much from that generation...
    First, as someone who has had every generation, the version after that was much improved. Plus no sole swapping necessary.

Second, what did you move on to? Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    First, as someone who has had every generation, the version after that was much improved. Plus no sole swapping necessary.

Second, what did you move on to? Just curious...
    Lupo TI
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

I have qst pro 130 now, it skis ok but not nearly as good as my old full tilts. In my case, I don't want walk mode. It will brake or come very loose with proper resort/sidecountry abuse. All the moving parts brake eventually.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Ville View Post
    I have qst pro 130 now, it skis ok but not nearly as good as my old full tilts. In my case, I don't want walk mode. It will brake or come very loose with proper resort/sidecountry abuse. All the moving parts brake eventually.

The walk mode on the Quest boots is a joke. It supposedly allow for a little more dorsi-flexion but I forgot to lock it a few times and really couldn't tell a difference unless I go way in the back seat.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    The walk mode on the Quest boots is a joke. It supposedly allow for a little more dorsi-flexion but I forgot to lock it a few times and really couldn't tell a difference unless I go way in the back seat.
    Yeah it's not the best, but does it's job. Only gives possibility for boot to move back, not forward. It's my touring boot and so far I have been satisfied with it(about 100 touring days). It skis good enough and fit is perfect. But I miss real boot for short days and rare lift skiing days.

I have been using my 2018 k2 pinnacle 130lv with my cast setup. I really like that the boot has an intuition liner. I thought that they fixed their issues with he walk mode latch but I don't think that is the case. My boot freezes up when which means that I cannot put it back into ski mode. The pin is also breaking so my boot is about to explode

The 2020 Nordica Strider boots are getting tech fittings

I'm really liking the Roxa R3 T-I.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

I took the tech fittings from Solly Quest Max and put them in my backup XPro. I only tour a few times a year and I’m happy with this set up.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3457.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	239.9 KB 
ID:	279147

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums