Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    You still refuse to acknowledge me, why is that?
    I have noone to perform that Drawer / McMurray test on my knee.

Forget knees or skis, are you seeing someone to help with your Autism Spectrum disorder?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ma4149 View Post
    I have noone to perform that Drawer / McMurray test on my knee.
    Sad, but not surprising. If you can't make friends on an anonymous Internet forum, real life must be a bitch. My apologies. Thankfully you still have skiing.

Namaste.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

self assessing a knee injury, in the hopes that season isn't finished

A lot of people have tried to offer you legit advice. I’m new here and people have been helpful with a variety of questions I have asked cause I have listened and not been a douche...
    Also as I said earlier there plenty of good jobs out west. Overwhelming majority of us here manage to be gainfully employed while skiing as much as possible.
    Injuries are very frustrating. We’ve all been through them. Best of luck healing.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Skimmed this thread and my conclusion is:
    You're a whiny bitch.

I have long-term injuries in both lower legs. They limit my activities compared to pre-injury (though I'm still much more active than your average American).

But I don't ask people to e-diagnose me and then call them assholes when they give me shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Sad, but not surprising. If you can't make friends on an anonymous Internet forum, real life must be a bitch. My apologies. Thankfully you still have skiing.

Namaste.
    No dickhead, I mean I have nobody to perform that on me that knows what they're doing or looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by PNW_Skier206 View Post
    A lot of people have tried to offer you legit advice. I’m new here and people have been helpful with a variety of questions I have asked cause I have listened and not been a douche...
    Also as I said earlier there plenty of good jobs out west. Overwhelming majority of us here manage to be gainfully employed while skiing as much as possible.
    Injuries are very frustrating. We’ve all been through them. Best of luck healing.

Most people here seem to be dicks. I posted at other forums and I don't get the same reactions there so it's not me.

I'm over a decade invested in a pension, railroad retirement and I have 4 weeks vacation, 3 personal days, 2 floating holidays, 12 holidays and 12 sick days. You don't walk away from that and start over, not unless you live in Sweden where they place priority on the person / worker over the employer / corporation. Even then you have to stay in Sweden for that!

Thanks for wishing me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post
    Skimmed this thread and my conclusion is:
    You're a whiny bitch.

I have long-term injuries in both lower legs. They limit my activities compared to pre-injury (though I'm still much more active than your average American).

But I don't ask people to e-diagnose me and then call them assholes when they give me shit.
    Yeah well that's your slanted interpretation of what I was inquiring about. You can fuck off now.

Go see a therapist.
    No longer stuck.

I have two words for you--Alpine Zone. Or is that one word, AlpineZone? Greg? One word or two?
    Anyway ma--Greg claims people are a lot nicer there. Or Pugski--I think they're nice there too.
    People are a lot more interesting here, though. It would be hard to find more psychopathology gathered in one place. Come to think of it--you fit right in here.
    As far as complaining about the people here--you're the one calling people "dickhead".

get the red knee brace !
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

No dickhead, I mean I have nobody to perform that on me that knows what they're doing or looking for.
    Hey dick head, they dont need to know what they are looking for.... that's the point. Perform the fucking test, report back with results then you get Dx and treatment advice.

Honestly, if you are not intentionally trolling you should get a life coach.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

He should find a therapist who specializes in Autism Spectrum (probably about 400 just in Manhattan from mid-town down) and show them these threads.
    No longer stuck.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...t-sticks-quot-!

12 pages^^ of what ski but really ... he is fucking with all of you
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Honestly, if you are not intentionally trolling you should get a life coach.
    I already said that dick head. Can't you read?

(I hope this thread goes on forever.)

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...t-sticks-quot-!

12 pages^^ of what ski but really ... he is fucking with all of you
    No one can take autism like that. Well maybe. Dustin Hoffman.
    No longer stuck.

Taking a chance and grabbing my 2 free Mountain Collective days at Sugarbush this weekend, wearing my brace. Wish me luck assholes.

*fake
    No longer stuck.

Good luck asshole.

Hello dickheads (except for the few non-dickheads of course).

Could anybody explain how a sore knee would actually feel BETTER after skiing pretty hard for 2 days than it did prior?

Because you wore kneepads at the glory hole Friday night?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Because you wore kneepads at the glory hole Friday night?
    hahaha, wrecked.

I'm sure someone knowledgeable - like old goat who is actually a doctor - could tell you, but you wouldn't bother to listen. Not sure why you'd want our opinions if we're all dickheads.
    No longer stuck.

Hello dickheads (except for the few non-dickheads of course).

Could anybody explain how a sore knee would actually feel BETTER after skiing pretty hard for 2 days than it did prior?
    Hey

My knee was mostly great when skiing downhill but hiking and walking seemed to make it worse.

I think you might have a meniscus tear, get it checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Hey

My knee was mostly great when skiing downhill but hiking and walking seemed to make it worse.

I think you might have a meniscus tear, get it checked out.

I had a meniscus tear and an MCL sprain 2 years ago. This feels similar but I feel like I have full strength and support this time around. I think if I could get the little bit of swelling down the slightly limited range of motion would improve and the slight pain and limp would go away and my knee would return to normal.

I skied pretty hard this weekend and it held up and actually felt better / good. I'm wondering if exercising through this is actually a good thing. Maybe I can "walk it off"!

I'm gonna ice it and wear my new Bauerfeind GenuTrain knee support...and stay on course to going out west on Friday if the forecast looks good...maybe ski every other day while nursing it out there.

Sounds like a great plan. Who needs doctors anyway? They just are tipping us off with their so called expertise. Amarite or what?

Now, about those skis; did you buy the red ones?