Moment Blister Pro 190cm 17/18

I wanted to love these but just not the right ski for me. These have been skied ~5 days.

Edges 10/10
    Bases 9/10
    Top Sheets 9.5/10

Mounted with STH 16s at 296 BSL

$650 shipped
    Located in Assssssspen Colorado.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blister5.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	226713Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blister4.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	226714Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blister3.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	226715Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blister.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	226716Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blister2.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	226717
    Last edited by m4doyle; 03-05-2018 at 05:14 PM.

A price that high will highly unlikely generate any interest...might be a rude awakening for you but I would be willing to bet half that price is what you could expect the general population of TGR will maybe offer

Price is too high for tgr, try eBay or craigslist.

I'll give you 500 shipped if you want.

Put them on ebay if you want that price. They are likely worth $500-$550 all together here on TGR

Just curious but why do you not like them?

Price dropped to 700, thanks price police. Just too much ski for me and the snow I usually ski.

Price drop to $700? Guess you don’t listen... just cause you want them to be worth that means nothing.

You are getting close OP, people are giving you shit which means they want it. You just haven’t nudge it low enough yet. Listen to the people and you’ll move your stuff!

Been selling things here for a long time, I'm not in a hurry to move them. Thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by m4doyle View Post
    Been selling things here for a long time, I'm not in a hurry to move them. Thanks for the advice
    If you've been selling stuff here for a long time you'd understand how the pricing structure works.
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

I don't think the price is that out of line, but if you can buy new, free ship from Moment for $674 right now. With yours you pay an extra $26 for bindings and pay shipping = it is too high.

Where're they mounted relative to center (looks like center but ski pics always lie)?

Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlamvanHam View Post
    buy new, free ship from Moment for $674 right now.
    Plus a 2 year warranty.

OP If you can get $500 for them I would jump all over that. I got some a year back for $400 with pivot 14s. They were selling for $600 like a week ago on backcountry.com

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Didnt realize the 17/18 bibbys were same as BP's but with different graphics.

With that in mind Ill do $650 shipped conUSA

These were mounted on the line for 296 bsl.

Hmmmm u are getting close. Keep going little guy. Price is still pretty steep. Not many skis go for that price here. We all have excess crap/skis so few people are dieing to bleed out cash. Cool ski though.

Hopefully u have them on craigs they are more likely to fork out higher cash.

Sent from my van down by the river. Using a NewSchoolers hack... sick I know.
    That fly seems to like you!

I’ve always thought the blister branding was sort of a weird move from the guys at moment.

First they changed the name of a pro model athlete ski to appease a gear rating company who hyped these boards.

Then they made the skis look really plain and have an obvious blister logo on the bottom.

Then they brought back the model and rebranded it Bibby Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    I’ve always thought the blister branding was sort of a weird move from the guys at moment.

First they changed the name of a pro model athlete ski to appease a gear rating company who hyped these boards.

Then they made the skis look really plain and have an obvious blister logo on the bottom.

Then they brought back the model and rebranded it Bibby Pro.

That not quite how it went... Ski was originally Josh Bibby’s pro model and called the Bibby Pro. Josh then wanted to change his pro model since it’s his fucking pro model and made it a more powder oriented ski.

Many people (most vocally Blister) complained that they loved the old ski and wanted it back. After multiple years of bitching, Moment agreed to do a limited run of the old Bibby and called it the Blister Pro since they were the ones begging for it and Josh wanted his pro model more pow oriented.

Josh then decides to change his pro model back to original shape and so then there was the awkward stage where there was both the Blister and Bibby Pro which were now the same ski.

Regardless of what it’s called the ski rips although OP wants way too much money for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PNW_Skier206 View Post
    That not quite how it went... Ski was originally Josh Bibby’s pro model and called the Bibby Pro. Josh then wanted to change his pro model since it’s his fucking pro model and made it a more powder oriented ski.

Many people (most vocally Blister) complained that they loved the old ski and wanted it back. After multiple years of bitching, Moment agreed to do a limited run of the old Bibby and called it the Blister Pro since they were the ones begging for it and Josh wanted his pro model more pow oriented.

Josh then decides to change his pro model back to original shape and so then there was the awkward stage where there was both the Blister and Bibby Pro which were now the same ski.

Regardless of what it’s called the ski rips although OP wants way too much money for it.

Haha. Great review. Thanks

Sent from my van down by the river. Using a NewSchoolers hack... sick I know.
    That fly seems to like you!

There are a pair of 184 Blister pros on eBay for a buy it now price of $425. If you can match that price I’d buy these.
    Go Sox!

Quote Originally Posted by tpacent View Post
    There are a pair of 184 Blister pros on eBay for a buy it now price of $425. If you can match that price I’d buy these.
    Come on man. No posting of eBay if there is an auction.