TGR help fund my ski bum life

Well...since I've seen so much other tom-foolery here in this particular section I'll go for it too. Why...because Idc and why not. When I'm Rome, right!

Specifically directed @ TGR and not the mags.

Yo! Help fund my planned ski-bum life next season and I'll throw a letter to the editor at you now and again or some shit like that.

Is he serious [oh no not the 3rd person angle] maybe yes maybe no. Blah blah blah, carry on.

Now it's back to watching some Workaholics episodes for that motivation bump. Cheers!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180303_191015.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	226978

Stomping it!

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Get help for your drug problem soon.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Get help for your drug problem soon.
    Hey thanks for keeping my waste of time thread alive. Hugs not drugs...well unless it's that sweet dank bud n errl! I like your style!

Stomping it!

I see what you did... deleting all those d-bag threads you started earlier was an attempt to make yourself more marketable. Nice Play.

I commend you on millennial sense of entitlement.

Stomping What?
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    I see what you did... deleting all those d-bag threads you started earlier was an attempt to make yourself more marketable. Nice Play.

I commend you on millennial sense of entitlement.

Stomping What?
    My dear Watson.....you got me...I'm sooooo outed...oh nooooo.

We all have bad days and misfortune can weigh in on top of those days.

Please share with us how you've never made a mistake and how you're >always< so respectful to others.

If you decide to genuinely answer, try not to spin it around back to me this time because that's not answering a direct and genuine question competently.

Hopefully you'll see sunshine too!

Stomping it!

TGR help fund my ski bum life

I am hardly ever respectful. But I try to be honest. I always own my mistakes, and don't expect undeserved hand outs.

What else would you like to know?

He still hasn't answered what he's stomping.

goodnight
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I am hardly ever respectful. But I try to be honest. I always own my mistakes, and don't expect undeserved hand outs.

What else would you like to know?
    Sure thing buddy that's a great planet you live on. Enjoy the sport. I'm finished with your juvenile b.s. and like I've been doing focus my energy on things that are positive and that make sense. Best wishes and cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    He still hasn't answered what he's stomping.

goodnight
    Moot. I'm not here to serve self entitled assholes who I know would not dare to act out like this to a stranger on the street. Demanding respect is counterproductive. The simple reasoning here with some folks is sad.

Oh and by the way I was just testing you all back when I lashed out. Funny how shit tastes like shit when it's back on your own plates.

I've owned my shit and I always have. I'm fucking right here! But I'll not back down EVER to bullies online or in life and those in the flesh face to face have had their asses handed to them when I've been backed into a corner.

It's sad I'm attacked in other threads for trying to help others, present other points of view and offered facts for others to actually learn from instead of regurgitating thought that's not even their own. But I'm called this or that instead super great reasoning skills I'd say.

So because I am not on the bandwagon I'm a piece of shit. Great, super, I don't want or need your approval or care to be associated or friends with these type of vile individuals. They'll just spin, spin, spin and deflect like what was just done here and above. Kudos to you and them.

It's funny kiddo above and others have picked only certain little bits and things things out of context instead of what was fully said by me and then edits their twisted realty onto mine which is fucking crazy by definition by the way.

I've never come here and demanded anything or "expected" anything. I've been here for a long time and have met some great people and have made and got some great deals too. I'll still be here doing that in the future and moving right passed the miserable folks here.

To those folks it's apparent I've been blacklisted by you, big deal it's not like you've ever helped anyways.

I would sure as hell never give you my money for anything you're selling and vise versa. I don't want an item or have the slightest desire to own it of it's from a hater.

I'm thinking some parents have failed to teach some people here about the golden rule and common courtesy.
    Those are givens and not expected in a moral and conducive society. But whatever ichiban >insert pathetic attempt to offend me here<..blah blah have at it.

I hope life gets better for you and that you're not passing on your hate to impressionable minds down the road.

I'll be now be off to get ready for my next trip to some more epic snow and terrain. I'm off to bigger and better things. God bless boys!

Stomping it!

Stomping What?
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    im a ski bum
    whose community standing is pretty solid
    and your fuckin stomping
    the fail
    bro
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Oh. Moi. Gawd... Ministry in the morning. Thanks SFB.
    One of my faves, that one. That whole album rules.

"Love, Music, Power, Pain
    Be what you gotta do
    Get the knowing attitude

'Cos this is a test
    That we suggest
    Be your own person
    'Cos this is a test.

This. Is. A Test.

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be" - Polonius

riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by ichibaneye View Post
    Sure thing buddy that's a great planet you live on. Enjoy the sport. I'm finished with your juvenile b.s. and like I've been doing focus my energy on things that are positive and that make sense. Best wishes and cheers.
    You asked for an honest and genuine answer, I gave it to you.

Best of luck begging for handouts. Maybe you could explain (to TGR, not the maggots) why you deserve something for nothing?

do you even have stickers to offer the community?

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    do you even have stickers to offer the community?
    I do actually, only to those that know & practice the meaning of community. Most of the stickers would trigger the many low-T, low iq soy-bois here however. 😂😉 👍👍👍

Stomping it!

stomping it doesn't pay

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    stomping it doesn't pay
    see the cocaine thread.

Stomping on it is the ONLY way to get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    stomping it doesn't pay
    Pffffff as if......I'm always pulling 10's n kudos ya back slappin barnacle. Now go practice your hucks some more before all the snow is gone. 😎
    see the cocaine thread.

Stomping on it is the ONLY way to get paid.
    Now this well versed individual knows his shit....errr I mean powder! 😂😂😂😂😆👍

Stomping it!