Where would you go for the month of March?

Looks like I've got the next month off. Where would you go for March?

I love Indo so am leaning towards going there. Lombok/Sumbawa should be good but would like to try maybe Sumatra/Java mainland.

Haven't been to Nicaragua. Maybe south end of Mexico? Although I assume this time of year not a lot of swells from the south.

Indo. You have a month, that's enough time for the jet lag and flights. You'll get bored(in my opinion) in Nica or Mex for that long. Also, not so crowded in Indo right now.
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

Agreed. Mexico is an ideal 1 week quick strike trip from Canada because travel is so easy.
    Nica is an ideal two week trip as travel is actually surprisingly long from Canada (waves are freaking incredible though with the all day off shores)...although with a month you could truly look at all the zones there.

Other things I would consider with that time off.
    Morocco because the atlantic has been firing.
    Road trip through Baja (requires vehicle and someone to go with).
    Finally if you got lucky with south swell Peru. Travel is long to get there but once there busing to each little surf town takes a while but relatively easy and the waves are the most perfect long lefts you can imagine all up and down the coast. Food is great. Everything is cheap. Pretty sure you are a goofy? Goofy paradise. Need a 3/2 for a lot of the country. Up north can surf in board shorts or at the most just a wetsuit top or vest. Some spots work on north swells as well.

I'll be in Hawaii for a week starting Saturday. Looking forward to waves!
    Enjoy Rob!

Quote Originally Posted by BS720 View Post
    You'll get bored(in my opinion) in Nica or Mex for that long.
    Yes, this is always my fear and similar thoughts to Athan, better for quick hits.

I've done 5 trips over the years to Indo (Bali, Lombok, Sumbawa, Mentawais 3X). Could use some suggestions for a new spot to hit, again thinking mainland Java or Sumatra. Would love to do Ments again but its just become too expensive. Should look into Banyaks but in the end probably not much cheaper.

Well, if you are set on nica, I have some suggestions for long term score...

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using TGR Forums mobile app
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

Well, if you are set on nica, I have some suggestions for long term score...

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using TGR Forums mobile app
    All ears, haha. So far all I really know is to hit Colorados and The Boom.

Indo. You have a month, that's enough time for the jet lag and flights. You'll get bored(in my opinion) in Nica or Mex for that long. Also, not so crowded in Indo right now.
    This would be my thought. Surfed Panga Drops and Playa Colorado just north of San Juan Del Sur a fair amount. Awesome waves, but so far removed from everything. If you don't go to Indo, I would do more of a multi-stop trip in CA. Maybe hit Nosara and some Northern Costa Rica spots as well...

You already on the road or no?
    https://GearLobo.com
    "Good things come to those who bait"
    My greatest fear is that after I die, my wife will sell my gear for what I told her I paid for it.