Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Get your rail off that seat.
    That and sit in the middle of the chair. Or at least to the inside so the chair doesn't hit towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Bullshit. Only way you're getting even half way over is by climbing over the back, and, I'll do eight laps to your one if that's the case.
    You realize that the lower east wall is where all the EC gapers go to brag about skiing "extreme terrain" when they get back to Connecticut right? It's basically a green run that gets groomed by sun and wind instead of a cat.

Sure it is.

Quote Originally Posted by tmokes View Post
    Raypruit said lot of things I agree. For me, snowboarding is a better instrument to express yourself than skiing.

Traversing sucks but not that difficult unless it’s truly flat on deep snow. Step in bindings seems like a terrible idea especially for traversing. You want to do that on toe edge and with no ankle straps, it seems stupid to even rock that set up just for that reason.

Strapping in only takes few seconds and I never thought that was any issue. And if needed, I’ll strap in while sliding slowly at the top of lift area or skating on flats.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Poems and love songs are for expressing yourself.

skis are for travel, boards are for fun; modern splits w/ATs bridge them well.

single edge is more fun to me, as well as less physically demanding; bottom turns all day baby
    embrace the gape
    and believe

Quote Originally Posted by b0ardski View Post
    bottom turns all day baby
    laybacks, berts. I can't get surfy on skis.

Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by raypruit View Post
    and no matter how much skiers use the word "surfy", skiers can't surf.
    The one and only time I feel surfy on skis is on 12m radius race skis when I lay into a roundhouse carve with my hand dragging...it feels just like a hard roundhouse cutback on the surfboard.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    The one and only time I feel surfy on skis is on 12m radius race skis when I lay into a roundhouse carve with my hand dragging...it feels just like a hard roundhouse cutback on the surfboard.
    it's all in your head, right ? I listen to dick dale, ventures , etc to bump up my stoke level. In my head, I'm surfing the mountain. it can be done on skis, no doubt. it's like explaining dolphin turns to an old friend the other night. I had to show him a video because my description wasn't making sense.
    strap your boots together. remember those days ?
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.