Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09th4hf

BBC Radio 4 starts running the 6th (Non-Adams) book of the series this week.
    Thanks for sharing that.
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

Everyone has a different purpose to accomplish in their life.

Quote Originally Posted by DixitArjun View Post
    Everyone has a different purpose to accomplish in their life.
    Indeed, but we have, as the Bard says, potential:

What a piece of work is man, How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, In form and moving how express and admirable, In action how like an Angel, In apprehension how like a god, The beauty of the world, The paragon of animals.

More often that we like, though, it is as my signature says.

If everyone strive for perfection, have a sense of purpose, give the BEST of them to achieve the GREATEST, the world would have been so better place.

Quote Originally Posted by DixitArjun View Post
    If everyone strive for perfection, have a sense of purpose, give the BEST of them to achieve the GREATEST, the world would have been so better place.
    Not everyone
    We still need Uber drivers

I am beginning to realize my life’s purpose is to financially support my family of 4. I basically work to give them money. I’m a somewhat old dude, and we still live paycheck to paycheck with these 3 highly trained professional shoppers doing their best to support the US economy.

Well, at least I still get to ski anytime/anywhere I want. I got that going for me.

I was walking along a narrow sidewalk outside a bakery and the smell of fresh hot bread was wafting out and a beautiful woman in form fitting leather pants was approaching under cover of an umbrella. Her heels were striking the cobblestones seductively and I looked away so as not to be too creepy and my eyes fell to the sidewalk where they gazed upon a large dog turd where someone had stubbed out a cigarette butt.

This pretty much sums up France.

Anyways, I bent my knees and stuck out my elbows, like a linebacker in a 1960s football card, forcing her off the fecal sidewalk and into the street. She probably thought I was having a stroke.

I have no idea why I am here. Maybe my purpose was to save a beautiful woman from getting mushy dog shit all ove her expensive boots on some random Monday afternoon. If so, that's ok with me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    That's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

"Purpose" implies a "Purposer". meh