Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pound for pound the most ski stoke ever captured in one run of pow

This is it. The G.O.A.T. of ski stoke. Brad Zeerip, Shames Mountain B.C. last week.

Master of mediocrity.

Give me my 4 minutes back.

Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    This is it. The G.O.A.T. of ski stoke. Brad Zeerip, Shames Mountain B.C. last week.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

wrist-straps on when skiing trees?
    brilliant!
    "we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up" mike tyson

My kids skied steeper and deeper today. Waste of my time.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Lol, I thought the guy's commentary was pretty funny.

Kinda reminds me of Frankie MacDonald, except he's funny and somehow endearing.

i thought this was going to be another mindblowing candide vid

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i thought this was going to be another mindblowing candide vid
    Well, he was kind of flailing his arms...

I kinda liked it, but does Shames typically require you to rock a whippet while skiing the trees?

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    I kinda liked it, but does Shames typically require you to rock a whippet while skiing the trees?
    I think the whippits usually happen in the Shames parking lot before skiing, that's why Brad is so pumped up.

Beware the hippy crack kids...

I didn't look at the vid but Garyfromterrace, Norseman and myself stayed at Brad & Kims lodge season before last and it was a good time!

The lodge has the BIG pool table, good food, nice place for a party right on the banks of the Skeena and party we did ... Brads a good guy
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    PMSL

But fuck that line looked magic.

Need to get to Shames

Word of advice, watch with the sound off. That way it is almost, but not quite worth watching.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Interesting social experiment feedback based on the comments. Looks like I should be posting future vids with a disclaimer and a statement of demographic breakdown/targeted audience in mind. bro/brah friendly, over forty good sense of humor friendly, small town folksie friendly, soul skiers who connect with snow crystals and ski in harmony with nature and laugh with joy at the ephemeral nature of our existence friendly, city brain no patience a.d.d. hyperdrive mind friendly, 'in joke' that only nw bc skiers will 'get', too rad for you cynic friendly, etc... Last thing that should happen is 4 minutes of valuable time wasted, time that coulda been spent streaming candide or vids of yer 5 year old kids shreddin' 50 degree gnoir... all good; different stokes for different ski folks.
    Master of mediocrity.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    do you even ski bro?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Being the Meadow Skipper I am, that would have worked, but it was boring to watch after expecting something else entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Interesting social experiment feedback based on the comments. Looks like I should be posting future vids with a disclaimer and a statement of demographic breakdown/targeted audience in mind. bro/brah friendly, over forty good sense of humor friendly, small town folksie friendly, soul skiers who connect with snow crystals and ski in harmony with nature and laugh with joy at the ephemeral nature of our existence friendly, city brain no patience a.d.d. hyperdrive mind friendly, 'in joke' that only nw bc skiers will 'get', too rad for you cynic friendly, etc... Last thing that should happen is 4 minutes of valuable time wasted, time that coulda been spent streaming candide or vids of yer 5 year old kids shreddin' 50 degree gnoir... all good; different stokes for different ski folks.
    that's you in the vid?

Zeerip would laugh at the comments good naturedly. He skis more than anyone i know is more stoked at sliding on snow than almost anyone I know and has forgotten more about snow than I've ever learned. He would know not to take the comments of a bunch of interwebz cube-dwellers seriously

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    that's you in the vid?
    Nope. I don't ski perfect powder in perfect trees...I ski first descents down tightly treed mountain bike trails in cementon snow. Same day as Brad skied the hero snow. Masochistic purist, ftw. Brad's world and my world join in spring and summer for big line missions.

Disclaimer/targeted audience for video: over forty good sense of humor friendly, soul skier friendly, kitchy sense of humor friendly, masoski-istic skier friendly

Master of mediocrity.

It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    I think the whippits usually happen in the Shames parking lot before skiing, that's why Brad is so pumped up.

Beware the hippy crack kids...
    it's that kratom shit!

BRad is who I want to be when I grow up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3PYnF9eJtA

this pretty much sums up my impressions the one time I got to ski with him.

https://www.mountainlifemedia.ca/201...ks-terrace-bc/

http://www.snowseekers.ca/story/sham...ki-hill-people

he is a very stoked on skiing/life kinda guy.

edit to add fly fishing trigger warning
    Last edited by LHutz Esq; 03-05-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Zeerip would laugh at the comments good naturedly. He skis more than anyone i know is more stoked at sliding on snow than almost anyone I know and has forgotten more about snow than I've ever learned. He would know not to take the comments of a bunch of interwebz cube-dwellers seriously
    nobody is ripping on Z-rip, his ability or his knowledge.....
    we're ripping on the footy and swissdip
    "we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up" mike tyson